Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] (1826 Views)

Justin Bieber, The Kid LAROI - Stay (montage) Mp4 / [throwback Music] Charlie Puth – One Call Away / MUSIC: Charlie Puth Ft Kehlani – Done For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Tommy6000: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Short funny video of Justin Bieber prank calling Charlie Puth with The Kid Laroi, isn't this funny lol. You'd be surprised at what Justin said.

Click the link below to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlsvOetXQAk
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Tommy6000: 3:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Noara: 6:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Where I can find these videos?
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Datboredberrry, mention here abeg, I dunno what's up with that creepy guy
Infact sef, maybe I'll start chattin you on WhatsApp
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Senomii:
Datboredberrry, mention here abeg, I dunno what's up with that creepy guy
Infact sef, maybe I'll start chattin you on WhatsApp
Hi dearest!

He was a really close friend... Two years ago... smiley

I'm not depressed! And I don't need anything...

Just missed you...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Datboredberry:
Hi dearest!

He was a really close friend... Two years ago... smiley

I'm not depressed! And I don't need anything...

Just missed you...
Glad to know
So how're you doing all-round?
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Senomii:

Glad to know
So how're you doing all-round?
Not okay... In your absence, I've been thinking...

Your job... Is it dangerous? undecided

I thought you were in trouble...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Datboredberry:
About......
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Senomii:

About......
I modified my comment...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Datboredberry:

Your job... Is it dangerous? undecided

I thought you were in trouble...
Naaa, I can never be...... impossible
There was a deal, really important, I had to be extra careful to make sure it goes successfully
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Senomii:

Naaa, I can never be...... impossible
There was a deal, really important, I had to be extra careful to make sure it goes successfully
I see...

I was worried...

You're so soft and delicate...

Eventually, you're gonna stop whatever it is you're doing... undecided
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Datboredberry:
I see...

I was worried...

You're so soft and delicate...

Eventually, you're gonna stop whatever it is you're doing... undecided
What do you think I'm doing, it's not dangerous, I mean I can't get caught, they won't find anything on me
I'm neither soft nor delicate..... I'm only treating you as an exception
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Senomii:

What do you think I'm doing, it's not dangerous, I mean I can't get caught, they won't find anything on me
I'm neither soft nor delicate..... I'm only treating you as an exception
I don't know... And I'm not going to ask... But be careful... Even if you don't get caught... Okay? smiley

Just try to be safe... ♡

I know... But you're sweet... I think it's cause of your zodiac... You're dangerous and you're safe... You're bad and you're good... You're a gemini...

I remember the first Gemini I liked! He was my namesake...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't know... And I'm not going to ask... But be careful... Even if you don't get caught... Okay? smiley

Just try to be safe... ♡

I know... But you're sweet... I think it's cause of your zodiac... You're dangerous and you're safe... You're bad and you're good... You're a gemini...

I remember the first Gemini I liked! He was my namesake...
Mmm, you're a very good girl
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Senomii:

Are you okay?

Senomi let's do something... I want to ask you a question, answer truthfully...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
Are you okay?

Senomi let's do something... I want to ask you a question, answer truthfully...
Listen babe, I know you're somehow very upset with me, please don't be
This time my absence wasn't my fault, it was caused by my friend....I got drunk, accidentally, infact I think I was even intoxicated when I typed the last comment I sent to you yesterday
All I asked for was orange juice, then he asked if he could test on me the alcohol strength of an indian vodka he bought, I foolishly said ok, I didn't know he mixed only a quarter of the orange juice with the vodka, instead of the other way around
Then it wasn't up to an hour, I just went into oblivion......... I'm very sorry, I won't abandon you again, I promise
And you can ask me whatever you want, at anytime, you don't need my permission for that
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Senomii:

Listen babe, I know you're somehow very upset with me, please don't be
This time my absence wasn't my fault, it was caused by my friend....I got drunk, accidentally, infact I think I was even intoxicated when I typed the last comment I sent to you yesterday
All I asked for was orange juice, then he asked if he could test on me the alcohol strength of an indian vodka he bought, I foolishly said ok, I didn't know he mixed only a quarter of the orange juice with the vodka, instead of the other way around
Then it wasn't up to an hour, I just went into oblivion......... I'm very sorry, I won't abandon you again, I promise
And you can ask me whatever you want, at anytime, you don't need my permission for that

I suspected... grin

The senomi i know would never type this

I knew you were either intoxicated or someone else was using your account... grin

No... I'm not upset... Why would I be? I was frustrated when you logged out... But if you had been online, we still wouldn't have been able to play the Q and A game... smiley

You're suffering, aren't you? The hangover... I'm sorry...

When you feel better... A hundred percent... Tell me... smiley
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:

I suspected... grin

The senomi i know would never type this

I knew you were either intoxicated or someone else was using your account... grin

No... I'm not upset... Why would I be? I was frustrated when you logged out... But if you had been online, we still wouldn't have been able to play the Q and A game... smiley

You're suffering, aren't you? The hangover... I'm sorry...

When you feel better... A hundred percent... Tell me... smiley
My eye dey turn me like mad
The guy is crazy, saw a strange vodka on amazon, do busybody go order am, I will never eat or drink anything at his house again
As I woke up, I had to sit under my shower for almost an hour
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Senomii:

The guy is crazy, saw a strange vodka on amazon, do busybody go order am, I will never eat or drink anything at his house again
Lol! I can relate... grin

Alcohol nearly killed me...

Eat groundnuts... A lot... And drink water... Then rest...

Friends can be annoying... But you allowed him to use you...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Senomii:

As I woke up, I had to sit under my shower for almost an hour
Sit? grin

Pele...

Last night you were very absent... See, I know you so well... When you're intoxicated, I can sense it... kiss
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol! I can relate... grin

Alcohol nearly killed me...

Eat groundnuts... A lot... And drink water... Then rest...

Friends can be annoying... But you allowed him to use you...
I've had different vodkas
But this one is from hell
Alcohol shouldn't give your head a burning sensation
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
Sit? grin

Pele...

Last night you were very absent... See, I know you so well... When you're intoxicated, I can sense it... kiss
Lol.... I know you're lying......... how can you sense my drunkenness........ I can sense your anger, infact all your indirect emotions I can sense them
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Senomii:

Lol.... I know you're lying......... how can you sense my drunkenness........ I can sense your anger, infact all your indirect emotions I can sense them
I could actually! The things you wrote last night... You were too quiet... Ofcourse I'm a good girl but you would never tell me that...

I almost regret not asking you certain questions last night... You would have answered truthfully... I could have known your darkest secrets... tongue

True, I was angry with you last night... I was annoyed too... Cause it was just a day and I was being so clingy...

Do you feel better now? This evening, I'll ask you ten questions and you must answer me...

I'm going offline... Later mon cheri... kiss
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Senomii:

I've had different vodkas
But this one is from hell
Alcohol shouldn't give your head a burning sensation
I like this... smiley

You drink... And you smoke... You're very interesting... I'm almost jealous that others get the pleasure of enjoying your company but I don't...i

You're a perfect new year's gift...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm going offline... Later mon cheri... kiss
My headache would get worse, if you leave me now
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Senomii:

My headache would get worse, if you leave me now
I suffered last night my love... I'm cruel but your pain gives me a little pleasure...

Seriously, you need to rest that pretty hear of yours... You're already looking for trouble on a thread... Rest!
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
I like this... smiley

You drink... And you smoke... You're very interesting... I'm almost jealous that others get the pleasure of enjoying your company but I don't...i

You're a perfect new year's gift...

Just lie a very good lie, then I could fly you down here, I really want to be with you
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Senomii:

Just lie a very good lie, then I could fly you down here, I really want to be with you
I love you...

Do you think it's a lie? undecided

No... I want you to come instead... I don't want to feel like a whọre...
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Datboredberry:
I love you...

Do you think it's a lie? undecided

No... I want you to come instead... I don't want to feel like a whọre...
I mean lie to your family, make up something so you'd be allowed to come see me, it's a very daring move, at the same time it'll be really exciting and adventurous
It's the the same love you've divided between me and your boyfriend, you can't fool me........
And you're very funny, how does traveling down here translate to you feeling like a whôre You know that's not the case, but i always find your excuses scintillating, won't i also feel like a whõre if I come over to see you?
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
Senomii:

I mean lie to your family, make up something so you'd be allowed to come see me, it's a very daring move, at the same time it'll be really exciting and adventurous
It's the the same love you've divided between me and your boyfriend, you can't fool me........
And you're very funny, how does traveling down here translate to you feeling like a whôre You know that's not the case, but i always find your excuses scintillating, won't i also feel like a whõre if I come over to see you?
Oh! Do you think I'm that crazy? Honestly...

Can I even trust you with my life..? Hmm... I'm not your mom... I'm not your sister... Neither am I your girlfriend... You're not obligated to be good... undecided

It would be dating and adventurous and stupid... I actually have a life... And one mistake would fu** everything up...

You complain too much... I love you both for different reasons...

When you're online, we would play a game
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Datboredberry post=11098366.[/quote]
Why are you like this?
I say what I mean doesn't mean I mean what I say
Small thing u don vex always throwing tantrums like a mad child, I absentmindedly suggested something, I said what I said, the thought just came to me, you should've asked if I really meant it or not but no all of a sudden I'm a bad guy
Re: Justin Bieber Prank Calling Charlie Puth With The Kid Laroi [video] by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author= [/quote]
And yes I'd complain, why wouldn't I, when I'm not sure if you're even sure you know what you're doing
I no even get strength to overtalk, but you must know something
I'd be no longer active during night time,I'd be for a few hours during the day, maybe 4-5 hrs max, cos I have to sleep during the day and work with different time zones at night, this could go on for weeks, I and some colleagues are working on something really big, so we need all the extra time we can get, if the deal runs faster then I'll be back to normal sooner, if not, then I dunno
And I'm turning 21, not 20 I actually didn't remember all this while, someone had to remind me yesterday, I usually forget my age, I forgot it last yr sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Gospel Songs? / Rooftop Mc Releases Back At One Album(free Download) / T-pain – Love Suicide Ft. Severe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.