Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood (25981 Views)

Man United Stop Selling Greenwood's Shirt Online As Nike Suspends Relationship. / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Didier Drogba With Mason Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by raylandmark: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
G
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by raylandmark: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2022
Snapchat:

I know you are a fanboy, nonetheless I will reply you.

Can you please give a valid reason why Ronaldo paid her off if he wasn’t guilty of the rape accusations? Secondly, can you please upload a picture of Ronaldo in New York on the day the hotel was launched.

I hope you can read, maybe this link will give
you the answer to whether he admitted to the crime in my Village.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6447649/amp/Ronaldo-admitted-rape-accuser-Kathryn-Mayorga-said-no-multiple-times-apologised-sex.html
Some people Mumu for this forum I swear so you are now more knowledgeable than the judges that dismiss the case,bro if u nor like Ronaldo just leave am I noticed this is coming from Messi fans they can do anything to belittle Ronaldo achievement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by vislabraye(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

make una stop all this talk abegi, greenwood wasnt getting paid to pass for cr7 to tapin or cr7 folow de gv am match bonus??.
d talk no jus sweet for ear, all strikers are selfish n if na so cr7 bin de pass for e teamates dt are free to score since e started football, do u think he would av 800+ goals with less than 300 assist??
take ur time n watch his madrid gaols in league n in UCL...he scored so many goals from tight places n even long ranges wen he is supposed to pas for benz n bale for tap ins.
but instead, it was benzema dt was madrid top 9 but still loading cr7 with assist instead of going for goal...
modified- some are quoting me saying cr7 had more assist..
this will help, cr7 have almost 1000 games n 800+ goals than the top 4 players bt av the least assist...
also benzema n bale are the players dt av given him d most assit in his career with 47 n 32 assit respectively bt greenwood ain't them..

He had 273 assists. That's decent enough, bro. Not many playmakers have such figure.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Haakeem(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
raylandmark:
Some people Mumu for this forum I swear so you are now more knowledgeable than the judges that dismiss the case,bro if u nor like Ronaldo just leave am I noticed this is coming from Messi fans they can do anything to belittle Ronaldo achievement
i am a fan of messi.

And i like ronaldo alot...if u compare the likes of salah,aguero,lewa, etc with ronaldo, i go fit swear for you.

Nt all messi fan hates ronaldo....but u got to believe it that messi is the real goat.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Snapchat:

Bro, I think you should make use of Google instead and stop capping. LMAO!!
bro Ronaldo has more assist than those two

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by sirp85(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sin is a sinker and it is gradually sinking yellowood sorry greenwood ��
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Sthandawasam(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
Haakeem:
i am a fan of messi.

And i like ronaldo alot...if u compare the likes of salah,aguero,lewa, etc with ronaldo, i go fit swear for you.

Nt all messi fan hates ronaldo....but u got to believe it that messi is the real goat.

Bro can you help me with more info regarding your signature "EarnWithTask" I've done what's necessary, all that's left is assurance on how I can get paid, I'm desperately in need of cash" Please �
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
raylandmark:

They're so insecure that's why when we man utd fans criticize any of our young players who r not doing well you'll see them try to shift the blame to Ronaldo. Since Cr7 signed it seems all their attention is now on man utd instead of focusing on PSG that their goat is trying to destroy

1 Like

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Ofunwa111: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

They're so insecure that's why when we man utd fans criticize any of our young players who r not doing well you'll see them try to shift the blame to Ronaldo. Since Cr7 signed it seems all their attention is now on man utd instead of focusing on PSG that their is trying to destroy

How you can't deduce that the person you are arguing with is sick, amazes me! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Osas187:
Do you know that benzema missed more chanses than the one he scored ?
dt is anoda bottle of fish bcoz cr7 also missed chances created by other players, or u saying his assit to benzema was low bcox benz was a waster? no bro, benz wasnt dt bad during cr7 time in madrid
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
vislabraye:

He had 273 assists. That's decent enough, bro. Not many playmakers have such figure.
no probs if u say so...my point is dt, he said greenwood should keep passing to cr7 n i said he a younger cr7 was passing like he asked greenwood to be doing, cr7 assit would be more than that number..
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Dmacqh(m): 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Rape isn’t good . The society should change certain laws especially when it comes to women vs men .
Greenwood has been arrested , lost his endorsement, suspended by Man U , hope the Lady and her online feminist will enjoy this ‘ Justice ‘ .
Imagine a 20 year old guy been faced with such cruel and punitive measures .
What a talent been wasted . Why are people a wicked . This ‘ pull Down syndrome ‘ by Feminist if not properly checked will put men as endangered species .
If he’s proven guilty , he should serve his sentence but if acquitted , the lady should pay x10 of everything he lost now , endorsement , wages , damage image and time .
The set up is very cruel

4 Likes

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by suffering: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Who honestly is surprised? If he can beat this case they’ll come crawling back. It’s all business at the end of the day.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Auskyd(m): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2022
Suspect33:
Nothing has been proven yet but this young man's life has already been destroyed... Men are indeed endangered species

Johnny Depp, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar are examples of men who almost had their career sunk by false accusations..

'Innocent until proven guilty' works until a woman bring accusations against a man

Eloquently foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Auskyd(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dmacqh:
Rape isn’t good . The society should change certain laws especially when it comes to women vs men .
Greenwood has been arrested , lost his endorsement, suspended by Man U , hope the Lady and her online feminist will enjoy this ‘ Justice ‘ .
Imagine a 20 year old guy been faced with such cruel and punitive measures .
What a talent been wasted . Why are people a wicked . This ‘ pull Down syndrome ‘ by Feminist if not properly checked will put men as endangered species .
If he’s proven guilty , he should serve his sentence but if acquitted , the lady should pay x10 of everything he lost now , endorsement , wages , damage image and time .
The set up is very cruel

I totally agree my G.

I hope your mom or sister or female relatives gets treated like her too mehn. They all deserve it.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by marvin906(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Auskyd:

I totally agree my G.

I hope your mom or sister or female relatives gets treated like her too mehn. They all deserve it.

No offense but what makes you think he's guilty

1 Like

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Luckysbab: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
paulolee:

make una stop all this talk abegi, greenwood wasnt getting paid to pass for cr7 to tapin or cr7 folow de gv am match bonus??.
d talk no jus sweet for ear, all strikers are selfish n if na so cr7 bin de pass for e teamates dt are free to score since e started football, do u think he would av 800+ goals with less than 300 assist??
take ur time n watch his madrid gaols in league n in UCL...he scored so many goals from tight places n even long ranges wen he is supposed to pas for benz n bale for tap ins.
but instead, it was benzema dt was madrid top 9 but still loading cr7 with assist instead of going for goal...
this will help, cr7 have almost 1000 games n 800+ goals than the top 4 players bt av the least assist...
also benzema n bale are the players dt av given him d most assit in his career with 47 n 32 assit respectively bt greenwood ain't them..

And your bitter self couldn't infer that Suarez, a fellow forward has almost as few assists than the other two that are primarily "playmakers"?!

Your argument is watery

1 Like

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by WannaHowzit(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Is he guilty
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Blakpot: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2022
paulolee:
that's normal, nobody wants to be associated with a rapist....nike is a big brand worldwide n they almost drop neyma after dt fake allegation by dt said lady bt neyma escaped it..

The same Nike that used child labor in the 90's and only ended the practice after media exposure. Their moral standing is just for a good public image, like other big multinational corporation.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by jaxxy(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2022
paulolee:

Greenwood ain’t them that’s why his career is in the mud even b4 this incident. U don’t know assisting a skilled striker or the Goat puts the spotlight on u also and boosts ur career immediately more than u scoring goals to compete with him??

As for Benz and bale. It is their contributions to The Goats success that made their careers and game improve.

Benzema is a good player maker bt was inconsistent especially in scoring. Bale was worse. Ronaldo has the highest accuracy in scoring. He is a goal machine.

The type of goals Ronaldo scored and made look easy bale and benzema can never score accurately and consistently.

Ronaldo’s headers nko? Can any of them score such in their life time?? Or na tjem assit with the headers too?? undecided

Pls call the Goat CR7 with some respect cool. He is sorcerer while Messi is a baby magician. undecided

Benz and bale are wannabe. Benz stupid mouth almost destroyed his career and the French National team.

1 Like

Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by juniorstar(m): 3:16am On Feb 01, 2022
oshozondii:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/01/31/nike-suspend-relationship-with-mason-greenwood-following-man-utd-stars-arrest-16023044/?ito=socialmetrouktwitter
It takes year to build and just few seconds to destroy..if you are a man/ woman of destiny watch your back always.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by SEO2002: 5:21am On Feb 01, 2022
paulolee:

Tf do you know how many chances Ronaldo created for Benzema that he wasted. Ronaldo would have had at least 300 assists if Benzema was clinical. I wish I could post videos here. It's really Benzema's fault Ronaldo has less than 300 assists. Man keeps wasting chances unlike Messi that played with Villa,Pedro,Suarez and co
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by ibrahimovic303: 5:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Suspect33:
Nothing has been proven yet but this young man's life has already been destroyed... Men are indeed endangered species

Johnny Depp, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar are examples of men who almost had their career sunk by false accusations..

'Innocent until proven guilty' works until a woman bring accusations against a man

I swear down…
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Snapchat: 6:25am On Feb 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
bro Ronaldo has more assist than those two

Than Messi?
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Snapchat: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2022
raylandmark:

You no get sense fa.

Make Ronaldo go US na.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by paulolee(m): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2022
jaxxy:

Greenwood ain’t them that’s why his career is in the mud even b4 this incident. U don’t know assisting a skilled striker or the Goat puts the spotlight on u also and boosts ur career immediately more than u scoring goals to compete with him??

As for Benz and bale. It is their contributions to The Goats success that made their careers and game improve.

Benzema is a good player maker bt was inconsistent especially in scoring. Bale was worse. Ronaldo has the highest accuracy in scoring. He is a goal machine.

The type of goals Ronaldo scored and made look easy bale and benzema can never score accurately and consistently.

Ronaldo’s headers nko? Can any of them score such in their life time?? Or na tjem assit with the headers too?? undecided

Pls call the Goat CR7 with some respect cool. He is sorcerer while Messi is a baby magician. undecided

Benz and bale are wannabe. Benz stupid mouth almost destroyed his career and the French National team.
greenwood assisting n laying tapins for cr7 will put him on d spotlight wen e mate foden for city dey score goals for city abi?
my guy, strikers are selfish, even uself know say na cr7 selfish pass in front of goal, even penalty self, e no fit free am Mk anoda player take
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Greatguy02: 6:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Suspect33:

The thing is that if he is later innocent of the accusations the accuser will go unpunished which is not fair
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by ivolt: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2022
heniford2:
i just saw how men up above are quick to say trash about Manson without waiting for proof from police too bad men usually misbehave when it comes female matter.why
We have been waiting for you to come defend your fellow rapist as usual.
You never ask for "proof" when a man is mishandled by mob for unknown crime.
You accuse male politicians of being thieves without "proof".
You only feel threatened when it is a sexual offense. Guilty conscience?
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by ivolt: 7:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Suspect33:

Innocent until proven guilty only exists inside the court.
Go and ask those arrested for armed robbery or cultism, they are tagged for life!

You can't tell people or organization what to do.
Remove CR7 from that list as he is a confirmed abuser who paid off his victim.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by frankson1(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2022
paulolee:

You wrote a page in response to Yinka's two lines of comment, shows how obsessed you're about CR7 and it's really eating you up.
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Snapchat:

Than Messi?
xavi and inesta
Re: Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood by Jokerman(m): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2022
SEO2002:
Tf do you know how many chances Ronaldo created for Benzema that he wasted. Ronaldo would have had at least 300 assists if Benzema was clinical. I wish I could post videos here. It's really Benzema's fault Ronaldo has less than 300 assists. Man keeps wasting chances unlike Messi that played with Villa,Pedro,Suarez and co

Messi also get assists from indirect free kicks and corner kicks....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option / Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) / Herpha Guta Wins Lagos City Marathon 2018 (Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.