Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

EOS - Earth Observing System - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / EOS - Earth Observing System (162 Views)

Cheap Earth Auger For Sale - Never Used Before - SOLD / Kaolin,Bentonite,diatomaceous Earth,calcium are Available / Trade Alert: Earth Auger Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EOS - Earth Observing System by albertikre0: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Good afternoon, I want to share with you very important information. This information will be useful to those who want to prevent fertilizer from burning your crop. Here - they talk about how you can save an already damaged crop, or one that has begun to disappear from a large amount of fertilizer! Also, I want to point out that the burning of fertilizers on crops is the end result of nutrient toxicity, usually due to excessive nitrogen content. You need to be as careful as possible when processing ... You can find out more details on the beautiful portal above!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Palm Kernel Buyers In Lagos Only / Nutritional Values Of Milk / Making Daily Clean Green Money From Palmoil Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.