Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent (5661 Views)

Constitution Alteration Bill: 35 Items To Be Transmitted To Buhari For Assent / Constitution Review: National Assembly Transmits 44 Bills To States / BREAKING: National Assembly Transmits Amended Electoral Bill To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
That Chinese bamboo in Aso rock won't sign the bill. If you like amend am pass almajiri boxers, he'll still decline his signature. The dullard is boldly allergic to anything progressive.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by FreeStuffsNG: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
That was pretty quick. Nice one by the National Assembly.
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by topoftheworld(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Both the NASS and the President are confused entity.

What a country!
Shio
To japa is the way forward.
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Onepeople: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
I see him signing this one after having meeting with the Senate president.
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Freestyl(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Great news
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Bobloco: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
etokhana:
He still win not sign it.

He will sign it

That is only legacy Buhari wants to leave behind
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Remman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Thank God! He will sign...
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Afobaba33(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
how I wish he will just make the mistake and sign it into law!
That will be a win for Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
The Electoral bills should not be written legislators. There surely is going to be a conflict in interests. Perhaps it should be written by the Executive and passed by the Judiciary.
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
I love Buhari
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Validated: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Onepeople:
I see him signing this one after having meeting with the Senate president.
I am with you on this.
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by tiwasiaife(m): 2:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Oracleforce:

Can anything good come out of what APC and PDP is involved?/
APC and PDP "are" and not "is".
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Jerryherd: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2022
tongue

Buhari kindly sign this thing and ignore the governor's request
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Oracleforce: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
tiwasiaife:

APC and PDP "are" and not "is".

Since you have correcting grammatical error on nairaland....how far have you gone in life?
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by tiwasiaife(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oracleforce:

Since you have correcting grammatical error on nairaland....how far have you gone in life?

Very far.
I am a member of my State house of Assembly.
Re: National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent by Oracleforce: 5:06am On Feb 02, 2022
tiwasiaife:

Very far.
I am a member of my State house of Assembly.

Which constituency are you representing?

Keep deceiving yourselves while you kept on living in abject poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Suit Seeking Tinubu’s Disqualification Laughable – APC PCC / Aondoakaa Chased From Hotel Room / Will APGA Take Over South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.