Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri (7869 Views)

Okorocha: Buhari Has Promised To Take Up My EFCC Case / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2022
Reno Omokri, a socio-political activist, has suggested that President Muhammadu Buhari is against the much clamoured Igbo presidency.

Omokri wondered why the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, would file fresh corruption charges against an All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant, Rochas Okorocha, on the same day he declared his intention to run for the presidency.

EFCC had filed a N2.9 billion corruption charge against Okorocha, stressing that he misappropriated the money when he was the governor of Imo State.

In a series of tweets, the former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan wondered why EFCC had not arrested Bola Tinubu, another presidential aspirant after he declared.

Omokri stressed that the anti-graft agency’s action was an indication of bias against Igbos.

The socio-political activist said EFCC should charge Tinubu if it does the same to Okorocha.

He wrote: “The fact that the EFCC filed fresh 2.9 billion charges against Okorocha the same day he declared his interest to contest the 2023 Presidential election is not a coincidence. It is a sign to Ndi’Igbo by General Buhari that he does not believe in Igbo Presidency!

“Why does it have to be the same day? This is obviously a message. Tinubu declared. Why had the EFCC not charged him? We wrote a petition against Tinubu over his clear breach of the Money Laundering Act with his infamous bullion vans. Why charge Okorocha and not Tinubu?

“I have my own preferred candidate. But I can’t ignore this obvious bias against Ndi’Igbo. If the EFCC charges Okorocha, then they must charge Tinubu!”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/01/efcc-vs-okorocha-buhari-does-not-believe-in-igbo-presidency-omokri/

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Xscape1993(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Buhari should not be trusted. I never believed him and his evil party from the onset.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by PrinceOfLagos: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Buhari doesn't believe in Tinubu presidency also

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Asgard73: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Reno and his manipulations grin

So Umahi OUK Anyim are all ishekiri people .. and Okorocha igbo..

Na for those tiny brains wey Reno Dey whine ... to sing.

Careless

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by SmartPolician: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Igbo presidency is the most abused phrase in today's Nigeria's political parlance.

How come we don't hear Hausa presidency, Urhobo presidency or Yoruba presidency?

There's nothing like Igbo presidency.

We have a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction, not Igbo presidency.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by haffaze777(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Asgard73:
Reno and his manipulations grin

So Umahi OUK Anyim are all ishekiri people .. and Okorocha igbo..

Na for those tiny brains wey Reno Dey whine ... to sing.

Careless
Edit your comment and complete it with Yoruba people selfgrin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by FoolaniHellman: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
If Igbos truly want the presidency, they should demand it from PDP!!!

All this 24 Years of Igbos faithfulness to PDP shouldn't be in vain as we all know APC is Amala & Ewedu party according to you guys cheesy grin.

I rest my case

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by GeneralOjukwu: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin

Buhari has promised to hand over to an Igbo candidate.

He was praising them by " 5 % and dot in a circle" description.

How person wey get NEPA bill certificate wan sabi say 100% is more than 5 % ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Guyman02: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Buhari is part of the old generation of Fulanis who dread Igbos and have a kind of bitterness carried over from the 1966 coup that led to the killing of Sardauna.
Igbos know this aspect and that's why he didn't get their support and now he is scheming against them.

Meanwhile, see rare picture of Tinubu after his regular meth

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by ButterBurger: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Only God even know wetin dey Buhari mind.
The man en.
Na very strange useless man.
E no dey talk, whether fire dey burn o or flood dey carry people throway, if you like talk, shout, cry or even weep from morning till night, e just no concern am, as in en.
Na God go help person
Even the work wey DSS dey do for am self like kidnapping and all, na aides still dey run am.
Buhari
Ayelala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by OBALOLA55(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
haffaze777:

Edit your comment and complete it with Yoruba people selfgrin
HAFEEZ YOU ARE RIGHT ON THIS ONE grin
Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Amspecial: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin
Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Sinnmat: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
I want to criticize and shame those trying to promote Bola Ahmed Tinubu candidacy then i, remembered that I actually supported and voted for
@MBuhari
, with my sense, my head, and with my dignity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Sinnmata: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by musicwriter(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Okorocha deserves whatever he get.
Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Jerryherd: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
tongue

.Nobody believes in Ibo Presidency, not even Atiku, Wike, Bala Mohammed, Goodluck Jonathan Raymond dokpesi, Reno omokirikiri or all PDP members

Nairaland should move all Ibo Presidency post to Joke and Comedy section

How can Jibril el sudan support or believe in Ibo Presidency?! Now to Ibos Nigeria is no longer a Zoo but a country that needs a President

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Not only Buhari...many of us dont believe in Ibo presidency at this moment. Nope. We dont. Ibos arent ready yet. If they are, they will bring out brains like Charles Soludo..there are many competent ibos. But they are presenting useless ones. Orji Kalu, Ayim, and now Okorocha. Dem no serious at all. I prefer to vote for the alleged drug baron Tinubu. I prefer his bondage than the freedom of Orji, Okorocha, Peter obi and Ayim. Look at their states....they cannot even live there. Why are ibos in millions in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Lagos? For what? How many of other tribes are in their states? If everyone chases ibos back to their states, the whole SE will be congested.... overpopulated. they are prodigal sons all around Nigeria and even outside. They are all out of their states. Wike has just chased them out of Port Harcout shanties recently. Lol....lol. why? Their leaders managed their states very well na. grin Yes, well managed to the extent the GDP of the whole of ibos 5 states is not up to that of Lagos. Lol. If they cannot live in their states, why should we allow the ibo destroyers to come destroy Nigeria. Yes, I prefer to vote for the criminal called Tinubu to make Nigeria like Lagos rather than have those useless ones turn Nigeria to Abia or Imo.

Or which does Reno himself prefer? To turn Nigeria to Lagos, or to turn Nigeria to Imo? The difference is clear.

No to Ibo presidency. They are not serious. This is not about hating them. Let them go get sense first. If dem no wan get sense, we will not allow them. Reno wants to score cheap goals.

Bring someone as effective as Charles Soludo, and I will make my friends vote that ibo in. But these ones coming out...never. ibo will never get to Aso Rock. Never and never.

You that is reading my post...which do you prefer? To turn Nigeria to Lagos? Or to turn Nigeria to Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, or Imo?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by blazetitov: 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
This guy will never have common sense.

Everything is now Tinubu.

Tinubu has been in the opposition since 1999 and left office since 2007. What has EFCC been doing if they have anything on him? All these beer parlor talk won't win elections.

SMH for gullible folks who follow him on social Media.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by fasho01(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
The dullard obviously does not believe in his imaginary dot in a circle
Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by izubext007: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
I disagree with you on this one sir........buhari would prefer an Igbo man ........... Tinubu is responsible on his arrest and fresh charges.
Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
If Okorocha is the president of Igbo extraction, I say God forbid, you can keep your presidency . Even Igbos won’t vote for Okorocha, excellence means a lot to us,we don’t behave like some people who are so tribalistic that they can support anybody at all just because the person comes from their tribe.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Buhari4dullard: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
The North hates the South,with extreme hatred of Igbos

fasho01:
He does not believe in the dot in a circle obviously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by ufotunang: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
so how do you expect EFCC to charge tinubu when tinubu is one of Buhari's cabal...he is untouchable
Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by maestroferddi: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
Reno Omokri is a butterfly thinking itself a bird.

The Igbos don't need your views on burning issues...

The last time I checked your Itsekiri people are massively sidelined in Delta State but you hardly raise even a whimper..

Stay on your lane, Mr Man...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by sammirano: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
In what world will Igbo become president of this great country. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by Antoeni(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
No Core Igbo man can Rule Nigeria for Except an Ameachi Kind of Igbo (Ikwerre)

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri by haffaze777(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HAFEEZ YOU ARE RIGHT ON THIS ONE grin

Sorry Egbere d name is half faze not hafeezgrin,it's a stage name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Government Cancels Independence Day Celebrations / Wike Promises To Transform Abuja Into A Smart City / White Baby Born To Black Couple To Be Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.