Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single (28873 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by tiswell(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cuppy you are loved just be yourself..
Pregnancy and marriage is not for everyone aiit..you really don't have to feel bad cos of that..

All that matters is your peace of mind.. getting married might even add more mental stress that you won't be able to deal with..so go girl enjoy your life and stop overthinking little things..
advice dished from a very unhealthy mindset sad
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by LINTUNE(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:
Take away 'rich' from your list.
If she wanted a rich guy, she would have gone for Anthony Joshua, Kidyawa or Davido. These three men have been giving her green light but she turned all of them down.

She is looking for an intelligent responsible young man. But unfortunately no Nigerian man possesses such attributes.

DAVIDO: A very irresponsible fellow. Imagine impregnating someone's child, went to see her parents then later dumped her.

KIDWAYA: A kid indeed. Very unwise kid I must say. He had sex with someone's daughter on national TV. Promising the girl heaven and earth only for him to leave the BBA house and acted as Erica does not exist.

ANTHONY JOSHUA: A bona fide misogynist. Check out how he treats his niece then compare it to how he treats his nephew.
you get problem this girl
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2022
tiswell:
advice dished from a very unhealthy mindset sad
Ok..
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by 21savages: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
so pained.
Just like u.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2022
No, you're not single. You have your chihuahua dog with you; you can add ice cream where you normally add it and ask the dog to do d needful! Water people are their useless attention seeking!

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by HackerSkimmer(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Niece:
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy has reacted to a Rihanna’s pregnancy.

Rihanna whose real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, actress, fashion designer and businesswoman.

She is expecting her first child with an American rapper, Rakim Athelaston Mayers known professionally as ASAP Rocky.

The singer posted photos of her baby bump online and as since got a lot of reactions from both fans and celebrities.

Dj Cuppy who reacted to the pregnancy took to her official Twitter page and typed;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbC8LGKnJ_/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.facebook.com/Travelworldwideorg/
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Berankis: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Go and marry Don Baba Jay grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Zionzoom(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:
If she wanted a rich guy, she would have gone for Anthony Joshua, Kidyawa or Davido. These three men have been giving her green light but she turned all of them down.

She is looking for an intelligent responsible young man. But unfortunately no Nigerian man possesses such attributes.

DAVIDO: A very irresponsible fellow. Imagine impregnating someone's child, went to see her parents then later dumped her.

KIDWAYA: A kid indeed. Very unwise kid I must say. He had sex with someone's daughter on national TV. Promising the girl heaven and earth only for him to leave the BBA house and acted as Erica does not exist.

ANTHONY JOSHUA: A bona fide misogynist. Check out how he treats his niece then compare it to how he treats his nephew.
you be mumu
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by KayCee92(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

Gone for Anthony Joshua?. You sound so sure. How do you know she never made her moves and got rejected grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by msMonyei: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2022
stanliwise:

Comrade i throway salute!
You have spoken well.

Abeg manage this one

Many thanks comrade, the booze is perfect for this weather.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by techWriter3: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2022
The women in your relatives notn't intelligent or responsible too?
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Jostoman: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2022
donleo92:
na you dey look for handsome, rich, churchy boy nau.
tell Cuppy to look for me
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by msMonyei: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
where do you people get these dumb ideas from.

I have now become 'you people' as you can't defend your own dumb ideas and belief system. Oya please define a guy above your own level and tell me how it relates to Rihanna and Asap. And please don't even talk about cognitive abilities cuz you don't know how smart Asap rocky is, all I see is a hater, at least be happy for a fellow woman even if you don't wish them happily ever after.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

You sound like a feminist, a man hater.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2022
hmmm I just hope someone is not putting #Pink Orisha under pressure lately.... She won't let us hear word over this boy friend thing ... . I hope Oga Fote$ is calming her down ..
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Naughtysex: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

You need both medical and a native doctor asap because it's obvious you are running out of your drugs
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Ajimusty2: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

receive sense in Jesus name or whatever u believe in.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by ICEWIN: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

So ASAP ROCKY is now the intelligent man? ASAP ROCKY has been imprisoned for drug trafficking, he beat hell out of his house maid, sexual harassment, shot his fellow rapper. you worship the White and fail to recognize your own how can you say no one in Nigeria can possesses such attribute, including your father is among, likewise you too. no Man/woman has complete good attribute, no this and know peace, even u, you be hypocrite that's your attribute. too bad nobody like any one with attribute of hypocrisy but yet your boyfriend or husband chose you.
Rihanna has change more than 8 boyfriend since she came into like light, this does not give her good attribute to any good man out there but yet she get belle.
cuppy, she's not ready to settle down, you only see cuppy social media lifestyle, u don't know her deep down, everybody post there best moments on social media know this and know peace best moments doesn't not guarantee good character.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

It seems u had deep conversation with Cuppy last night
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by dannyspeejay(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2022
I want to marry her....I really want to pay her bride price
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Lucyfa10: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Love will find you soon don't worry Momma!
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Karleb(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

This miserable girl is back.

grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by perdollar(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2022
Could it b a coded msg to don jazzy
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by bepositive11: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cuppy you are loved just be yourself..
Pregnancy and marriage is not for everyone aiit..you really don't have to feel bad cos of that..

All that matters is your peace of mind.. getting married might even add more mental stress that you won't be able to deal with..so go girl enjoy your life and stop overthinking little things..

Send her a dm with that thoughtful comment grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2022
bepositive11:

Send her a dm with that thoughtful comment grin
I really wish I could.. cry
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by easzypeaszy(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

u r a foool...So dey d one dat bin disturbin her...ur brain dey read frm back
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by CXLVII: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

What da fvck did you just say?
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Gee64: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2022
She wants me to get her pregnant too methinks.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Niece:
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy has reacted to a Rihanna’s pregnancy.

Rihanna whose real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, actress, fashion designer and businesswoman.

She is expecting her first child with an American rapper, Rakim Athelaston Mayers known professionally as ASAP Rocky.

The singer posted photos of her baby bump online and as since got a lot of reactions from both fans and celebrities.

Dj Cuppy who reacted to the pregnancy took to her official Twitter page and typed;
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbC8LGKnJ_/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rihanna na your mate?
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Rajosh(m): 11:04am On Feb 01, 2022
saphiere:

Taah she's the one on Joshua's case. Na Joshua no send her.
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Shembrunei(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2022
kingthreat:
How dare you compare yourself to Rhianna. Money miss road!
Be calming down bro grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2022
ecolime:

The men in your family aren't intelligent or responsible too?

Her father in the kpotokpotor.... along Gberigbe-Ikorodu precisely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares New Pictures / BBNaija: Alex Stuns In Off Shoulder Tight Gown (photos) / Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.