Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars (57460 Views)

2021 Hottest Tribal Braids Protective Hairstyles || Goddess Braids Hairstyles / Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by ExAngel007(f): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
A lady took to social media to lament after a laser treatment she underwent to remove her tribal mark left her with worse scars.

The lady who revealed that she underwent the laser treatment in December 2021, said she was told that the tribal mark will be removed with no scars

After questioning them about the injury she sustained, those behind the treatment told her it will clear off within 3 days.

The injury however turned to dark scars weeks after. She added that they asked her to return for another treatment but she refused and is now requesting for a refund.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZY_mSRB8Fh/?utm_source=ig_embed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hanti sorry o cheesy

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
Can you imagine.. she was looking for solution but I blame the parent who gave her that mark... cry

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Can you imagine.. she was looking for solution but I blame your parent who gave her that mark... cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Mastakija(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dem talk say make she come back come fine tune am
She no gree

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by delzbaba(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
no be stupidity be dis?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
SmellySperm:
girl,sorry....I forced you cause I didn't like the beastly mark,pls forgive me cry embarassed
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mastakija:
N means Naked
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by slawormiir: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Good for her

Tribal Mark way everybody love na im she want remove

Even me as a real niggar....Bini tribal Mark dey my face

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Good for her

Eagle claws mark way everybody love na im she want remove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Aforxzy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Maybe the ancestors are angry that she wants to disassociate from them. She needs to appease the gods first.

Something makeover can conceal she dey form woke.
Enjoy the new you.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by gradeA(m): 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
R

1 Like

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
gradeA:
Rat grin
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Boogyman557: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Hanibbal(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dermal fillers work best for tribal marks. Though laser treatment can be used to complement it later but with an expert who knows how to use lasers. I wont be suprised if it was done in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Truvelisback(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank God, i no get Tribal mark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by LikeAking: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
THE Gods are angry.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by OloshoMan: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
She's pretty even with it or am I just thirsty

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
That's why I love Igbos. There's one Yoruba guy I saw this morning... His tribal mark was like where an eagle scratched his face cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Shukusheka(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
delzbaba:
no be stupidity be dis?
yes your comment is truly stupidity

1 Like

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by potent5(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Who send am?
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by dertty04(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
������nawa ooooo
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Mophor: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Kingjames(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
cut the head throw away

1 Like

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by DonBenny77(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Mumugal
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by delzbaba(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Shukusheka:
yes your comment is truly stupidity
you're a dingbat slow poke
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
The previous tribal mark wasn't bad at all, just that most of these our ladies won't hear sound advice when you give them, now e don happun!

A lady friend was telling me last year of her intention to go for butt enlargement, I just advised her to prepare for death or a rotten butt just in case. Na there matter end. grin

20 Likes

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by talk2hb1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tooh, ok, noted
Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by muheeb01(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Self love and good self esteem is very important

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars by aristocratic5(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmmmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads? / Men Changing Their Clothes For A Wedding On Festac Road" (Photos) / 20 Most Beautiful Female Celebrities In Africa 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.