Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,155 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think (2117 Views)

What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / Do You Think Students Should Stop Wearing Uniforms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by HARWELL: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2007
if our ladies can stop their mode of dressing, i think it wont be neccessary but if they don't, i think they can impose it.
PLS I NEED YOUR OPINON ON THIS ISSUE.
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by naijacutee(f): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2007
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by eniola1310(f): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2007
it's the most stupid thing i have ever heard. whatever happened to the word adult? just leave them alone and let them wear whatever thy want. if they like let them come to class naked. they are adults and they are responsible for their actions. let them be !!
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by HARWELL: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2007
eniola1310:

it's the most stupid thing i have ever heard. whatever happened to the word adult? just leave them alone and let them wear whatever thy want. if they like let them come to class naked. they are adults and they are responsible for their actions. let them be !!
ONE GOOD THING I WANT U TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT, LIFE IS ALL ABOUT U, IS THE WAY U KEEP UR SELF THAT WILL DETERMINE UR TOMORROW,SO ENI, IS BETTER U ADVICE THEM NOW BEFORE IIT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2007
Get a life, dude.
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by eniola1310(f): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2007
HARWELL:

ONE GOOD THING I WANT You TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT, LIFE IS ALL ABOUT You, IS THE WAY You KEEP UR SELF THAT WILL DETERMINE UR TOMORROW,SO ENI, IS BETTER You ADVICE THEM NOW BEFORE IIT BECOMES SOMETHING ELSE.

i'm glad u said u want to advise them. they can either take ur advise or shove it up ur ass !!!!
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by mellow(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2007
They are adults and should be allowed to wear what they

want to wear. But from the way crime rate is increasing

I won't be surprised if rape become rampat. So they are

responsible for their actions.
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2007
^ so they(the girls) should "suffer" because a bunch of pathetic perverts cant keep to themselves right?

Whoever raised you should hide in shame.
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by yogun(f): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2007
angry
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by oasis231(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the school’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

All the best.
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by HARWELL: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2007
ENIOLA, WHY DONT U KEEP TO UR SELF AND STOP NAGGING, AS IF U ARE THE ONLY ONE .U CAN"T TALK FOR OTHERS LET THEM DEFEND THEM SELF.
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by acidrop(f): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2007
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by Bosdem(f): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
If it will make them learn, why not, if they feel otherwise they can sit in their houses, na them go buy form.
Re: Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think by kemisole(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2007
nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Knows About Ui Diploma Programme / 2010 Neco Online Registration / University Of Lagos (unilag) 2010/2011 Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.