Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja (1027 Views)

How God Told Me The Road To Ply So That I Can Bypass Hold Up - Pastor Adeboye / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Myexdisturbs: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2022
Hi guys , kindly share your opinion on my plans to launch brand new Toyota hiace buses to ply Lagos and Abuja to and fro.

Anyone experienced on the requirement like registration and getting of drivers. Thank you

Also kindly give your own experience if you have been involved in a transport company
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Myexdisturbs: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2022
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 front page please
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Nonexisting: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2022
Good money venture but you must be ready to be a mad man while at it. I have few buses but not long distance like Lagos to Abuja. First advice is I will give to you is never hire a relative as driver. I don't know about Lagos to Abuja buses but if possible, try to register under a known company and be paying them commission, this is what I'm currently doing.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Dexpro: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/3315929/interstate-transportation-business

Read this. I posted this many years ago.

You can contact me via mail.
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Dexpro: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
Good money venture but you must be ready to be a mad man while at it. I have few buses but not long distance like Lagos to Abuja. First advice is I will give to you is never hire a relative as driver. I don't know about Lagos to Abuja buses but if possible, try to register under a known company and be paying them commission, this is what I'm currently doing.

Excellent! @OP you can adopt this model too

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Myexdisturbs: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
Wao, so I can register under a know company first ?nice. At what point then can I be independent
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Myexdisturbs: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2022
Dexpro:
https://www.nairaland.com/3315929/interstate-transportation-business

Read this. I posted this many years ago.

You can contact me via mail.
Ok,thank you
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by sarris(m): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2022
Good business venture, am also planning that around the south south area, but my biggest concern has been where to buy hummer buses that are relatively cheap and sound.

On your question, you can start by getting a business lawyer to register your biz name for you, familiarize yourself with the route you plan to run, where do you intend to load from, a general park or you have a separate place.

In sourcing for driver, you have to be very strict.

Another idea, will be to register your buses under any of these transport companies and pay commission to them. If you ask me l think that will be better for a start.

All in all, l will say congratulations in advance
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by blamingthedevil: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Incorporate your company. You will register the vehicles with all necessary permit and dues.

Hmmmn...Drivers are the problem...I was into that business before, but Nigerians are too dubious.

Installation of tracking device will be good.

Attaching yourself to already existing Transportation Company maybe the best option depending on the arrangement whereby you load their passengers based on commission to them...or they lease your vehicles based on commission to you per passenger. In this arrangement, you stand to benefits from the use of their resources, security,back up, maintenance and have immediate customers.
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Myexdisturbs: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
sarris:
Good business venture, am also planning that around the south south area, but my biggest concern has been where to buy hummer buses that are relatively cheap and sound.

On your question, you can start by getting a business lawyer to register your biz name for you, familiarize yourself with the route you plan to run, where do you intend to load from, a general park or you have a separate place.

Another idea, will be to register your buses under any of these transport companies and pay commission to them. If you ask me l think that will be better for a start.

Thank you brotherly, much appreciated
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Myexdisturbs: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Incorporate your company. You will register the vehicles with all necessary permit and dues.

Hmmmn...Drivers are the problem...I was into that business before, but Nigerians are too dubious.

Installation of tracking device will be good.

Attaching yourself to already existing Transportation Company maybe the best option depending on the arrangement whereby you load their passengers based on commission to them...or they lease your vehicles based on commission to you per passenger. In this arrangement, you stand to benefits from the use of their resources, security,back up, maintenance and have immediate customers.
That's great,thank you
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by juman(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmmmm.
If you are not a professional driver it's difficult to do transport business like that and be successful.
That was what I was told when I got a bus intended to be used from kwara to lagos or to Abuja.
Those drivers are chronically dubious.

Good luck to you.
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
sarris:

https://www.nairaland.com/6963328/what-situation
Re: I Want To Launch 2 Toyota Hiace Buses To Ply Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anything wey concern transport for this country, I dont commot my hand..

You would be reading psalm 35 daily while your driver is giving thanksgiving for looting you..

(1) (Reply)

See Charms, Idols And Weapons Recovered From IPOB/ESN Terrorists hideout / Having Survived Homosexuality ... Barely / Kuje Prison Break: We Pray This Is Not True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.