Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? (1690 Views)

Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / Victory Onya Njah Has First Class Bsc Economics In UNIJOS, The First Person / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by Cipherson(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good evening everyone,
I have a question and I hope the house answers it for me.

Alright,I'm kind of confused.
I want to study computer science at the Obafemi Awolowo university.
But I'm hearing that I can't choose economics as part of the subject combination cause I didn't write economics in my SSCE.

How true is this pls...

1 Like

Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by deen84(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Yes, you don't even need Economics in the first place as part of the Subject requirement for the course
Your Jamb Subject Combination for Computer Science are
Use of English
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
All the best

2 Likes

Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by Cipherson(m): 5:51am On Jan 31, 2022
deen84:
Yes, you don't even need Economics in the first place as part of the Subject requirement for the course
Your Jamb Subject Combination for Computer Science are
Use of English
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
All the best

I heard economics is part of the subject combination
Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by deen84(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Cipherson:

I heard economics is part of the subject combination
No its not part of it

1 Like

Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by cristigreen: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2022
I have an essay due tomorrow, and I am not ready for it. But I used a service for writing essay, and I Suppose it will be ready on time. Have you ever a problem with essay service?
Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by frankosivue(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
deen84:

No its not part of it
The general combination for Computer Science by jamb is Use of England, Mathematics, Physics and ANY of Economics, Geography, Chemistry, Biology. I am now a 300L student of the course and my jamb combination was English, Maths, Physics and Economics.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by deen84(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
frankosivue:
The general combination for Computer Science by jamb is Use of England, Mathematics, Physics and ANY of Economics, Geography, Chemistry, Biology. I am now a 300L student of the course and my jamb combination was English, Maths, Physics and Economics.
The best subject combination for the course in jamb is Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry bro because even your Economics is of no use when you get admitted am also a graduate of the course.
Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by frankosivue(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2022
deen84:

The best subject combination for the course in jamb is Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry bro because even your Economics is of no use when you get admitted am also a graduate of the course.
Granted, Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry is the preferred combination BUT Economics is VERY, VERY important to computer science.

1 Like

Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by deen84(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
frankosivue:
Granted, Use of English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry is the preferred combination BUT Economics is VERY, VERY important to computer science.
Economics is not important not to talk of very bro because you won't even do anything related to it in the course
Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by frankosivue(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
deen84:

Economics is not important not to talk of very bro because you won't even do anything related to it in the course
Okay
Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by Cipherson(m): 7:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Thank you everyone for your input.
I really appreciate
Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by cristigreen: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello. The most important thing to consider when hiring an essay help service is cost. While it may be tempting to use a service that offers its services for free, you should be aware of the quality of their work. Free services rarely produce high-quality work, and you’d better steer clear of them. Instead, focus on a service with reasonable prices. By doing this, you can be confident in the company’s abilities and services. I can advice this service - mathdoer
Re: Can I Write Economics In Jamb For Computer Science? by Whois(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2022
You want to sit for a subject in jamb but you don't have that same subject in your O-level combination? Don't you think that's risky

(1) (Reply)

Nim Induction / Online Exam Practice For Senior Secondary School Students (feedback Wanted) / Online application for free University Education In Sweden has begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.