Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi (12741 Views)

Tijjani Umar Lauds The Achievements Of The Federal Fire Service / At Last What Are The Achievements Of This #endsars Protest? / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Dr Peter Obi was the former Anambra State Governor.

In 2019, He contested alongside Alhaj Atiku Abubakar as PDP Vice Presidential candidate, the last general election but lost to the incumbent.

Now that we're approaching another general election in 2023, Obi's name has been in the news lately as the ONLY hope for a new Nigeria.

As claimed by some, he's The man without flaws whose presidency Nigeria wouldn't afford to miss .

He's being ask by some to throw his hat into the race of Presidency because of his antecedents as Governor of Anambra State.

However, we're all not from Anambra State so we wouldn't know his achievements.

The question that beg for answer is,
What are the achievements (especially physical achievements) of Peter Obi as Governor of Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
TheSameGuy:

In 2019, He contested alongside Alhaj Atiku Abubakar as PDP Vice Presidential candidate, the last general election but lost to the incumbent.

Now that we're approaching another general election in 2023, Obi's name has been in the news lately as the ONLY hope for a new Nigeria.

As claimed by some, he's The man without flaws whose presidency Nigeria wouldn't afford to miss .

He's being ask by some to throw his hat into the race of Presidency because of his antecedents as Governor of Anambra State.

What are the achievements (especially physical achievements) of Peter Obi as Governor of Anambra State?

[/s]
leave this for Anambarians
you can't be in oshogbo and be monitoring the activities of Anambra

11 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by hisexcellency34: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Check Google
Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Check Google
lol inukwam question oo

2 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2022
We're Nigerians whose affairs he wants to preside over.

We keenly needs to know

Cc johnmartus
Helinues
NGpatriot
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
leave this for Anambarians
you can't be in oshogbo and be monitoring the activities of Anambra

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Peter Obi and Buba Marwa are the only two Nigerians i can actually vote for.

They are not perfect but they are knowledgeable , capable and do care about the people they govern

7 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Nothing on Google.

Post Obi's achievements here.

Or is he truly a well packaged thief from Alaigbo angry
hisexcellency34:
Check Google

6 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2022
WHAT ARE PETER OBI'S ACHIEVEMENTS AS ANAMBRA GOVERNOR?
otipoju:
Peter Obi and Buba Marwa are the only two Nigerians i can actually vote for.

They are not perfect but they are knowledgeable , capable and do care about the people they govern
otipoju:

Google remains your best friend or look for someone from that state and ask. Thank you. I already see this is not a rational discussion. You can continue your tribal and religious crap. Na you sabi.
Meaning he did NOTHING yet you all hyped him as if he's one Angel sent to deliver Nigeria off her problem

9 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by Isobug: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Is he a threat to you? It's obvious you have that fear.
Anything to tarnish his image

5 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by otipoju(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2022
TheSameGuy:
WHAT ARE PETER OBI'S ACHIEVEMENTS AS ANAMBRA GOVERNOR?

Google remains your best friend or look for someone from that state and ask. Thank you. I already see this is not a rational discussion. You can continue your tribal and religious crap. Na you sabi.

3 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Asking for his achievements amount to tarnishing his image to you? grin

He's the best candidate, fine.

WHAT WAS HIS ACHIEVEMENTS AS ANAMBRA GOVERNOR?
Same was asked of Tinubu and answered.

Or he did nothing you're all just hyping him?
Isobug:

Is he a threat to you? It's obvious you have that fear.
Anything to tarnish his image

4 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by eloquentclient: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2022
I'm not from Anambra but the much I know is that Peter Obi transformed Anambra to what it is today. You can listen to him say what he did and how he did it in the Platform by covenant Christians centre YouTube. Even his enemies have not successfully challenged his claims. Here are some
1. Peter met Anambra as number 25 in Waec and left it as number 1

2. Peter sparked off the industrial revolution in Anambra. His support to Innoson motors has made the company remain and thrive in the state instead of relocating to other major cities in Nigeria

3. Peter Obi saved millions of dollars for the future of Anambra youths. He was the only governor that saved during his tenure while others were borrowing

4. Etc

Though you sound like someone out to mock and not to learn. As for me I will only be interested in the next election if Obi declares interest. I will campaign for him knowing not because I stand to gain a selfish favour but for the future of my kids

15 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2022
How is he the best?

WHAT ARE OBI'S ACHIEVEMENTS?

Seems he did NOTHING, it's just Political noise grin
eloquentclient:
Peter Obi is the best

1 Like

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Where are your evidence?

You wouldn't expect us to believe this without backings
eloquentclient:
I'm not from Anambra but the much I know is that Peter Obi transformed Anambra to what it is today. You can listen to him say what he did and how he did it in the Platform by covenant Christians centre YouTube. Even his enemies have not successfully challenged his claims. Here are some
1. Peter met Anambra as number 25 in Waec and left it as number 1

2. Peter sparked off the industrial revolution in Anambra. His support to Innoson motors has made the company remain and thrive in the state instead of relocating to other major cities in Nigeria

3. Peter Obi saved millions of dollars for the future of Anambra youths. He was the only governor that saved during his tenure while others were borrowing

4. Etc

Though you sound like someone out to mock and not to learn. As for me I will only be interested in the next election if Obi declares interest. I will campaign for him knowing not because I stand to gain a selfish favour but for the future of my kids

1 Like

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by OsuAmaka: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2022
Lol, Obiano is already breaking bottles on Obi's head. ObiLiar's supporters could not refute Obiano's claims against the Pandora criminal.
We're waiting for ObiLiar to come out and declare.

-Osu amaka

8 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by kovic7(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
This is a valid question that should be asked about every single presidential aspirant that once held government office.

Sadly, people will take this as a. Attack on him.

3 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by 9japride(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2022
I believe the Op is an APC member. If they can support the person of Andy Uba and the previous governorship candidate, then it tells a lot about their personalities. Maybe to the OP, former governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju is the best to him. Instead of people to vote in smart men like Peter Obi, they will rather vote in thugs and drug Barrons and you expect the country to competite with other advanced countries? Keep asking irrelevant questions.

2 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Smart man without achievements as Governor?

Do you people even think?
9japride:
I believe the Op is an APC member. If they can support the person of Andy Uba and the previous governorship candidate, then it tells a lot about their personalities. Maybe to the OP, former governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju is the best to him. Instead of people to vote in smart men like Peter Obi, they will rather vote in thugs and drug Barrons and you expect the country to competite with other advanced countries? Keep asking irrelevant questions.

1 Like

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by Hyperchi(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2022
Anything I write u will still ask for prove. So just ask Google and be ok

2 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2022
I searched Google and found NOTHING.

Search Google and bring the evidently here.
Hyperchi:
Anything I write u will still ask for prove. So just ask Google and be ok

1 Like

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by chukwuibuipob: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2022
grin OBI the famous HIM TU LIE cool.A man with one boxer, wristwatch grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by richiemcgold: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2022
This question is not too big to be asked by any well-meaning Nigerian, and I don't think it should be too difficult to be answered by any Obi's followers/supporters.

1 Like

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by oyatz(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
I believe Peter Obi is good enough to be president because those who have been presidents before aren't better than him.

However, the hype about him as the candidate with the midas touch to turn around Nigeria need to be substantiated.

What were the IGR of Anambra before and after the administration of Peter Obi?

How many Kilometers of road were tarred under Peter Obi?

What were the unemployment rates before and after the administration of Peter Obi?

How many units of houses did he construct?

What were the Maternal mortality rates in Anambra State before and after Obi?

Listing private companies like Innoson and Breweries as achievements of a State Governor is faulty.

9 Likes

Re: As Governor, The Achievements Of Peter Obi by TheSameGuy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
These are questions begging for answers yet we're being referred to Google.
To do what

Asgard73 kriss216 come and answer these questions
oyatz:
I believe Peter Obi is good enough to be president because those who have been presidents before aren't better than him.

However, the hype about him as the candidate with the midas touch to turn around Nigeria need to be substantiated.

What were the IGR of Anambra before and after the administration of Peter Obi?

How many Kilometers of road were tarred under Peter Obi?

What were the unemployment rates before and after the administration of Peter Obi?

How many units of houses did he construct?

What were the Maternal mortality rates in Anambra State before and after Obi?

Listing private companies like Innoson and Breweries as achievements of a State Governor is faulty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomole: Atiku Can’t Manage His Household; Preach Unity In Nigeria / The Next Facebook Creator Can Be In FUTA, I Am Not After Gold - Sowore / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.