Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death (11482 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by Jerryherd: 4:46am On Feb 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

Lack of shame, exactly the worst part of being a Buharist trying to normalize catastrophe. Imagine the audacity

I don't know if that picture depicts your reality in Ibo land... But Ibadan that I proudly reside, we don't have anorexic , Malnourished children Walking about like zombies.

Even the street Almajiri kids and beggars are well fed, clothed and still have spare change for toys like bangers, firecrackers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by socialmediaman: 5:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Jerryherd:

I don't know if that picture depicts your reality in Ibo land... But Ibadan that I proudly reside, we don't have anorexic , Malnourished children Walking about like zombies.

Even the street Almajiri kids and beggars are well fed, clothed and still have spare change for toys like bangers, firecrackers

Is it this same Ibadan or another one? https://www.nairaland.com/6964521/how-ibadan-became-ritualist-skull

North South East and West of Nigeria, murder and insecurity everywhere, people living in fear, extreme poverty and starvation, and you're proud of the despot and his cohorts? You're so proud that you come online to display that pride and claim to live in a decent country?

Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by Nicenixon: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

Is it this same Ibadan or another one? https://www.nairaland.com/6964521/how-ibadan-became-ritualist-skull

North South East and West of Nigeria, murder and insecurity everywhere, people living in fear, extreme poverty and starvation, and you're proud of the despot and his cohorts? You're so proud that you come online to display that pride and claim to live in a decent country?
Even though I do not like this present government administration but still no country is perfect, even America and England get bad side but na the good side we dy always see.
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by ursullalinda(f): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2022
GenBuhari:
I guess her burial was the reason for the six private jets that recently landed and parked at Anambra Cargo Airport.

For where na for Amichi not Nnewi
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by saggis: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2022
GenBuhari:
I guess her burial was the reason for the six private jets that recently landed and parked at Anambra Cargo Airport.

Most likely...It has to be. That is the best use of the Umueri airport in Anambra. A private jet landing airstrip.
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by Foreigna2: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2022
socialmediaman:

Lack of shame, exactly the worst part of being a Buharist trying to normalize catastrophe. Imagine the audacity

Those pictures of the starving kids are not from Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by cardoctor(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2022
We hear. We hope to meet at the burial
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by MightyHand(m): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Work hard and earn legit wealth, even with slight Headache, the Presidency will give you a phone call to greet you...
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by matrixme(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2022
Is like this one's PA has a number of condolence messages on speed dial, ever ready for copy and paste. Even his congratulatory messages always end condolently...
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by Kosoco(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Another political Burial loading....
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by ZEBrite: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
The CEO of ZEBrite COMPANY, Engr. Zebignew Achonwa.

Joins with friends to Mourn the late mother of Chief Innoson.

And call on God to console the family.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Amichi is in Nnewi South.
ursullalinda:

For where na for Amichi not Nnewi
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by ursullalinda(f): 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
GenBuhari:
Amichi is in Nnewi South.

I know wella but not Innoson's mum burial
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by Jcoleworld911: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
saggis:

Most likely...It has to be. That is the best use of the Umueri airport in Anambra. A private jet landing airstrip.

How did you sleep and wake up with so much hate and jealousy in you?

People like you don't really go far in life, purge yourself of hate so that good things in life will locate you

"A private jet landing airstrip" indeed
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by Akharmony: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
But una govenment refuse to support him big dreams. . .
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
What point are you making? Are you saying that her burial place has another airport that is closer than Anambra Airport?
ursullalinda:

I know wella but not Innoson's mum burial
Re: Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death by ursullalinda(f): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
GenBuhari:
What point are you making? Are you saying that her burial place has another airport that is closer than Anambra Airport?

I'm saying the six private jet didn't come for his mum's burial......another burial took place in Amichi that pulled that squad......moreover i don't think Innoson has buried his mum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pipeline Contract: Oil Thieves, Collaborators Fueling Attacks On Tompolo - IPL / Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck / Who 'Won' The Lagos Governorship Debate On Channels TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.