Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Head Shaking And Neck Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Head Shaking And Neck Pains (322 Views)

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck / Alleviate Neck Pains With This Rechargeable Massager. / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Shaking And Neck Pains by Freed2022: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
I treated Typhoid and Malaria for over seven months last year. To the extent that I was admitted for some days. In the process, I noticed my head shakes (mostly not obvious to others) and accompanied with serious neck pains. Most doctors that attended to me suggested it was caused by Malaria.

Now I don't feel any symptoms of fever. But my head still shakes such that I hardly sleep except if I really overwork myself especially in the afternoon.

What might be the cause of this condition i.e. shaking head causing sleepless?. Mind you nobody really notice it because it is not very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Head Shaking And Neck Pains by starM: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Freed2022:
I treated Typhoid and Malaria for over seven months last year. To the extent that I was admitted for some days. In the process, I noticed my head shakes (mostly not obvious to others) and accompanied with serious neck pains. Most doctors that attended to me suggested it was caused by Malaria.

Now I don't feel any symptoms of fever. But my head still shakes such that I hardly sleep except if I really overwork myself especially in the afternoon.

What might be the cause of this condition i.e. shaking head causing sleepless?. Mind you nobody really notice it because it is not very obvious.
I am not a medical practitioner, but I think you are lacking some minerals in your body. Better still, I suggest you go to hospital.
Re: Head Shaking And Neck Pains by Freed2022: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
As a matter of fact, I am tired of taking drugs. I just wish I can have something else that can help if not drugs again. Anyway, I appreciate your counsel.

1 Like

Re: Head Shaking And Neck Pains by Freed2022: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Please doctors in the house what can do/take to solve this problem.
Re: Head Shaking And Neck Pains by Freed2022: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Ataiza

Let's talk here
Re: Head Shaking And Neck Pains by oxygenator: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Freed2022:

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot for Parkinson's Disease and Essential Tremor.

Please read this article if it is similar to your condition. If you are interested log on to our WhatsApp number for more discussion.

HBOT PROVIDERS.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5851727/#:~:text=Several%20mechanisms%20underlying%20the%20neuroprotective,in%20the%20pathogenesis%20of%20PD.

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight Quickly / Have You Heard Of Vitamin P And How It Reduces Scurvy? / Calories And How To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.