Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Want To Be Loved, Do What I Love & Live Like Normal People - SS Patient Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be Loved, Do What I Love & Live Like Normal People - SS Patient Cries (369 Views)

Ultimate Love Live: What Jelo Said After Eviction From Love Pad| Nominations / Ultimate Love Live Stream, Naija Love Reality Show Live / Nicki Minaj And Meek Mill Love Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Loved, Do What I Love & Live Like Normal People - SS Patient Cries by Afrogist247(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Going through pains has made a lady to voice out on her unhappiness over her health status.

The lady whose video has gone viral was seen recording herself saying she's tired of many things, especially taking drugs often and not being able to do things she like and finding love as parents tell their sons about the problems that possible marriage with her might bring because she's S.S status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0Jn3qc5ZW0

Nigerians have however reacted to this, telling her not to be weighed down by this as there are many SS who are still happily married and with time, she will find the man who will love her and care about her.

Source: Instablog

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZWwvteLj8n/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: I Want To Be Loved, Do What I Love & Live Like Normal People - SS Patient Cries by MITCHELL96: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jeeeez Maannnn!

So Sad, Imagine begging for love when you know you deserve to be loved ? Not because you're ugly, but because of some health issues or deformity

Well, I've seen a testimony thread here where a Nairalander shared on how his friend fasted and prayed for his genotype to change so he can marry his AS fiancee, well, according to him, It changed from AS to AA

That same GOD should locate this beautiful sexy young amazing girl for me na cry Bring someone that will accept her, love her and marry her

By the way, I don see with my eyes koro koro for church wey one retired olosho give testimony say she bin comot her womb because of the business she bin dey do, and she decided to give her life to Christ, but anybody that wants to marry her will run after narrating that she doesn't have womb to conceive a child, this kept going on Until one man asked her for her hand in marriage, and she told him, but she was surprised when the man said he doesn't care, that GOD told him she's his wife and he will marry her, Omo! naso dem do wedding oo, sharp sharp, girl wey no been get womb conceive born twins sef.. True Life Story, So there's nothing GOD can't do,
Re: I Want To Be Loved, Do What I Love & Live Like Normal People - SS Patient Cries by slawormiir: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ehyaaaa

I feel her pain
Re: I Want To Be Loved, Do What I Love & Live Like Normal People - SS Patient Cries by dacblogger: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Does genotype really change I find that hard to believe.

I believe God can change situations but not the ones we knowingly put ourselves into...

The only thing he can do for us at that point is to help us manage those situations ... Like he can't change her genotype but help her find a man that will love her and marry her or better still help her live long even with the SS genotype... Anyways,what do I know kwanu. undecided
Re: I Want To Be Loved, Do What I Love & Live Like Normal People - SS Patient Cries by Kriss216: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
God will see her through.
Re: I Want To Be Loved, Do What I Love & Live Like Normal People - SS Patient Cries by illicit(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
SS cannot change to AA o

No let anybody bobo u

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Women Can’t Fall For The "Tinder Swindler" / This Pastor Did Something And I Didn’t Know What Happened After That - Jim Iyke / Man Cancels Wedding 3 Weeks To The Day, Because His Wife-to-be Only Listens To H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.