Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape (38590 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Nike End Sponsorship Of Mason Greenwood, Following Rape And Assault Allegations / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2022
heniford2:
like this am so fucking scared of my woman here though she loves me but i just don't know what's she's capable of doing to me like FEAR WOMAN

As you dey fear her, na so she suppose fear you too.

Na so women dey follow men wey fit vex one day, beat her to death, some are even with broke men that will decide they want to become wealthy tomorrow and use them for rituals

Women should also fear men, because men can go from showing you love, to beating you up and raping you.

Even the Bible says, the heart of man is desperately wicked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Beverlyjean(f): 12:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Angelfrost:
First the England national team expulsion, now this...

Greenwood needs serious counseling and mentorship. Same for certain other young footballers. Too much money is making many of them run mad!

Thank God Guardiola has been able to properly tame Foden and Sterling!

I'm beginning to think there is no firm hand at Old Trafford! No wonder the team can't seem to play proper football!!! Too many talents lacking discipline and focus! SMH.

Now u understand why Ronaldo did that interview. There is no discipline in that team.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Time is coming white men will stop dating white ladies or even getting married to them because of their bad and toxic life to run down their men and steal his wealth.

LOL..

White women will never lack male attention.

Even if all the white men leave them, black and brown men with severe self hate will always worship white women and chase after them.

4 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Beverlyjean(f): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Na so women dey follow men wey fit vex one day, beat her to death, some are even with broke men that will decide they want to become wealthy tomorrow and use them for rituals

Women should also fear men, because men can go from showing you love, to beating you up and raping you.

The heart of man is different from the heart of a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2022
JOemmy:
The girlfriend planned this whole thing claiming that her phone was hacked is nonsense why did she even record and kept such incriminating recordings in her phone if she doesn't have any intentions to expose it later? Hope nigeria's maduka okoye who is searching for toxic ladies to date is learning from this?

The girlfriend did not plan anything, and where did she say her phone was hacked? I hope you are not using her father's words as her own

I hope all the footballers abroad who are planning to rape and beat up women are learning from this, I hope they are mindful that they are not jobless nobodies that have the luxury of assaulting women with little to no consequences because of their anonymity.

I hope this is teaching them there are consequences to every action, and some can be damning on their careers.

Not every society makes excuses for men while constantly demonizing women, so, I hope somebody like you with this foolish mindset plans to live and die in shithole Nigeria, make dem no catch you abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Beverlyjean:

The heart of man is different from the heart of a man

LOL

Please, interpret things as you want and leave me to my own interpretation

It is all the same thing, man is still part of the (hu)man you want to come and correct me on, or, you want to tell me men are not wicked?

The heart of MAN is desperately wicked my dear, na so dem write am for Bible. Your interpretation is up to you
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Numerouno94(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah right... Blame the girl!!!

You know Greenwood completely! You probably can vouch for him!

Shey being good looking and popular suddenly makes someone a saint, or the girl is supposed to overlook an abuse because of his status?!!

Not saying nothing, but it would be wise to sit back and allow the professionals do their investigation. However, the indiscipline and excesses of some of these young players are not exactly secret or hidden.

Some peeps re still trying to blame/insult the lady nd accusing her of having the intention to ruin Greenwood's career despite the glaring evidence of rape nd sexual assault from Greenwood. It's so pathetic that we re becoming more nd more stupid in this part of the world.

One ironical fact is that the guys insulting the lady for coming out will conjure fire nd brimstone on any guy that tries to sexually assault their sisters. Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by tiger28: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2022
These Black UK Celebs JUST can't see a WHITE woman for eye .......I hardly see them with Black women...... PATHETIC!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Gval123: 12:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Wait oh, if nor be waitin spoil, Greenwood don reach to Bleep? not to tok of say him day beat woman. Chai.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Beverlyjean(f): 1:01am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

Please, interpret things as you want and leave me to my own interpretation

It is all the same thing, man is still part of the (hu)man you want to come and correct me on, or, you want to tell me men are not wicked?

The heart of MAN is desperately wicked my dear, na so dem write am for Bible. Your interpretation is up to you

The heart of man means every human being, women inclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 2:11am On Jan 31, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I swear. Na Wetin make me like messi be this. Dude sticked with one lady all his entire life.
That one if one bitch pop outta somewhere today and accuse messi of sexual assault, even the family of the bitch no go take am serious.
South American ladies be like Indians Dem no de fùck up for another man country.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 2:12am On Jan 31, 2022
tiger28:
These Black UK Celebs JUST can't see a WHITE woman for eye .......I hardly see them with Black women...... PATHETIC!!!
Exactly. U can never. Even Mikel, Pogba n de rest

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 2:14am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL..

Even if all the white men leave them, black and brown men with severe self hate will always worship white women and chase after them.
Exactly! Dats color is important for child bearing. Mix ...
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 2:17am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

Man' is human context. Not particularly man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 2:18am On Jan 31, 2022
MatrixBuyer:
Court did not quash anything, Ronaldo paid the woman to withdraw the case. He can't enter the USA up till today
Please, how did he rape her.is it with gun or what
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 2:19am On Jan 31, 2022
solofresh:
Buy why is the western world system so fvcked up, always favouring women?
If tables are turned,am sure that b*tch won't be arrested
Nothing will happen. Unless if it's a kid
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by HBB1(m): 2:19am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL..

So dating a white woman equals self hate?

This your logic nor follow o!
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 2:25am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL..

I think most white gal has that friendly gal vibe at the beginning. Even dis 18 year old boy for Bayern Munich ' don de follow White

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Dashlish12: 3:06am On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=CHoccolaTE post=109823512]Nigerian men are animals
Wow! Impressive; im sure the latter up there include your male folks.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by doneback04: 3:19am On Jan 31, 2022
White women, fear them.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by heronb: 3:28am On Jan 31, 2022
guowengui

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Parmeeh(m): 3:29am On Jan 31, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I swear. Na Wetin make me like messi be this. Dude sticked with one lady all his entire life.
That one if one bitch pop outta somewhere today and accuse messi of sexual assault, even the family of the bitch no go take am serious.

Una go Sha find way to bring him enter the discussion, are you happy now?

Sighs.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Tantumego: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2022
These delilah will rot with regrets for the rest of her live, in the leaked audio it seemed as if Greenwood was in need of sex but she denied him and for some reason Mason had to subtly force his way through, like why the hell would you deny a guy as Mason sex thereby putting the young lad in a bad situation when knowing fully well he's one busy motha fucka and also a public eye.. I blame Mason in all of these sha, person wey him suppose cheat on with her best friend so she go learn lesson. The bitch had just one job which is to keep her man tight nd good but yet couldn't give him something as cheap as sex when he needed it.. fvck her

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by AlphaStyles(m): 4:07am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

He's not successful, so, he can keep his dick
The advice is only for successful men
ouch
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Tzar(m): 4:35am On Jan 31, 2022
I tell men, there is almost no reason to beat up a woman.
The ONLY reasons you may sparingly use to hit her are:
1. You find her beating your parents
2. She hits you first
Even in both cases, it is better to walk away from the situation and kick her out of your life for good.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by 2kurupt(m): 5:19am On Jan 31, 2022
Zackattack:
I feel sorry for any successful man being involved with a glory chasing woman. Date those in your lane and leave peasant for peasants, una nor go hear word.

Very aptly put. That's one of the secret & why the likes of John Mikel Obi remained focused all through his stay in the UK.

You're already rich and comfortable, get you a high born girl from an affluent background as you to avoid dramas.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Cousin9999: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2022
If he's guilty, then police should handle him accordingly. But this all sounds suspect. I didn't even know anything about their relationship, but from the description, it sounds even more questionable.

I know dv can be complicated, however, it appears she was mad about the cheating, comfortably left him, and then was happy to get back with him. Then her family claims she got hacked to take the heat and scrutiny off her. They go back to childhood and their families seem to be tight, so it all sounds strange that he's some massive abuser. And there should be police reports with history of abuse if there's any truth to what she's saying. There's no way that neighbors and family never called the cops. This isn't the 50s.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:48am On Jan 31, 2022
tiger28:
Because black women ain't worth it
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by MrJibana: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Man, only if you know the amount of death threats the girl and her family will receive until this matter blows over.
Ebubu:

Why do the parents sound like they are defending the footballer and are shy of coming out open to hold the man who allegedly caused their daughter’s nose bleeding and scars, to account for the claims?

Their tone are all adorable to Mason and his romantic relationship with their daughter. Money fit don exchange hands o
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2022
HBB1:

So dating a white woman equals self hate?

This your logic nor follow o!

I did not say it equals self hate, it just so happens that a lot of men in this demographic that date white women have self hate, and think that dating white somehow increases their status in society.

Of course, this does not hold true for all, but it does hold true for a disturbing number of these men.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Cousin9999:
If he's guilty, then police should handle him accordingly. But this all sounds suspect. I didn't even know anything about their relationship, but from the description, it sounds even more questionable.

I know dv can be complicated, however, it appears she was mad about the cheating, comfortably left him, and then was happy to get back with him. Then her family claims she got hacked to take the heat and scrutiny off her. They go back to childhood and their families seem to be tight, so it all sounds strange that he's some massive abuser. And there should be police reports with history of abuse if there's any truth to what she's saying. There's no way that neighbors and family never called the cops. This isn't the 50s.

There are reports of abuse, all covered up because he is a big star

It will shock you the amount of things stars can cover with money and connections. In fact, it shouldn't, because if you live in Nigeria, you should be very familiar with what money and power can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2022
vickydevoka:

Man' is human context. Not particularly man

I know that, but I choose to use it as 'man' in this scenario, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) / Mikel Obi Wows Middlesbrough Fans After Thrilling Performance- Trends On Twitter / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.