Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons (19401 Views)

Atiku Travels To Europe On Business Trip / Atiku Travels To UK As Continued Stay Abroad Worries PDP Leaders, Stakeholders / Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Atiku wife (Jennifer) seek divorce while he was away in Germany for medical Reasons

• On June. 26, 2021, I asked His Excellency to grant me a divorce in light of the breakdown of our marriage. And, during that period, I told his Excellency that I remain at his Excellency’s service to continue to assist him in his activities even If I am no longer married to him. Suffice it to say that several friends of his Excellency tried to mediate in this matter. I thank them most graciously and remain grateful for their efforts, Peter Okocha, Senator Ben Obi, Tunde Ayeni, Captain Yahaya, and Senator Ben Bruce.

I subsequently travelled to Dubai, and took custody of the said property. *Once I did that, on 18 September 2021, His Excellency sent me a text and I quote: “I hear you have moved to Dubai to take over the house. I am still in Germany for my medicals.* Make sure all my properties including (redacted) are intact so I can collect all my properties. I wish you well’.

• I responded to him: “ Excellency, I am left with no other option as we need to get on with our lives amicably. *I hope your medicals are coming up good. I wish you well too’.*

• On 19th September, 2021 in response to his text that I am not being amicable and I quote[b] ”Good morning, with due respect, Excellency, I told you on Saturday before you left for Germany,[/b] that I was going back to UK, take [our son] back for his test, then come to Dubai. I reiterated that day the need for an amicable resolution. I maintain that stance and remain at your service Your Excellency’.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/atikus-wife-gives-reasons-for-divorcing-ex-vice-president-clarifies-row-over-assets/%3famp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Okoroawusa: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let's ask PDP urchins and Igbos

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by johnmartus(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
He has paid them to shut up.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by seunmsg(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Because they don't want you to know. I can bet Sahara reporters and Peoples Gazette are well aware, they simply kept quiet about it because of the selfish agenda they have been paid to push by opposition politicians. We have an extremely biased and irresponsible media in Nigeria.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Everybody is going to eat this breakfast

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by amnesty7: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
A storm in a teacup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Ogaga87(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is how we would confuse ourselves until election day..

Who doesn't travel for medicals...

Who dey sell cheap propaganda go fail this time

Should we crucify other aspirants who travel same..

Please I want a better Nigeria and a better candidate to actualise that..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by TooMuchStuff: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Another Gwongworo tuketuke President loading...!

These Evil Occultic people looking for power at all costs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by socialmediaman: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Atiku’s divorce is his Private family affair. I like the fact that his medicals are being revealed in the open for Nigerians to know. Once you put yourself out there running for President, that’s what happens. Unlike one despot that lies about his medicals even as President.

Meanwhile, till today, we still don’t know what was in those bullion vans in 2019, and who ordered unarmed Lekki protesters to be killed. Those are the real issues

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by iCauseTrouble: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
sad
Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by SultanOfPuna: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
And So
What is wrong with going to the best hospitals in the world?
Putin has hailed German medicine and is said to be using Anti ageing drugs from germany.

Steve Jobs went to India for cancer treatment

Ukraine's ex president went to Germany after serious illness.

Russian Activist Navalny was flown from russia to Germany after poisoned.

U.S state secetary went to isreal for special surgery.
My point is that some countries Medical knowledge and system are far superior
Top world leaders go to the best hospitals in the world for check up.
They have doctors from japan, U.k, and other top hospitals. So what is the big deal if Atiku join world powers to get healthy.

It shows he is very health conscious unlike all those unhealtgt pot belly politicans

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by GeneralDae: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
You wouldn't see Reno discussing matters like these.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Sinnmata: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Most of our Politicians are too sick and not fit for office

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Bounceboune7: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Let's hear what pdp n ipob miscreants have to say about this.

I believe Reno omokri, Sahara desert n co can all see this

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by AshiwajuFoward: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lol. The hypocrite iPunk/Atiku a$$kissers go avoid this thread. Isn't it ironic that it's Atiku wife that's exposed his yansh and the media bias in his favour?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by GeneralOjukwu: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin

IPOB go burn her house if she no take time..

This is their god she wan insult.

They lick his fulani yansh religiously.

Make she take time.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Kingpele(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wow
Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by candidbabe(f): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

E don happen

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Laggafin: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Atiku has been jenifercuted finally.. e no go smell Aso villa again grin

13 Likes

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by maestroferddi: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Because they don't want you to know. I can bet Sahara reporters and Peoples Gazette are well aware, they simply kept quiet about it because of the selfish agenda they have been paid to push by opposition politicians. We have an extremely biased and irresponsible media in Nigeria.
You are a joker, aren't you?

If you think you can castigate and demonize the local media after APC and Tinubu used it to foist a Buhari on Nigeria, then you are deceiving yourself....

The same media that helped throw up Buhari and the APC can at least redeem itself by contributing to their inevitable downfall...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by sukkot: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
cheesy lives in dubai and travels to germany for medical treatment

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Hadone(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
So what?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by lecowas: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jagaban on da beat... Dem never see chumchin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by princepee: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Buhari travel to London for medical treatment,
Tinubu travel to USA for medical treatment.
Atiku travel to Germany for medical treatment.

This is the leaders we have, the leaders some wish for us again...

We are ourselves biggest enemy.
Expired leaders everywhere.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by federal9: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
It is obvious some paid this woman to tarnish Atiku's image.

Why is it now he made his decision on running for the post of president come 2023?
Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by fasho01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
I noticed that too in her lengthy write up

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by Phock2sweet: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Women and betrayal and blackmail.....keep kwayet na...na ur ex husband o. I go still give u money when he win.
Re: Jennifer Atiku Reveals That Atiku Travels To Germany For Medical Reasons by FoolaniHellman: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
CastedRaw!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Has Tolerated Too Much Poverty And Corruption - Kashim Shettima / New Details Reveal Obanikoro Received Funding For Ekitigate From ONSA :- EFCC / Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.