Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product (579 Views)

Let Me Share How To Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana, Kenya, The UK, & Europe / With Lemonade Finance, Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana, Kenya, The UK & Europe / See How MTN Now Deduct People's Airtime Without Sending Any Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
Naija Jellof Might Be Better Than Ghana Jellof But Ghana Currency Is Now Better Than Naija Currency�
Wahala For You, If You Still Don't See The Need To Earn In Other Currencies!

Chill, I will break down how it works for you and also show you proofs.
The above image is the present number of my students who enrolled for the MASTER-CLASS Via the post i made on my Facebook Timeline.

It is often said that result don’t lie, if i am not someone you should trust, 50 person person’s wouldn’t have paid me 50k each to learn from me

Below screenshot shows that among the 50 persons, the people who have started implementing what was taught have started getting results already.
Who Is This Training For ?
1 Newbies

2 Graduates

3 Undergraduates

4 eCompreneur

5 House Wife

• And everyone who wants to earn legit money from the comfort of your home
Why Do You Need This Training?
AS A NEWBIE

It will be easier for you to start making money from eCom business because you really don’t need loads of money as you start by selling other peoples product both home and abroad.

No need for you to wake up every early morning for waybilling goods around the 36 States in Nigeria as you only run ads at the comfort of your home while others do the job for you.

You don’t need to call customers for order confirmations, you will be shown and given virtual assistants in various countries that will do all that on your behalf.

THOSE ALREADY IN eCOM

If you do eCom business In Nigeria already, this will X10 your BUSINESS and INCOME and your business in general because you can make more money from this countries with lesser work.

You can equally use the contacts to expand your business, export your own products to other African countries and make X10 more sales.

What You Need To Get Started

•Your Laptop

•Internet

•Facebook, Instagram, Google Adverts

•Funds For Your Adverts

•An Open Mindset To Learn And Implement

What I Will Teach You!
ONE: I Will INVOKE All The GHANA/KENYA MAJOR IMPORTERS, SUPPLIERS/WAREHOUSES CONTACTS To Your SCREEN !

Yes!.. All

You Will See Any Product You Want To Sell And The Ones You Don’t Want To Sell.

I Will Open My Over Four Years Ghana/Kenya Contact List For You!

Contacts Have Levels, I Mean People I Have Done Millions Of Naira Deals With, People That Use Their Own Money To Go To Warehouses To Buy Goods For Me.
The value for this is 250k but you can get it for just 50k now. Comment below to get the full details

1 Like

Re: Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
You can't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

Make money in your comfort zone
Re: Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product by rainlover(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2022
Sunelson10:
You can't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

Make money in your comfort zone
How do one receive payments in Ghana currency without a ghana local account?
Re: Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Start import and export business with our masterclass with good connections
Re: Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sell from your comfort zone
Re: Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Sit in your house and self anywhere in the world

(1) (Reply)

A Barber Shop Or A Laundry Shop Which Is More Lucrative / Who Else Received N30,000 NASSCO Payment / Thrift Kitchenwares And Glasswares At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.