Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency (20122 Views)

Doyin Okupe Withdraws From 2023 Race As VP To Peter Obi / Ken Nnamani Joins 2023 Presidential Race / 2019: Uche Ogah Formally Declares For Abia Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by LilyColin(f): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. All we want is politics without bloodshed and bitterness.
Good evening my adorable fellow patriotic Nigerians. Please, I plead with you to vote Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Tell us the lifeless druggie manifesto

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Rawtruth1: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Waste of time. Anything outside the south, especially south east is another injustice that will attract more curses against Nigeria
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Felincous(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Terorislam:
The only person who does not deserve to be in rise is that brown teethed old fool
because he's a candidate to beat

9 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by edmaraja: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
RichDad1:
Igbo people, one of your Fulani lord and savior has declared o. Oya dump Ayim and Queue behind him ASAP. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sound stupid, you behave like a fool, you're a very stupid fool.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by TheCrusader14: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
I hope this Fulani accursed demon is only planning to rule his Fulani people and any other group that acknowledged Fulani hegemony. If horrible Tambuwal is nursing the ambition of ruling Yoruba, may he not see 2023.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Basic123: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2022
edmaraja:

BUT THE GUY IS SAYING THE TRUTH.

EVEN ON THIS THREAD, SOME OF YOUR BROTHERS WHO NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR ANYIM PIUS ANYIM AND OUK HAVE STARTED CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM ALREADY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by nimasgalore: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
2023 is gonna be a movie.

Get the best quality remax power banks with high capacities ranging from 40,000mah - 80,000mah.

Built to last for 10 days, dual ports, digital display.

Highly durable and rugged for your mobile needs.

Call or WhatsApp below , pay on delivery Nationwide.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Vinstel: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
RichDad1:
Igbo people, one of your Fulani lord and savior has declared o. Oya dump Ayim and Queue behind him ASAP. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You mean we should follow the example of the foolish Yoruba people that have been queueing behind their dullard master from daura for the past right years? God forbid!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
YorubaKing:
Tinubu is a cold bloody MURDERER! angry

He murdered Funsho Williams in cold blood! angry
change your styles of wailing ,.Is this how you want to resume your wailing when Tinubu becomes president? I predicted wining for Tinubu bcs whoever you against always win and whoever you support always lose.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by YorubaKing: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
change your styles of wailing ,.Is this how you want to resume your wailing when Tinubu becomes president? I predicted wining for Tinubu bcs whoever you against always win and whoever you support always lose.

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Ayoefa: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
Terorislam:
The only person who does not deserve to be in rise is that brown teethed old fool
[/s]

Say NO to Mkpuru Mirri and cannibalism.
The sad effects are all over social media especially NL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
This is the season of declaration, I’m declaring for president next week
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by silverlinen(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hmmm
Another silent looter has joined the queue
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Tareq1105: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
Terorislam:

So it's Tambuwal, another North Westerner that deserves to be in the race?

You need to be reexamined.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by abbey621(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
No matter your political beliefs or moral code, one thing is for certain, the next presidential election is a choice between a Southerner or Northerner. One thing we are known for in the South is beefing one another and behaving like ethnic clowns. Watch as the North unite behind their candidate and later on we'll start crying marginalization, Islamic agenda yen yen yen grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by edmaraja: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Basic123:

BUT THE GUY IS SAYING THE TRUTH.

EVEN ON THIS THREAD, SOME OF YOUR BROTHERS WHO NEVER CAMPAIGNED FOR ANYIM PIUS ANYIM AND OUK HAVE STARTED CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM ALREADY
So what's wrong with that? Are there no yorubas campaigning for people from other regions? Is Segun Sowunmi not campaigning for Yahaya Bello now? Does that make Yahaya Bello the lord of Yoruba people? Stop defending stupidity, it makes you look stupid as well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by seglabsy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bola146:
grin they think we never learn grin grin grin I need to declare my own before April wink cool cool Nigeria my country cheesy cheesy
i will surely vote for you to become the first female presido in nigeria meanwhile u owns me a position when the time comes
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by aspabay(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
Terorislam:

Since Tinuibu announced his intention, you have lost your peace, may you never regain it.

If God wills it, Tinubu will rule Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by aspabay(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Only Jagaban is qualified.

Others are jokers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Bola146(f): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
seglabsy:
i will surely vote for you to become the first female presido in nigeria meanwhile u owns me a position when the time comes

God bless you jare, chop kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2022
Real matters
RichDad1:
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by aspabay(m): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
edmaraja:

E pain you sha, go and queue behind your Fulani masters refurefu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by axponline: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Honestly, I would like to see SW vs SE presidential contest in 2023. APC (SW candidate) PDP (SE candidate)
2 quality candidates in a fair election. Let the stronger more popular man win. Period.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Jmichael1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2022
Politicians get money to waste sha ooo.....hw i go spend millions of naira ontop position wetin i knw truly well say i no go eva win.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by ayindejimmy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2022
Terorislam:

Did he collect your father's wife? Why taking it personal. Every Nigerian without criminal record deserve to contest. It's up to us to choose the right candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by edmaraja: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
aspabay:

E pain you sha, go and queue behind your Fulani masters refurefu
The only people pained here are your parents who are pained that they gave birth to a brainless idiot like you.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by seglabsy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
aspabay:
Others are jokers
WON TAN EE O UN TAN ARA EE
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by TemmyT002(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
These Northerners should go and sit down jare. We have had enough of them.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by MOVIC6: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Reshuffling of fools
Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by ayindejimmy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
aspabay:

Others are jokers

If only Jagaban is qualified then Nigeria is in trouble.

You mean, out of over 200 million people only one person is qualified?

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Joins 2023 Race, Formally Declares For Presidency by Jmichael1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. All we want is politics without bloodshed and bitterness.
Good evening my adorable fellow patriotic Nigerians. Please, I plead with you to vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
Ignore the naysayers and bitter bigoted tribesmen who peddle lies, bigotry, bitterness and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu because Asiwaju Tinubu is not from their tribe, religion and political party.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core. He will deliver and keep his promises to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

give me one reason why thunder no go fire u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Adavi Police Station In Kogi, Kill 3 Officers / Tinubu And The Balablu Of Errors - Phrank Shaibu / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kaduna (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.