Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) (32494 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Portable wey no go school embarassed

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by bmdmix11: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
all this rubbish need to stop.
u teach somebody something in class exam period u are asking question like its physic

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by PrinceMajestic: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nigerians and idiocy are inseparable, even the most docile countries in West Africa have driven away their stupid leaders through military coup. My idiots are still here fooling around with zazu rubbish, BBN, celebrities stupidity and sex. Etc, useless hopeless idiots, and the fact this makes fp confirms the idiocy is almost with everyone in the country. Ok now we've seen the rubbish so tell us what you want us to do you stupid fishes

2 Likes

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Thoceen: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
With this thing wey u talk so, u no go know book for school o.
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Truly truly education na really big scam for this part of the world.....Why Zazu rubbish? sad. Of all the songs wey dey NIGERIA undecided
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Emday(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Science is all about critical appraisal of happenings around us. The lecturer has neither affirmed nor rejected the song.

He simply asked the students to give appraisal which is how a scientific mind should think.

I believe the lecturer is not necessarily interested in the specific answers but rather the ability of students to think logically and give coherent appraisal of the song considering the lyrics, beats, sociocultural context etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Testimony1988(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
The lecturer does not know what to set again.

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Donedeal1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
To what extent nah,
Noise, different from sound oh.

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by GeniusHawlah(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Emday:
Science is all about critical appraisal of happenings around us. The lecturer has neither affirmed nor rejected the song.

He simply asked the students to give appraisal which is how a scientific mind should think.

I believe the lecturer is not necessarily interested in the specific answers but rather the ability of students to think logically and give coherent appraisal of the song considering the lyrics, beats, sociocultural context etc

The song you understand the language used or the one you don't?

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by ProudBoy: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Very good question. If you study Mass Communication, u go understand.

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by OlawaleBammie: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
GeniusHawlah:
I actually think it's unfair to the non-Yorubas.
even we wey be yoruba, u sure say we understand those monumental jargons??

6 Likes

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by yusluvad(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
MrJames007:
9ja Uni na scam.
Imagine, a Federal Uni at that! 9ja is finished...

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by famouscargo4u: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
2horsePOWER:
What if I don't understand the lyrics undecided

How can I table my analysis when I don't understand the language.

It is a musical language. SO many Yoruba can't even understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by rajiedreez: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
The lyrics is wrong. Its not the correct lyrics
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Huracio(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
UI can never do this: my alma mater indeed is the first and the best......
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by ppogba: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
bmdmix11:
all this rubbish need to stop.
u teach somebody something in class exam period u are asking question like its physic

That is what tertiary education is all about. Besides, that is the same reason your secondary school teacher will teach you enough to expect from external exams.
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by pegix(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jammey6551:
Education is the study of uneducated people and their art..

Amen!!

Hmmm.....sense[i][/i] embarassed
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by ppogba: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Truly truly education na really big scam for this part of the world.....Why Zazu rubbish? sad. Of all the songs wey dey NIGERIA undecided

If university of florida sets a question using the lyrics of Tupac that will certainly not be a scam to people like you.

Nigerian mentally. You condemn something while clinging on to it.
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by TheOmoney(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
MADNESS!

THE SONG SHOULD NEVER BE ATTRIBUTED TO POCO LEE BUT PORTABLE

2 Likes

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by adebwalex(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
GeniusHawlah:
Portable smoke finish get inspiration, una say make people wey no dey smoke come dey analyse the song. grin

Hmmmm
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by popes001: 4:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Apparently, the lecturer is seeking attention and fame. I don't see any reason why this rubbish of a song should be acknowledged in any academic setting.
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
GeniusHawlah:
Portable smoke finish get inspiration, una say make people wey no dey smoke come dey analyse the song. grin

Rubbish, this has nothing to do with the exam check the font just a prank
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by bmdmix11: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
ppogba:

That is what tertiary education is all about. Besides, that is the same reason your secondary school teacher will teach you enough to expect from external exams.

sooo they will teach u abc and ask what is x minus y shey.

have u ever wander why Nigerians over sea tend to make it in their studies? its not because of the environment its because they ask them what they have been taught

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by GeniusHawlah(m): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Omotosho1090905:

Rubbish, this has nothing to do with the exam check the font just a prank
Pele o, analyzer.
I was there earlier today, it's real!
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by CastorResearch: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
GeniusHawlah:

Beware of fake Castor seed varieties for planting..

Please we want to informing the public that some of our Castor seeds which one made for research purposes have made their way into the market and are being sold are seeds for planting. Please note this Castor seed cannot be for replanting or planting. Castor seed varieties which have been affected by this scammer, Castor Max exp 98, dch1,dch 2
, dch 3 ,dch 4, dch 519. Please note all of these varieties cannot be planted or replanted a lot of farmers have lost millions of naira to this scam if you buy any of these seeds you are responsible on your own if they do not perform well.

From
Castor research board West Africa
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by johnie: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
GeniusHawlah:

Rain semester in February?

undecided

Climate change or ASUU Strike?
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by nkemoma(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Poco Lee thief song enter exam paper

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by duro4chang(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
oyeb15:
The guy is from Ilorin. They are promoting their own.
Na lie I no like o

1 Like

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
GeniusHawlah:
I actually think it's unfair to the non-Yorubas.
It is more like a philosophy class and there are no right or wrong answers in a philosophy class.
You earn marks on how well you can explain your perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Gbeng30(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Well, I don't know the motive of the lecturer that set the paper,but it all brought down to the achievement of Zazu coz if it's not a hit song they won't be talking about it...anyway let them keep talking trash while the guys keep making his money and shine.... It is what it is
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Gbeng30(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Gbeng30:
Well, I don't know the motive of the lecturer that set the paper,but it all brought down to the achievement of Zazu coz if it's not a hit song they won't be talking about it...anyway let them keep talking trash while the guys keep making his money and shine.... It is what it is
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by TheOgaBoss: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
ppogba:

If university of florida sets a question using the lyrics of Tupac that will certainly not be a scam to people like you.

Nigerian mentally. You condemn something while clinging on to it.
Has that ever happened? Besides Tupac's lyrics especially the ones where he was not dissing his perennial foe, are often very deep and poetic.
Re: Zazu Lyrics In UNILORIN Mass Communication Exam (400L) by Aaae: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jokers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAU Students Hold Their Lecturers Hostage For Seizing Their Apple Watches Before / Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Man And His Two Daughters Have Their Convocation Ceremony On The Same Day (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.