Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Stop The Shia Hate Mongering And Embrace #muslim_unity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop The Shia Hate Mongering And Embrace #muslim_unity (110 Views)

Why Did Arabs Dump Their Ancient Culture And Embrace Islam? / Covid-19 And The Fear Mongering / The Shia's "12th Imam Is Like The Sun Behind The Clouds" - Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Shia Hate Mongering And Embrace #muslim_unity by Elbinawi: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Stop the Shia hate mongering and embrace #Muslim_Unity

"Gonna be sure to send my future kids to Islamic school ran and taught by Shia Muslims. I feel like that’s how they’ll get the best, well-rounded knowledge on Islam. The Islamic schools I went to never mentioned Shias and I had to learn from friends."

Dear Friends, this Tweet is from a honest Sunni brother. It is important that we speak Truth to ourselves as self-deception never pays.

This brother attended Sunni schools that never mentioned Shias but it is impossible to attend Shia schools without mentioning Sunnis. The fact remain that the sectarian tolerance among Shias is far, far higher than the sectarian tolerance among Sunnis. I am saying this from experience because I was born Sunni and became Shia in 1989.

Even if Sunni schools ever mentioned Shias it is always with derogatory hate and the fraudulent label of Takfirism (excommunication from Islam). It is an understatement to say that Shia hate mongering is embedded in Sunnism.

Inference:

Shias never branded Sunnis as "Kafirs (infidels)", it is Sunnis that always brand Shias as Kafirs. The debate of Muslim Unity should start from here.

Conclusion:

The spread of Shia hate mongering from Wahhabis and Sunni extremists has not halted the advance of Shia Islam. This massive hate mongering has not stopped some Sunnis from admiring Shia Islam from afar.

My last message:

Stop the Shia hate mongering and embrace #Muslim_Unity.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Stop The Shia Hate Mongering And Embrace #muslim_unity by KingOfBoyz1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
All this terrorist undecided children of Mohammed the terror rapist

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit Strengthens Our Hope Of Righteousness By Faith In Jesus Christ / 4 Attributes Of A Corrupt Society / Significant Of The Temple Veil Being Torn Into Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.