Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Who Knows This Guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows This Guy (2256 Views)

Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair / Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Guy by xcel20001: 4:14am On Jan 31, 2022
A Nigerian scammer was exposed on trilogy media. It was a funny interaction. Watch below! These guys have a whole lot of videos on exposing scammers everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aNCq6BnMy8
Re: Who Knows This Guy by chukwuibuipob: 4:27am On Jan 31, 2022
sad
Re: Who Knows This Guy by usecondom(m): 4:46am On Jan 31, 2022
grin grin[center][/center][center][/center] cheesy
Omo see brother, brother wey mumu chai lol Dr. You don Bleep up ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin angry
Re: Who Knows This Guy by NoahHadNoArk: 5:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Bad eggs be giving Nigerians a bad name.
Re: Who Knows This Guy by mu2sa2: 5:43am On Jan 31, 2022
These SE, SS, SW guys are all mumu, so dumb. You'II never see anyone from the other regions of Nigeria in this scamming nonsense.
Re: Who Knows This Guy by Dreytonisback(m): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2022
I pitied the guy tho
But I don't think I've laughed this hard for a very long time after watching the videast month

Especially the part where he said "happy new year"
That's to tell you how broke he is and he's dying to get the cards chai poverty

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Guy by Epeegee(m): 6:55am On Jan 31, 2022
He should be feed to lions
Re: Who Knows This Guy by SportsHD: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2022
I watched the one where they exposed one chukwudi living in Cyrus. Those ones do large scale Bitcoin scam. It was so funny.

Taught me a couple formats also.
Re: Who Knows This Guy by Gadafii: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2022
mu2sa2:
These SE, SS, SW guys are all mumu, so dumb. You'II never see anyone from the other regions of Nigeria in this scamming nonsense.
the northerners are into scam too, the thing is that police over there dare not raid people's houses, or arrest people indiscriminately, or mount road blocks in strategic places to trap supposed Yahoo boys, because the north is a very volatile area, if not police stations go dey burn anyhow for north, because northern youths are hotheads, no joy.

All these nonsense sars and police are doing in the southwest and east, they can't try 1/3 of it in the north, violence go break out, so the police no better to let them be.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Guy by Zazoopk(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Thief
Re: Who Knows This Guy by Gadafii: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Benin boys

%70 of US Instagram accounts are logged in Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Guy by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Dr Dullard Robson

Just look at how you were tricked

Mumu man
Re: Who Knows This Guy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Only greedy people fall for such scams
Re: Who Knows This Guy by Metachit: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
SportsHD:
I watched the one where they exposed one chukwudi living in Cyrus. Those ones do large scale Bitcoin scam. It was so funny.

Taught me a couple formats also.
share a link to it
Re: Who Knows This Guy by seanwilliam(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lol . Dr wey mumu.. see as e Dey laugh like a foôl. I don laugh tire , I laugh sotey I broke mug grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Guy by ProudlyNGN: 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Old News. This one don Tey now.
Re: Who Knows This Guy by XYZ123: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mumu scammer
Re: Who Knows This Guy by richPHAROAH: 5:55am On Feb 02, 2022
His Nairaland name is ruggedboych
His friend na obamamessi. I have their real pics sef
Very popular in crime section for robberies
Re: Who Knows This Guy by ruggedboych: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2022
richPHAROAH:

Dragging me already this early morning, you pathetic coward Satanist, I must have torment you in your dream like I always do, I told you nah, I fight in spirit and physical, by the time I mess you up, I will torment your soul in hell for enternity grin cheesy
Re: Who Knows This Guy by richPHAROAH: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2022
ruggedboych:

Dragging me already this early morning, you pathetic coward Satanist, I must have torment you in your dream like I always do, I told you nah, I fight in spirit and physical, by the time I mess you up, I will torment your soul in hell for enternity grin cheesy
I drag criminals like you 24 7. No where to hide. The guy u robbed yesterday already reported you to me
Re: Who Knows This Guy by ObamaMessi: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2022
richPHAROAH:
Don't start the fight you can't finish.By the time I start I must see to it that Your body is buried in Atlantic Ocean and you'll not Rest In Peace because I'll torment your soul to the point even hell will reject you.You'll prefere to be in hell than to be in my hands.Be warned cause I won't warn you again.
Re: Who Knows This Guy by richPHAROAH: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Don't start the fight you can't finish.By the time I start I must see to it that Your body is buried in Atlantic Ocean and you'll not Rest In Peace because I'll torment your soul to the point even hell will reject you.You'll prefere to be in hell than to be in my hands.Be warned cause I won't warn you again.
I like how u copy my lines but I promise u say I will torment u forever till u are caught ant burnt cool
Re: Who Knows This Guy by ObamaMessi: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2022
richPHAROAH:
I like how u copy my lines but I promise u say I will torment u forever till u are caught ant burnt cool
Copy which line? You dey craze like your papa.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Guy by richPHAROAH: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Copy which line? You dey craze like your papa.
this is the child rapist. He even open a topic about it
Re: Who Knows This Guy by ObamaMessi: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2022
richPHAROAH:
this is the child rapist. He even open a topic about it
Yes! And so what? I raped you and your father and phucked your mama pu.ssy.I'll send my servant to do just that again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Suicidal” – American Lady Says After Nigerian Fraudster Dupes Her Of $200k / Girl, 17, Commits Suicide For Love / Soldier Publicly Strips Lady For Wearing Camouflage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.