Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) (3190 Views)

Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of The Person That...... / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by latesthubs(f): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dead body refuses to be buried, leads people to house of suspected evil person that killed her.

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJNb8CqF6o4[/flash]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by Iniobong34: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
I thought this thing only happen in my village with the help of a native doctor

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by pharrelaustin: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Wonders they say never ends

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Things are really happening.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by demmie1: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Take the video to court and prosecute then

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nigerians and lack of intelligence..
Some blockheads are gonna believe this nonsense.. undecided

Who are this old cargos who can't think? grin
Why did the casket not bust open for the dead body to start giving orders?

This is how they will foolishly point fingers at an innocent person saying it's a witch..
All I see is daft and brainless people who believe in spiritual nonsense...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by Flamees(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
damn
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by emmanuelchux(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na wa o. These things still dey happen? Hard to believe though.. undecided
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by MufasaLion: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lies from the deepest pit of hell. Africans and their brainwashed mentality.
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by MufasaLion: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Iniobong34:
I thought this thing only happen in my village with the help of a native doctor

Any proof it happens in your village or you just rely on hearsays also?
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by MufasaLion: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
demmie1:
Take the video to court and prosecute then

Don't mind those fools.

grin grin grin
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by Chiefecho(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Na skit or na film
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by BigYash: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians and lack of intelligence..
Some blockheads are gonna believe this nonsense.. undecided

Who are this old cargos who can't think? grin
Why did the casket not bust open for the dead body to start giving orders?

This is how they will foolishly point fingers at an innocent person saying it's a witch..
All I see is daft and brainless people who believe in spiritual nonsense...
You go just dey type like trailer wen fail brake.. Take time to reason sometimes,before you type. I come in peace Mr.Fernado
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
BigYash:
You go just dey type like trailer wen fail brake.. Take time to reason sometimes,before you type. I come in peace Mr.Fernado
Why not say something logical that's gonna prove that nonsense video up there to be true?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by BigYash: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not say something logical that's gonna prove that nonsense video up there to be true?
Its not all about being logical my guy.. You might not have seen,but I have seen.. Experience they say is what
You don't just say things because of what you read or hear people say..

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
BigYash:
Its not all about being logical my guy.. You might not have seen,but I have seen.. Experience they say is what
You don't just say things because of what you read or hear people say..
What are you even saying?
Pure nonsense..get away with your fantasy experience that can't allow you to think like a normal being..

Simple proof I asked you are trying to prove how experienced you are..you all are really sick if you believe this nonsense..

Blah blah blah nonsense that makes me wanna throw up.. your primitive thinking makes myself and other reasonable and practical being wonder whether your skull is full of dust..

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by BigYash: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are you even saying?
Pure nonsense..get away with your fantasy experience that can't allow you to think like a normal being..

Simple proof I asked you are trying to prove how experienced you are..you all are really sick if you believe this nonsense..

Blah blah blah nonsense that makes me wanna throw up.. your primitive thinking makes myself and other reasonable and practical being wonder whether your skull is full of dust..
Okay.. No need arguing with you(attention seeker).. Throw up if you want to,that's your business not mine.. My last reply to you on this.. Enjoy the rest of your evening..
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2022
BigYash:
Okay.. No need arguing with you(attention seeker).. Throw up if you want to,that's your business not mine.. My last reply to you on this.. Enjoy the rest of your evening..
Enjoy your in existent nonsense.. wink
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by Iniobong34: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

not by dem say. e happened i was there present. far back 2009 in my villa me was a teenager at that time and i no get access to smart by den. Like i said earlier it was done with the help of a native doctor. I no talk am make u believe me

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Iniobong34:
not by dem say. e happened i was there present. far back 2009 in my villa me was a teenager at that time and i no get access to smart by den. Like i said earlier it was done with the help of a native doctor. I no talk am make u believe me

Sadly, I don't believe in what has no proof.
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by Iniobong34: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

Sadly, I don't believe in what has no proof.
Ahh! see me see wahala oh. Oga what i experienced wasn't shared for you to believe me with proof or no proof.
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

Years ago, when my Great grand mom died, on the way to Bury her, she took the pall bearers to everybody's house on the island before she allowed the casket to be taken to the burial site.
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Old a*s video ...from last year
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by hyfr(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Intellectuals will avoid this thread, what will be the case against the accused ?

Dead men don't talk
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by oluztx: 5:07am On Feb 01, 2022
How does a dead body are led people to the location of the person who are suspicion to killed her?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by mytime24(f): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Waiting for d part2
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by Mhykel217(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
WTF re they speaking

Those guys were paid to do that stunt and implicate the person the corpse family suspect
Re: Dead Body Refuses To Be Buried, Leads People To House Of Her Killer (video) by LordKushmann(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is actually historical fact among the Igbos, i dunno about any other race of men. GT Basden corroborated it in his study of the Igbos Among The Igbos of the Niger as well as Olaudah Equiano confirming the manifestation of the phenomenon among Igbo slaves of the Caribbean who practiced Obeah.. A form of creolized Igbo religion practiced among negro Caribbean slaves of Igbo descent.

(1) (Reply)

So Sad Mad Woman Disturbs Man In Public Over Sex In Eatery Outlet (video) / New Cult War In Ibadan Poly Start Running Guys One Killed PHOTOS / Woman Invites Husband’s Side Chick To Her House And Strips Her Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.