Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Help What Do I Do My Nascon Stock Is Dropping - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help What Do I Do My Nascon Stock Is Dropping (870 Views)

These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / Which Stock Is Viable? / home@stock is a fraudster. House Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help What Do I Do My Nascon Stock Is Dropping by uzomaeze(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2007
cry i bought NASCON at 26 naira and now its less than 17.5 naira please is there hope for the stock am i doomed for it when will it bounce back again
someone tell me
Re: Help What Do I Do My Nascon Stock Is Dropping by Naija4ward(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2007
Iam in your shoes too. I bought 10,000 units. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do. The problem is down to profit takers and those who are selling for cashflow reasons to join the banking band wagon. Everybody is still cooking with salt, so the fundamentals are still intact.

You will need to consign this to long-term. It will begin to bounce back a bit when the third quarter result (period ending 30/9/07) comes out. Expect full recovery in late March 2008 when the full year unaudited is released. Please note this is a long term stock, it is not something you can speculate with. If you cannot stand the heat, sell now and put your money is some of these ("voodoo", according to my neighbour) banks' shares to recoupe your loses. Especially those banks whose year end is just about approaching (Oceanic, UBA, Skye), these three are all September 07 year ends.
Re: Help What Do I Do My Nascon Stock Is Dropping by Temmie10(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2007
You guys have a few options

1. if you are really convinced that the stock will bounce back , you can buy extra units at 17 and dilute your holdings. that way, when the price gets to 22 or 25 again, you would have made profit.

2. if you are not sure about the fundamentals and you bought purely on the marketing for the sales, you can sell all or part of your holdings at the current price and invest in cheaper public offer which is at a discount. that way you will make more than your losses.
Re: Help What Do I Do My Nascon Stock Is Dropping by Temmie10(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2007
oh then you can just HOLD like a patient investor if you can keep your nerves under control and sleep well at night

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To Union Bank Shares? / Gtbank Reports Profit Before Tax Of N63.11billion In Half Year Audit / Beware Of Recharge Card Printing Biz, Its A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.