Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) (5315 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s Ex Lanre Gentry Reacts As She Reveals New Lover / Destiny Etiko Reveals New Year Resolution (Pix) / Kemi Olunloyo Converts To Islam - Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Niece: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe appears to have adopted an Arabic name after converting to Islam, the religion of her new husband, Kazim Adeoti.

The actress made this known on Instagram after posting an eight-second video of herself donning a white gown. Mercy could not stop gushing over her new looks and fashion style. Taking to her Instagram Mercy Aigbe revealed her newly adopted Arabic name is Minnah.

She wrote:
“Ok I must confess this Hajia status is now sweeting me �� ….. My Muslim Fans y’all have a lot to teach me oh � Cos with this my New Muslim name I’m considering � Hajia Minnah, baby girl for life �”

In another post, the mother of two revealed the meaning of her new name. She explained that it means Mercy, a gift from God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXG9rIbkmQs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZWTVh_BgXS/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by LordIsaac(m): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2022
So that she can go into a polygamous arrangement comfortably?.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Bettykeys: 3:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Thank God for your life

But you must keep it in mind that we don't condone unclothedness as fashion in Islam as in other religious, therefore, you need to do away with those sultry advertisements

In Yoruba land, we are religious tolerance and you safety is guaranteed for choosing any religious of your choice

May God of our land continue to bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Gadafii: 3:21am On Jan 31, 2022
All because she wants to have a man in her life.

You see, no matter how successful or rich a woman is, without a man to crown her, shes incomplete, that's the reality of life.

Well, I pray you find true happiness and peace in this union, Amina

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by kenzysmith: 3:31am On Jan 31, 2022
This desperation to keep this her man is getting to new level ist she said are man is allowed to marry as many women as he wish undecided she no want disgrace

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by OfficialAwol(m): 3:38am On Jan 31, 2022
Why does it seem like all our so called actresses are people with multiple personality disorder?

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:50am On Jan 31, 2022
She denied her faith because of adultery and not out of convictions, yet sycophants will still pray for her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by donleo92(m): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2022
All this people way dey backlash her, why una dey drink paracetamol for another person headache?

sister mercy all the best to your new faith. hope you find peace

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by shortIGBOman: 5:14am On Jan 31, 2022
More Igbos are converting to Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:41am On Jan 31, 2022
No religion like Islam.... It winning people's mind fastly around the world...... God has already promised Muhammad (SAW) that he would make islam the largest religion in the world and it's happening.

I am happy to be a muslims.... I pray igbo and other people who haven't see the light see it soon and hold up the reality.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by chasisgirl(f): 5:49am On Jan 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRmZi-Y8iO0
Are you looking for for grants- free money that doesn't need to be repaid? Check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydXRR5FTbG0

Please watch, Like, Comment, Share, and please please, SUBSCRIBE to my Channel�� Thank you!��
Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Leverage2021: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
No religion like Islam.... It winning people's mind fastly around the world...... God has already promised Muhammad (SAW) that he would make islam the largest religion in the world and it's happening.

I am happy to be a muslims.... I pray igbo and other people who haven't see the light see it soon and hold up the reality.
l hope you Don't hisbah her when she start advertising her goods as usual or kill her when she deconvert after the marriage fails

Meanwhile Allah only told Mohamed Islam would decrease perphas cos of fake conversion like this

Sahih Muslim 146

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by headSmasher: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2022
This Tinubu obsession is an acute mental illness that can cause dead brain cells, I wish you well in your newly found job.
Coolsperm:
From frying pan to fire, more like from Buhari to Tinubu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Freestainworld(m): 6:10am On Jan 31, 2022
She don dry Christians pocket, now it's the time to cross dry the muslims, she will later become a traditionalist with a new name like Ayelala

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Amumaigwe: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Bettykeys:
Thank God for your life

But you must keep it in mind that we don't condone unclothedness as fashion in Islam as in other religious, therefore, you need to do away with those sultry advertisements

In Yoruba land, we are religious tolerance and you safety is guaranteed for choosing any religious of your choice

May God of our land continue to bless you

Do you condone ritual killing? Why i ask is because most of the people that indulge in that act are Yoruba Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Amumaigwe: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Please give us one reason why one should covert to Islam. I am certain you will not answer this question for obvious reason.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by inspectorg(m): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2022
Hw dis wan take help the over 13% inflation. Abeg next news wey ah wan here na hw to convert to below 13% inflation, especially on food.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by sreamsense: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Many conversion from Christianity to Islam are usually fake. They are not usually go with serious conviction; that is why some of them usually go back to Christianity. However, conversion from Islam to Christianity is usually done with great conviction like this one:
https://www.facebook.com/thekingdombearers/videos/643401179466081/?flite=scwspnss

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Saao(m): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2022
She didn't convert but the common thing with yorubas. They have Christians and Muslims name. They go to church and go to mosque. They called themselves chrisislam. They are neither Muslim nor Christian.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:33am On Jan 31, 2022
[[s]quote author=Leverage2021 post=109826187]l hope you Don't hisbah her when she start advertising her goods as usual or kill her when she deconvert after the marriage fails

Meanwhile Allah only told Mohamed Islam would decrease perphas cos of fake conversion like this

Sahih Muslim 146

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.
[/quote][/s]

I don't care about the reason she come to Islam, but joining the fastest growing religion in the world, worth celebration.

People like me and you are the one the write hadith, it is never from God.... Mind the hadith you believe.

Walk around your area and see how islam is growing stronger everyday, experiment is more a reliable source than what you read you.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by ShaqFu: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

I'm sure you know what you typed above is a matter of perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Please give us one reason why one should covert to Islam. I am certain you will not answer this question for obvious reason.

Islam is the only religion that gives a true definition of God and the reasons why he created us.

In islam you don't need any middle man before talking to God.... You interact with him directly.

Quran is the best scientific book of all time, as people are now discovering what it has prophecized in 1,400 years ago.... This is an adequate prove that it is not a handwork of Prophet Muhammad SAW (a illiterate).

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:44am On Jan 31, 2022
[[s]quote author=sreamsense post=109826596]

Many conversion from Christianity to Islam are usually fake. They are not usually go with serious conviction; that is why some of them usually go back to Christianity. However, conversion from Islam to Christianity is usually done with great conviction like this one:
https://www.facebook.com/thekingdombearers/videos/643401179466081/?flite=scwspnss
[/quote][/s]

This is a pointless sentence... Islam is growing fastly around the world, Even the European church are becoming empty.....is that one fake too.

No true, and practising muslim would become Christian because it doesn't make sense to leave to road and pass through bush.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by talk2hb1(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2022
Basically she didn't convert, she is only acting for marriage sake undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by kushercain: 7:08am On Jan 31, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Islam is the only religion that gives a true definition of God and the reasons why he created us.

In islam you don't need any middle man before talking to God.... You interact with him directly.

Quran is the best scientific book of all time, as people are now discovering what it has prophecized in 1,400 years ago.... This is an adequate prove that it is not a handwork of Prophet Muhammad SAW (a illiterate).

Utter balderdash

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Coolsperm: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2022
headSmasher:
This Tinubu obsession is an acute mental illness that can cause dead brain cells, I wish you well in your newly found job.
. If not for foolishness you could have understand that both you and other Yoruba Muslims terorist are more obsessed with Nnamdi Kanu than this

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by LordIsaac(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2022
If she can't practice true Christianity, she'll find Islam to be more difficult. She just ported to the wrong religion if she wants to keep up her lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by phemmyfour: 7:58am On Jan 31, 2022
Gadafii:
All because she wants to have a man in her life.

You see, no matter how successful or rich a woman is, without a man to crown her, shes incomplete, that's the reality of life.

Well, I pray you find true happiness and peace in this union, Amina
No be today

Ruth 1:16

But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2022
OfficialAwol:
Why does it seem like all our so called actresses are people with multiple personality disorder?
Her own is more than multiple
1. She is claiming Benin City but Aigbe is an Etsakor name, there's no Aigbe family in Benin.
2. Her mother is ALLEGED to have 5 children for 5 men and they are all bearing Aigbe alongside their mother.
3. Her daughter is Aigbe (3rd generation), she changed her daughter's surname to Gentry after marrying Gentry, maybe she has changed back to Aigbe now after divorce. She might change Juwon's surname to Aigbe too.
4. Her business name is Mercy Aigbe Gentry (MAG Diva) but she is Mrs Adeoti.
She's more than confused, dem go soon turn am to Ninja after she go Mecca this year

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2022
I will still doke you
Re: Mercy Aigbe Converts To Islam, Reveals New Arabic Name And Meaning (video) by We4all: 8:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Marriage that won’t last. Smh…..

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Why I Got Married At 18 Years - Kanu Nwankwo's Wife / Pic: DJ Cuppy Looking Sexy In Pink Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.