Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) (56415 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / MKO Abiola’s Wife, Zainab Slams Lawsuit On IGP, Demands ₦‎100 Billion / Zainab, Buba Marwa's Wife Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by Saao(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
His late wife was Igbo? Never knew.
If she was, were they not legally married?
How come he buried her in Imo state?
she is the first wife. He only respected igbo tradition
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Chaii so that beautiful woman don go? I even thought she was fulani.
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by juman(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why buried her in imo?
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by Naija9090: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
C
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by clockwisereport: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
RIP ma

Her hand though
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
JOemmy:
Chaii so that beautiful woman don go? I even thought she was fulani.

Thus one wasn't the first lady. It was a fulani that was his second wife that was first lady then. The woman's first son (by another man before she married marwa) is the one that married buharis photographer daughter shortly after covid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Never knew He married From Imo state

My dad married from Imo state too and it's been all beautiful till this day

May God almighty bless her soul and grant the husband and family the fortitude to bear this loss

Good night ma

Where are you from?
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
RIP
Any igbo girl interested in marriage I'm available
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by Btruth: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sorry for your lost sir.
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by blackjah(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Rest in perfect peace Aunty Salome!
reminds my Of My Good time then, her name na Salome!!! Chai �.
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
He rejected the woman in death
Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by ariesbull: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I would send a petition to UN, CDC, APC and ICPC...

Why don't our women marry our men? Is it because skirts are borrowed after chestbeating?

RIP LoLo Marwa undecided cry
reasonable people marry igbo

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by NaijaNaWaa: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mariangeles:
His late wife was Igbo? Never knew.
If she was, were they not legally married?
How come he buried her in Imo state?

They divorced

1 Like

Re: Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) by Nonexisting: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Some communities in imo don't sell their daughter's... Once u pay bride price ... Dey will count the money and refund you 99% of it .. the next quote will be.. we don't sell out daughter...

EG... My community
True talk nwanne. Forget those that talk nonsense about our marriage rites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Will Save Us - Victoria Chintex Chanting Before Her Death (Video) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable" / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.