Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Do People Cope In This Hard Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do People Cope In This Hard Times (346 Views)

Hard Times Over Soon – Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / FG Admits Revenues Crashing, Says Nigeria Faces Hard Times / Sultan Says Nigeria In Hard Times, Urges Muslims To Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by Bonavi: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
This inflation is really terrible but its really surprising that people seem to be coping well.
From the comments I always see here look as if majority of Nigerians do not have problem coping with the high inflation.
Pls how do you people cope may be there is something am not doing right
Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by Kriss216: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Most of us are surviving by Magic.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by cazchi: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
You're talking about Zoogerians that want to vote in the old zombie thief after the gworo eating dullard from Daura.
Suffer and misery na their hobby.

I can't wait for Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by providencia(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bonavi:
This inflation is really terrible but its really surprising that people seem to be coping well.
From the comments I always see here look as if majority of Nigerians do not have problem coping with the high inflation.
Pls how do you people cope may be i should need some linking

That's not true. A lot of people commenting here doesn't know where their next meal will be coming from. The number of people who beg & do very odd, low paying & high risked job have increased tremendously within a couple of 3 years in my city. I'm always out so i see them every day

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by Bmaster(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
The only way outta this sh^t is to double or triple your sources of incomes,.

Modified:

One brother I know get like ten bet9ja shops situated at sight,and about 17 pos centers all over Onitsha and Nnewi,.

If you see him,you go like him.
Man dey ball like 2moro no dey oo.

I even heard he is out to contest for a ward councilor next coming general election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by Sergio104(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
providencia:

That's not true. A lot of people commenting here doesn't know where their next meal will be coming from. The number of people who beg & do very odd, low paying & high risked job have increased tremendously within a couple of 3 years in my city. I'm always out so i see them every day

cheesy

You nailed it.
@Op all na packaging....
Majority don't actually know if they gonna have something to square thier meal

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by ablejesus26(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
The apc evil government really brought in a disaster and suffering.
One secret of coping is diversity of income.
Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by Zidoh(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nigerians are really trying and never give up.
Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by FreeStuffsNG: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bonavi:
Pls how do you people cope may be there is something am not doing right
"Life is hard " is relative. Whatever you do, pursue excellence. Playing and idlying away,wasting your time and data away on Nairaland is hardship by choice. Those students faffing around on Nairaland instead of facing their studies may soon realise that life can be harder wink
Re: How Do People Cope In This Hard Times by Bonavi: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

"Life is hard " is relative. Whatever you do, pursue excellence. Playing and idlying away,wasting your time and data away on Nairaland is hardship by choice. Those students faffing around on Nairaland instead of facing their studies may soon realise that life can be harder wink
what about those who are genuinely striving but still due to government policies, actions and inactions are unable to make headway

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: IPOB IN AMERICA RANTING THAT YOU IGBOS MUST FUND ESN... HAHAHA!!! / The Most Qualified Candidate For The Position Of President / Race To 2023 Presidency - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.