Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? (36478 Views)

Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim To Become First Female Police Affairs Minister / Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / President Buhari Appoints Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim As DG, NAPTIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by saintol(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yawning!!!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by SmartHanif(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
She has my respect!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Whodeyhouse(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Sheuns(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
I won't be surprised if the allegations have some form of truth in them. This one they are debunking
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by ImoleNaija: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Luckysbab:
Why are many of you just desperate to comment, without value?! I keep wondering.

If you are hustling to appear on the front page, it should be you pushing a positive image of your monicker, at the very least.

How does this relate to the report?

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by femiasaolu2014: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
tutudesz:
Alex don land another big Fish O!

The man is a charlatan but he sure knows how to get customers.

I give it to him
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Dreytonisback(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sensie:
Please who has an idea of British Council? I need urgent help

Shoot
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Danjikanbauchi: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
This woman should come and marry me.

kiss kiss kiss
you deh find free food abi ?

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by TheGift: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sensie:

The British Council does a couple of things. What exactly do you need help with? Be more specific.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beremx:
Her appointment was to compensate her for being a Buhari supporter. Did she merit the appointment? That’s the question

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/464175-buhari-finally-replaces-unqualified-director-general-of-naptip.html
Beremx is one of the people who put Nigerians into this problem we are facing, she campaign and voted Buhari. Beremx I hope you are happy with what your Buhari is doing in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Beremx(f): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Beremx is one of the people who put Nigerians into this problem we are facing, she campaign and voted Buhari. Beremx I hope you are happy with what your Buhari is doing in Nigeria.
Blame me for your miserable and unfortunate life. Don’t go and look for solution to your miserable problems.

Anu mpama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by SeunNotOwner: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
TheRealOwner:

I am the owner
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by TheRealOwner(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

I am the owner

cheesy I'm the real owner angry. Pay SeunTheOwner at your own risk!! grin
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beremx:
Blame me for your miserable and unfortunate life. Don’t go and look for solution to your miserable problems.

Anu mpama
I am leaving your dream life, if your husband is looking for job ask him to send me mail I will better his life.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Beremx(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
I am leaving your dream life, if your husband is looking for job ask him to send me mail I will better his life.
my husband is not jobless. Thanks
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by futuremoma34: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sensie:

Send me a pm
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beremx:
my husband is not jobless. Thanks
no let shame denied you of livelihood, your Buhari and APC has destroy Nigeria beyond repair, but we still deh ball.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Abeg I no get energy read this epistle undecided
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Ayofaks(f): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Propaganda undecided
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Buffalo2(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sensie:
what do you need from them if I may ask?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by olamoses75(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Janiobi:
I fear only God
yes boss. But try to fear some humans too. God did not created us equally.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Susu888(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Front pagers una dey mad!!

None of you morons could contribute something to the topic cuz none you of read it but una jump ontop comments section dey tlk rubbish, haba!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by NOwazobia: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
T
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by lagosrd: 2:10am On Jan 31, 2022
Image makers
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Sensie(f): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2022
BarrElChapo:

What kind of help do you need

Thank you very much. I got a conditional offer - Venue Officer from them and I don't understand the email and job specification
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Sensie(f): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2022
Buffalo2:
what do you need from them if I may ask?

Got a conditional offer from them - Venue Officer. I don't even understand the mail
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Imaan Sulaiman-ibrahim? by Sensie(f): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2022
futuremoma34:

Send me a pm

Don't know how to cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting / Unseen Photo Of Captain And Crew On Board Nigerian Warship NNS Thunder F90 / Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.