Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! (882 Views)

Imported Adult Pedigree Female Rottweiller For Sale...pix In Europe And Nigeria / Adult Huge Pedigree Male Rottweiler... SOLD!!! / Adult Pedigree Cane Corso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by maryikpaha: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Pedigree Male rot available for new home with paper. For a token

Only serious buyers pls

Re: Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by knyte(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Why hide the pedigree name of the dog?
This dog was birthed Nov 2016? Because according to that document so it says. Calculate how old that dog would be now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by maryikpaha: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bro which one is Ur problem there. I covered the name for a purpose. Moreso you can help us calculate the age because others don't have eyes. You just let to talk just to show people that you self dey nairaland.
Re: Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by maryikpaha: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Solid puppies coming soon both pedigree parents

Re: Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by maryikpaha: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Still available for sale

Pedigree Male adult rot available for new home with paper
Re: Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by knyte(m): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2022
maryikpaha:
Bro which one is Ur problem there. I covered the name for a purpose. Moreso you can help us calculate the age because others don't have eyes. You just let to talk just to show people that you self dey nairaland.
LOL, still doesn't change the fact that you don't have to hide details if there's nothing to hide
Re: Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by maryikpaha: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bro I have discovered you just like to pick on poeple post. Don't worry silence is the best answer for a fool.

You are free to say what ever you have to say. Continue
Re: Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by knyte(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
maryikpaha:
Bro I have discovered you just like to pick on poeple post. Don't worry silence is the best answer for a fool.

You are free to say what ever you have to say. Continue
I wonder why the bad language, says a lot about your person. Well happy sales
Re: Adult Pedigree Male Rottweiler For Sell sold!!! by maryikpaha: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
maryikpaha:
Pedigree Male rot available for new home with paper. For a token

Only serious buyers pls

Sold

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Amazing Slay Dogs [photos] / Petcool Junior, Pet Cool Pro Energy And Avantis Dry Food All Available For Sale / Needs a new home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.