Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager (8165 Views)

"Alex Iwobi Is Not Yet Ready For His First Start" - Everton Manager, Marco Silva / Transfer News: Lampard Agrees Three-year Deal As Chelsea New Manager / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Rastaramsey(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Them go still pursue am las Las[center][/center] grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by okorosblog: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Which country did ME play for, just asking for a friend

I am a Nigeria ex-international just on a low-key
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:
Big players don't do well as coach. Ask the underlisted

Gerrard
Henry
Giggs
Viera
Ronaldo delima
Maradona
Me
are u sure u watch Aston villa/rangers and crystal palace games, vieira and Gerrard are doing well my brother

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Danny50: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2022
He will soon be sack
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Vulcanheph(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2022
inoki247:
Watch out Everton will relegate...

Person wey gt access to qualify players in Chelsea e no see dem use till Tuchel show up nd start using dem so well...
That wasn't lampard's fault.

It was The Chelsea players themselves that wanted to f**k him up.
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Kpeshi10(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
PaNnamdi:
Lampard is a good coach but Chelsea were too impatient with him,now look at Chelsea now grin

Premier League title dem nor win grin grin
But UCL dem win, super cup wey Lampard no fit win dem don win grin
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Solosolojohquay: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2022
Remove Gerald from your list he was a success at Glasgow Rangers first division Scotland league
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Vulcanheph(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2022
mayormick:
Lampard those days, very predatory in nature; he go just arrive inside box like winch, gbam....ball don enter inside net. Honestly I hope you succeed as a coach like you did as a player, good luck to you Mr Lampard
I dey tell you... You just made me nostalgic to the good old days.
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Vulcanheph(m): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2022
mayormick:
Lampard those days, very predatory in nature; he go just arrive inside box like winch, gbam....ball don enter inside net. Honestly I hope you succeed as a coach like you did as a player, good luck to you Mr Lampard
I dey tell you... You just made me nostalgic to the good old days.cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Too much money
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Vinstel: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:

Gerrard
Henry
Giggs
Viera
Ronaldo delima
Maradona
Me

Let's help you clone your spouse's WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone.

It's cheap and takes less than 40mins

0//8//1//1//3//0//77// one six seven
Gerard has done very well as a coach
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by okorosblog: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Vinstel:

Gerard has done very well as a coach

Check well
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by BabaO2: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2022
inoki247:

Person wey gt access to qualify players in Chelsea e no see dem use till Tuchel show up nd start using dem so well...
He will succeed.
Stop running people down with envy and hateful trait.
He is a very good coach if you can think rationally, he used mostly all rookies in his first season to get Chelsea top 4, when Chelsea was written off before the season started after losing eden hazard and many more stars.
Current developments at Chelsea proof he is a visionary young coach that would have solved and stabilized Chelsea for a very long time. Alonzo laziness and incompetency had long been identified by him, Chelsea doesn't need lukaku but Tammy Abraham, Rudiger is not indispensable, he can be replaced with a better structured and much cost effective player. Think man, stop abusing people everytime, be happy for people's progress
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by inoki247: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2022
BabaO2:
He will succeed.
Stop running people down with envy and hateful trait.
He is a very good coach if you can think rationally, he used mostly all rookies in his first season to get Chelsea top 4, when Chelsea was written off before the season started after losing eden hazard and many more stars.
Current developments at Chelsea proof he is a visionary young coach that would have solved and stabilized Chelsea for a very long time. Alonzo laziness and incompetency had long been identified by him, Chelsea doesn't need lukaku but Tammy Abraham, Rudiger is not indispensable, he can be replaced with a better structured and much cost effective player. Think man, stop abusing people everytime, be happy for people's progress

Nobody is hating on anyone is my opinion.. If you don't like it waka pass...

Na wen he leave Chelsea that's when they start performing...

Deal with it...
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by coolfredo(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:

Gerrard
Henry
Giggs
Viera
Ronaldo delima
Maradona
Me
Did u mention Gerrard, abi no be stephen Gerrard?
Let's help you clone your spouse's WhatsApp messages and get them delivered directly into your own phone.

Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by skywalker240(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:

Gerrard
Henry
Giggs
Viera
Ronaldo delima
Maradona
Me

Zindane undecided

Cryuf undecided

Ancellotti undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Isobug: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:

Gerrard
Henry
Giggs
Viera
Ronaldo delima
Maradona
Me

Oga Gerrard is doing well. You de follow football at all?

1 Like

Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Truvelisback(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Chelsea fan dey disguise grin

Nor be lampard start to lay the foundation cool
I'm not a Chelsea fan, i am a man utd fan. With the foundation, he was still losing inspite of the players and money given to him. Thomas Tuchel is one of the best coaches in the world. He took PSG to final b4 coming to Chelsea to win Champions league for them. However, Frank Lampard is only an average coach just like Ole.
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by phemmyfour: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2022
Wrong move...why not wait until new season start
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by muheeb01(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Wish him success in his new task
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by PIPPROF(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2022
toffyz:

Alaye commot Gerard for that list
Are you a learner?

U dey mind the guy
Guardiola
Zidane?

1 Like

Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2022
Congrats to him... He will definitely start well, but we know how it will end! grin
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by mayormick(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2022
Vulcanheph:

I dey tell you... You just made me nostalgic to the good old days.cheesygrin
hahaha.... seriously, I watched again his YouTube videos recently and just concluded that Chelsea don't have a replacement for him yet, not even mason mount
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by solofresh(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2022
inoki247:

Life no be so my brother
The fact that A doesn't work for you doesn't mean B will not work
The last time I checked, Life was never fair, so let him try his luck once again
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Owologbo(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2022
magnum247:
He will still go there and fail if he still refuses to surround himself with experience assistances. I don't think he's experienced enough to handle a top club and has clearly refused to work himself up from the bottom clubs.
I think his major mistake at Chelsea was favouring English players instead of playing them based on performance.

1 Like

Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by shuttox: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2022
inoki247:

He did well with Derby
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by Emaprince: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2022
wwwihy:
Am now partially an Everton fan, because success of Everton from now on is Lampard Success
Bro!!! We dey the same boat. Lamps success means so much to me.

He will succeed by all means. And hence forth, Everton will bounce back to winning ways
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by inspectorg(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2022
okorosblog:

Gerrard
Henry
Giggs
Viera
Ronaldo delima
Maradona
Me

Ogbeni!!! shocked shocked U wan skip zidane ni grin grin grin
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by anambraamaka: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager by okorosblog: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2022
inspectorg:

Ogbeni!!! shocked shocked U wan skip zidane ni grin grin grin

Zidane had a very successful career at real Madrid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankers For Football Betting. / MGI Scrabble Premier League Gets Fresh Innovations, 7 MILLION Cash Prizes. / Manchester United Rejects £54m Inter Milan Bid For Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.