Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial (61276 Views)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by pargelenis(m): 1:05am On Feb 01, 2022
Good to plan for everything but buying refreshments may be premature. One can just set aside a budget.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Boogyman557: 2:54am On Feb 01, 2022
24brains:
boogyman557 did not lite up his kpoli on this? Abi weed don finish? Lol...
Holly Gram cool

MY G..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by JustforMen: 4:12am On Feb 01, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Forget. The baba na occultic. The big mama done give am warning say him time done near.. Baba knows what he is doing. Meanwhile, i see him burying himself by himself by 12am before febrary runs out. This i have seen.

Una belong the same abi?
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Enemyofpeace: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2022
Why is the coffee that he boughted for his burial this long now?
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by ufotunang: 7:25am On Feb 01, 2022
See what Buhari hard economy has caused ...the man is tired of naija life
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Agboconsult1(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Gratefulsoul202:
I swear tht side in the movie shock me cheesy

But that part make sense ooo. See celebration
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by R0LL0N(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2022
I got to know you plan for your funeral in an advance country. It is very expensive. You set aside some certain money while you are still eager to work.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by eteba(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2022
......see how u have dug ur grave, with your own hands.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by ayterajah(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2022
I cancel death for you ... Ijn
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by wizod(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
He's long dead.
How can a man that loves his life marry 9wives?
Is that not a signed death warrant?
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by Poleski: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
He's not the first. Many people have been doing this, and there's nothing wrong with it. He doesn't want his death to be a burden for his family.

I'll do the same but not this extreme. I'll just save enough money for my burial and add it in my will.
Re: Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial by crackhouse(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
70yr old man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Ghanaian Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers (photos) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.