Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Help: Mistaken Identify - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help: Mistaken Identify (213 Views)

3 Ways To Identify Trustworthy SEO Consultants / Ways To Identify An Authorized Training Center For HRCI Certification In Nigeria / 10 Village People After You And How To Identify Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Mistaken Identify by Deeprooted: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
I don't know if this is the right section, but just hear me out since I'm here already.

Right from when I can remember, as far back as secondary I have always been mistaken for a police officer.

I'm however, not a police officer.

Got to a police station today for a case involving my younger brother only for the DCO to get angry at me for failing to identify with them.

All efforts to get him understand that I'm not a police officer, fell on deaf ears.

As if that's not enough, the DPO insisted I tell him the division where I'm serving. This is someone I have never set set my eyes on before today.

After the whole matter that took me to the station was settled, the DPO advised me to always identify with my colleagues.

The thing tired me ooo.

Has anyone else been in my shoes?
Re: Help: Mistaken Identify by Juliusmomoh2: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
village people
Re: Help: Mistaken Identify by Deeprooted: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
village people

You think so ?

I don't think so!
Re: Help: Mistaken Identify by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Village people on the Beat

They've tagged you
Re: Help: Mistaken Identify by Deeprooted: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2022
CYBERWEAVER:
Village people on the Beat

They've tagged you

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Executive / Why Does Java Remain So Popular? / Get A Woman A Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.