Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Urgent Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Job Opportunity (568 Views)

Urgent Job Vacancies In Portharcourt: Apply Now. / Urgent Job Opportunity At Shoprite Nigeria / Urgent Job Vacancies For N.c.e O.nd And H.n.d Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Opportunity by donP1: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
A top firm needs urban and regional planners,civil engineers,architectures, for a major construction job.Please not that those who finished their youth service 2005-2006 programme would be considered.and also graduates from Yaba college of technology.forward your c.v,scanned copy of nysc certificate and other certificate to---patobiora@yahoo.com, its closing today so if u know anyone interested they should send it before 4pm.am not a job agent its an opening for one of our clients and its in house.I just said I should share it wit u guys.and also mtn wud begin their test for call centre agents.learn how to use the keyboard of a computer well for those that where called n sent emails
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity by igelomo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
yeah, its true, the MTN test, my friend went for it and he had the highest score, they said they will get back to him i hope so and am praying for him.
Re: Urgent Job Opportunity by Epizy: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
Please can you tell me what the job is all about because i was told to come to gbagada on friday just need to know before going down to gbagada thinking about the transport fees please

(1) (Reply)

Surulere Apartment / Massive Recruitment In Lagos! / Laptop Soo Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.