Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters (30034 Views)

Blessing CEO And Nkechi Blessing Finally Meets Settle And Make Peace After Blood / You Are Dreaming, South South Can’t Be Part Of Biafra – Edwin Clark Tells IPOB / Man's Pen!s Mutilated By IPOB Supporters For "Working With The Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by richie240: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Taa dia kanu!
The 'zoo' must fall!

Awasa:
Of course unity beggers are dominating the tread we ipob got the massage, other efulefu can beat around the push
One thing ipob is strong at is understanding the zoo media. Be it any form this news is twisted we can vividly see propaganda
Ehn-ehn, ds is d zoo-chanting irrational ipob we've known all ds while.
Ipob and peace kwa?
Taaaaaa!
cool

Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
His thick head is finally resetting itself
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by LordOfTheGame: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Vickyvice:
Embracing peace with who? Fed government? Does embrace peace mean abandoning the Biafra agitation? Kanu make is clear pls

I know that comprehension is the problem of most you people. Read it again but slowly and more attentively. He was referring to Umu Chineke and not Umu ekwensu from the zoo. Children of perdition, hate and envy has no place in the kingdom of God on earth; Biafra. Your federal gov't and it's agents of destabilization and killings are the enemies in the write-up.
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by 2tpick: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's quite clear that 90% of respondents just read only the headline before commenting and 98% of the very few who actually read the content didnot comprehend the information. Quite pathetic
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by FamTomx2(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Who be this monkey feeling like a king Kong,a compound complex sentimental fool feeling like he's worth a dollar.Lol! I bet an efulefu,vagabond, miserable never do well otherwise known as illiterate foolish El Jubril's attack dog.
Bleep off,insignificant maggot

Lolz, pained Afonja nonentity, Igbo wannabe....
Biafrans wouldn't want to accommodate a good for nothing uncultured dumbo,
Life is surely unfit for you this days..

Seems you are a weirdo dude with an eccentric half- baked brain grin

Meanwhile..
BIAFRA the land of the rising sun tongue
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by LordOfTheGame: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Election time don reach. Their party PDP through Peter Peter Obi don dey takk to them.

Sorry ipob terrorists it is too late. Just continue killing and cannibalising your people, we Nigerians dont care.

We are blaming buhari for lack of understanding and comprehension but he's definitely better than most of you zoo animals who are not old like buhari but lacks understanding and comprehension ability. He was taking to us Umu Chineke (Children of God) and not to you children of hate, bitterness and anger who promotes failure and mediocrity instead of merit and competence. Your useless federal gov't and it's agents of destabilization and killings are the enemies in the write-up. Try to get sense or at least borrow some.
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Michelle70(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
brightalo1010:
This one ipob members never rush and type fake news from yoruba media what happened?
lolz
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Michelle70(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
IvarDboneless:
FG has no other option than to dialog with him even his lawyers will advice to be open for a dialog because they really have nothing on him cus if they do the FG I know would have nailed him left right and centre.
There is always room for dialog no matter how tensed the situation is peace supersedes all, atleast they have felt the heat of what a secessionist movement looks like. I will advice all hands be on deck let there be inclusiveness from other region so we can move this country to where it belongs
Peter Obi 2023
we all know FG would have nailed him if they want to.
All they want is to frustrate him and kill his spirit and this is happening.
U can't win against the gonment
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Emma15678: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Many of you lack comprehension

Government agent don hijack the struggle just as dey did in Lagos state during end Sars

Btw, Nnamdi Kanu is a fool to some great extent but the struggle is good just that the approach is wrong in some areas
Oh after all the broadcasts that led to arson, FG is now the hijacker of EndSARS.
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Buyalltools: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
mediainc:

I guess he finally broke grin

Weakling.

Please read or do not comment.
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by zoedew: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Election time don reach. Their party PDP through Peter Peter Obi don dey takk to them.

Sorry ipob terrorists it is too late. Just continue killing and cannibalising your people, we Nigerians dont care.
Peter Obi Gorbachev for Perestroika and Glasnost.
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by FamTomx2(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Gonochoristic slowpoke, I guess my comment really touched some raw nerves. Compound fool,if it so pains you,why not hang yourself and rid your family of a complete nuisance like you.
Stupid,primitive,brainwashed, IPOB swine whose brain has been used for collateral in witches coven.

Afonjas the sophisticated m orons ever lived, keyboard rangers but in real life Lilly livered and petty villains.

Nigeria is a Fiction.
You are born cowards!

Fvcking off!!
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by FamTomx2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Gonochoristic slowpoke, I guess my comment really touched some raw nerves. Compound fool,if it so pains you,why not hang yourself and rid your family of a complete nuisance like you.
Stupid,primitive,brainwashed, IPOB swine whose brain has been used for collateral in witches coven.

Afonjas the sophisticated m orons ever lived, keyboard rangers but in real life Lilly livered and petty villains.

Nigeria is a Fiction.
You are born cowards!

Be Fvcking off already!!

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by engrchykae(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:
Nnamdi Kanu the great scammer has received his wages.

I don't blame him tho’, I blame the brainless IPOB youths wasting their miserable lives for nothing.

IPOB will come and go, some members will cash out, but most of them will remain poor and useless to their society.

More so, most IPOB members will be killed like common criminals they are.

This I have seen.
Kanu can be given the microphone to tell his boys directly but hell no, the federal government preferred to become kanu's pro.
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fake news carrier! Vanguard!

1 Share

Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by chuksoyo21(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
mediainc:
No one needs your peace...we are used to the hate...keep on.

Fufu, if you had gone through the post you wouldn't have posted this gibberish...

Read before posting.

The unity talked about is withing the ranks of Umuchineke not umu-zoo
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by chuksoyo21(m): 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:

I don't blame him tho’, I blame the brainless IPOB youths wasting their miserable lives for nothing.

IPOB will come and go, some members will cash out, but most of them will remain poor and useless to their society.

This I have seen.

Citizens of the zoo don't read, I swear...
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by anambraamaka: 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
read to understand
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by heniford2: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
So many flying news
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by nothingbuttruth: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Before I opened the thread I knew that many will not read the body of the message before commenting and reading through comments I was never wrong
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Tomilola360: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
There is nothing wrong with BIAFRA agitation.

My own opinion. undecided
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Austineva(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
mediainc:
No one needs your peace...we are used to the hate...keep on.
he is not referring to u d zoo, he is referring to those concerned. Better go read d news. mugus everywhere
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Austineva(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Emergingnation0:
.What he mean is peace among IPOB family world wide, not peace with Fulani terrorist government.. Unity baggers that are commenting out of context should take note... grin
God bless u, brother. Now I know that d zombies don't read b4 commenting. Kai! These people are very senseless. Tufia
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hand don meet the werey grin grin ;
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Stanleyq: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Vickyvice:
Embracing peace with who? Fed government? Does embrace peace mean abandoning the Biafra agitation? Kanu make is clear pls
Lol, do u fear making peace with FG. But no, peacemaking amongst IPOBians. To unite again for a stronger struggle.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Stanleyq: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=109849136][/quote]not speaking about peace with Nigeria but peace amongst de IPOB
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Stanleyq: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
mediainc:

I guess he finally broke grin

Weakling.
una dey understand English at all...peace within de IPOBians
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by Stanleyq: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:

This I have seen.
I know that people won't understand this, not peace with FG pls, peace with scattered Igbos
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by warlordd(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oxb90:
please read again

Nothing to read again! It is obvious that Onye nzuzu Kanu is tired and has decided to abandon his biafran business.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by rickyrex(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
FuckDModz:

This I have seen.
face your region problem abeg
Re: Be Ready To Make Peace – Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB Supporters by rickyrex(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
My worry be say weather una like cause igbos from now till tomorrow... The price of bad of rice no favour you or the price of fuel ... Nah the same thing we still dey complain. If you like keep quiet and be forming one Nigeria whereas nothing special about your existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids / Tips To Help You Stay Safe From Getting Killed Or Kidnapped / Robbers (inside Commercial Bus) Took Their Victims To ATM Point To Withdraw Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.