Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu (35211 Views)

Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father / Report: Magu Could Not Account For 332 Recovered Properties / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by etokhana: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Enugu Zonal Command on Friday, January 28, 2022, returned eleven houses recovered in different parts of Enugu to Chief Arthur Eze.

The properties were recovered by the EFCC from the duo of Olisaebuka Okechukwu Eze and Onyeka Nnadozie Eze, administration and finance manager respectively in Arthur Eze’s firm, accused of criminal breach of trust and diversion of funds belonging to the business mogul.

Investigation established that the duo who are also nephew of Chief Eze, used proceeds of their alleged criminal activities to acquire choice properties in Enugu and other parts of South Eastern Nigeria.

The Commission in the course of the investigation initiated a forfeiture proceedings against the two company officials before Justice I.M Buba of the Federal High Court, Enugu, which granted an interim Order of forfeiture of the said properties, directing the defendants to show cause why the properties should not be finally forfeited.

In the absence of any contrary information, the Court on October 18, 2021, ordered that the properties be finally forfeited and returned to the nominal complainant, Chief Arthur Eze.

Receiving the properties in Enugu, on January 28, Chief Eze expressed gratitude to the EFCC for ensuring that justice is served. In his words, “I am grateful to the Executive Chairman of the EFCC, Mr. Abdulrasheed Bawa, the Zonal Commander and all your men who fought for justice to be served.

“I am aware that, at some point, your men risked their lives for this cause. I pray that God who has been keeping you will always protect you. I am here in person to thank you for all that you did for me when those whom I call my own, stole from me”.

The Zonal Commander, Mr. Oshodi Johnson who handed the properties to the businessman, commended the investigative and prosecution teams as well as the judiciary for ensuring that justice is served in the case.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=304368005059743&id=100064596373289

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
I heard he is witch hunting them.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Passionate888: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
With money, many things are possible

21 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Baba money loud

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by free2ryhme: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by free2ryhme: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by OgideAgu: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good one
Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Araoluwa005(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Good job by efcc
Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by FreeStuffsNG: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
O ga o.I was initially surprised to see the victim and the perpetrators bearing same surname Eze.
The nephews did their Uncle strong thing and Uncle squeezed them dry with EFCC.
This Chief is a no nonsense uncle o.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Kento4ken: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Senior Man

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by blackjah(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
Arthur Eze Na Strong Man

37 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Neymessi: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
I Heard he's the richest man in the East

26 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by AbuAeesha: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
bad eggs every where..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by nauto: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin
Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Aziishyco(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Money must've exchanged hands ���

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by JosephXavier: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
But why will you rob your cousin who decided to help you put food on your table?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Antoeni(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Because Arthur Exe is Billionaire, EFCC Did their Job

25 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by iCauseTrouble: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Arthur Eze is one of the most respected billionaires in Nigeria.
Baba no dey shout at all

17 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by timesup234: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
All private property is theft! The said property was stolen by Arthur Eze via exploitation which is the trademark of capitalism. This is just a return of a stolen property to a thief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by waledeji(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
AbuAeesha:
the way EFCC operate atimes will make one wonder if they are actually competent, didn't they made proper investigations in the first place bfr seizing the houses?

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by HugeDan(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
No family matter for business grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Jerryherd: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
cool

After donating 1 billion naira to Buhari 2019 re election campaign

This is why most of Author Eze's friends are Abokis

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by SAM1979: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Billionaire Arthur Eze fight his relatives in public. Family meeting could have resolved this matter now.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Kingpele(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hahaha u see this billionaires in Nigeria that donate money any how fear them they have the worst kind of stingy spirit, someone donated 1billion to a fulani dullard during election but refused to forgive and forgot a landed properties his nephew acquired from his business, he could be lying against his nephews because he is a billionaire everyone believes him ,if he is a wise business man couldn't he have noticed the disappearance of the funds when they were working for him,or as he is suppose to be the richest man in the east can't his workers and most especially his own nephews be able to saved up money to aquire properties of their own or is he expecting them to remain his slaves forever, maybe he doing this because those boys are having little problem with him,he can dash billions to strangers but can't help his own family ...such men is dangerous ,the kind of money he claimed to have no one that bear EZEH in his clan suppose to suffer but most Africa billionaires are essentially greedy and stingy... billionaires outside Africa will rather donate their wealth to charity cause but Africa billionaires will rather use his billions to intimidate his people

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by kuuljay(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2022
AbuAeesha:
the way EFCC operate atimes will make one wonder if they are actually competent, didn't they made proper investigations in the first place bfr seizing the houses?
did you read it all or its the effect of mkpurummiri

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by ablejesus26(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Chief Arthur Eze onye ukwu.
I so much admire this man.
Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Shed24(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
The money man himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by jericco1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nice one
Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Arthur Eze the old drug lord

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu by heniford2: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
murry10:
Do you want to beautify your commercial /residential building with a selection of best interior design, look no further as we provide you with with an incomparable design for your residence or commercial purpose , just choose your style and we will handle the rest.ranging from ;

Fabrication of Stainless steel / aluminium handrails
Shower cubicles and glass partitioning
Furniture making
Glass balcony
Painting
Fabrication of consoles , center table and side tables ..........e.t.c

We also provide payment on delivery plans for our Stainless Steel / Aluminium Handrails Accessories for clients in Lagos.
We are based in Lagos but can work in any part of Nigeria

We offer free consultation
contact us on 0.8.1.3.7.2.7.3.4.5.6 to visit our store

Your satisfaction is our concern.
add picture bro undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voters Registration: Dele Momodu Defends Borno With Proof / President Buhari's 74th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.