Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Greenfold Farm Projects - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Greenfold Farm Projects (939 Views)

Greenfol Farm Projects Scam Alert / Contact GC PROJECTS For Your Architectural And Structural Drawings / Get The Best Graphic Designs For Your Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greenfold Farm Projects by kajsa08: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2022
Please has anyone been able to get in touch with Greenfold farms?
My payment is still pending after waiting for 7 Months.
Their offices have been closed since December.
I've sent mails, called various numbers but no response.
Kindly assist if you have any information.
Thanks
Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2022
It's best to just take heart and move on ......... The money is gone like a bird .......... Kpele......

1 Like

Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by SavageResponse(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2022
kajsa08:
Please has anyone been able to get in touch with Greenfold farms?
My payment is still pending after waiting for 7 Months.
Their offices have been closed since December.
I've sent mails, called various numbers but no response.
Kindly assist if you have any information.
Thanks

If you know the name of the CEO search for him on social media sites and smoke him out

1 Like

Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by kajsa08: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
SavageResponse:

If you know the name of the CEO search for him on social media sites and smoke him out

His name is Abraham Kolawole Budale.
I've checked him out but couldn't find anything tangible.
Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by kajsa08: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lexusgs430:
It's best to just take heart and move on ......... The money is gone like a bird .......... Kpele......
I pray not so in Jesus name.
Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by Lexusgs430: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
kajsa08:

I pray not so in Jesus name.

Budale means, take and pour for ground ......... He simply took money, and poured all his investors on the ground to suffer ..........
Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by olaniyi155: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Whao! So surprised with the company and this is one of the easiest way to grow a business, using other people's money (investors) to grow your business but they botch it. They sent emails to me on the 10th that payment again would be on the 28th of February, but nothing came through.
I even suggest we go after the ambassadors that show case this company to someone like me. Woli Agba: you are a culprit too. I never hear anything for this issue and your picture is proudly posted on their page, too me you have taken your cut so the gullibles should suffer the rest.

1 Like

Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by Yola10296: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
I got that same mail. If anyone believes a single word from that company, then I don’t know what else to say
Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by 2ndeSlash: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Which account no did you pay to for the greenfold Abi Butren investment..the case is in court.
Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by muss: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please, who took them to court?
Re: Greenfold Farm Projects by Dramadiddy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
I am sorry but you have been scammed.

(1) (Reply)

Free 100 Naira Airtime For You When You Take This Survey / Equity Assurance Public Offer / Investment Section Rules And Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.