Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) (32449 Views)

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by Banter1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Abdul05:
The chosen one from God. .... grin
Stop associating evil men like Tinubu with God. God will never chose tinubu to be Nigerian president.
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by calcal: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
UK chapters - scammers
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by bankoleogundeji: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Abdul05 post=109817834] The chosen one from God. .... grin[/quot�e]
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by Bishop4real: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Racoon:
Just imagine the kind of humanity they are promoting for the exalted office of a president in a nation of people 200M in a 21st century world.

What's the population of US & how old is Joe Biden? How old was Trump when he was US President? Is Biden "stronger & fitter" than Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by Hugotee: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
You must be a fool for writing this. How old is Tinubu? What have you gain from him? How sure are you that you will vote in 2023? Oga you better change your mind set..... Now.

It’s too late to cry.

If you have a candidate that can defeat the Tinubu block, bring them out and start a massive campaign for them instead of crying over spilled milk.

All this noise na Nairaland e end. You get likes while on Election Day the voters decide.

Then you come online for another round of teeth gnashing. [/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Frigga13:

Bros I live the north tour north on daily and just left north two days ago..

No where in the North has there been any gathering of Tinubu for whatever reason..

I thought he went to visit Masari .. and you people didn’t hear the outcome

Who’s the deputy governor wife .. we’re the governor wife talk say youth should not vote a druggie

Show me anyone or billboard in Kano for Tinubu or any other northern state as in Lagos

All this in-house gathering are for a reaso

As for ouk and Rochas ..

They’re well loved in the north .. pick your phone and call any Northerner to ask

No be propaganda a and media stories

I’m on ground and well onground

I’m not gullible Yoruba people that like a post blindly .. we know the truth

Reason we started shouting Tinubu must contest since 2015zz

ok then Okorocha and Kalu will represent APC and they win it, so rest and worryless about Tinubu they dont know or that's not on ground

I dont know how someone thats not important according to you people small brain will be giving you restless mind

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by Ayoolamax: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:
Will I still be in this zoo by 2023? We shall see.
yes u and ur poor family
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ayoolamax:
yes u and ur poor family
lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
please
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by saintrow1: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Frigga13:
Honestly and sincerely

Yoruba people are finding it so hard to sell their asiwaju yo Nigerians

So even if he meet with his kinsmen and wife in laws

Yoruba will tag is consulting grin

Walai Tinubu don suffer for this Yoruba people hand..
anything to sell the imp

What non sense is this one talking about. You better face your life and look for your next meal rather than thinking about Yoruba people. Whosoever will be president will be. When it comes to election in nigeria, the power belongs to the elite and cabals, vote doesn't count so go and rest your mind and don't catch illness over Yoruba people. Ode
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by watersideboys: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
100 years old man
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by Emekaonline: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
donestk:
Cruise

Dude is in ICU grin

No peace for the wicked.

Go and look for the meaning of the wicked as defined by God almighty and you will see why peace has eluded you and your family
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by Emekaonline: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Banter1:
Stop associating evil men like Tinubu with God. God will never chose tinubu to be Nigerian president.

many of you called Buhari an evil man, and still God allowed him to be president. Many of you will commit suicide very soon

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Emekaonline:

many of you called Buhari an evil man, and still God allowed him to be president. Many of you will commit suicide very soon
At 30 years of your age, you're rooting for a 90yrs old man to be the president of Nigeria, aint you ashame

Tinubu the bullion van thief will never smell that seat
Re: Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) by watersideboys: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tinubu be thinking dressing like a youth makes him Look like one. 600 years old man in white canvas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! / Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.