Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu (13316 Views)

"Tell Your Paymasters You’re Too Old For The Assignment" - Abure To Apapa / Sanwo-Olu: Completion Of Lekki Port Final Solution To Apapa Gridlock / Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by Emma1Oj(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
U be govnor na.. can an average lagosian get there in 1hour? I know it NO. Because that's my route.
Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by Foreigna2: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
Antoeni:
You are a Mumu Man , From Ojota Abi Charity, or Trade fair , I guess maybe From Coconut

Another Ipob pig complaining about traffic in Lagos when his Governor in the East is making fun of his parents for not having cars but demanding flyovers.

5 Likes

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by easzypeaszy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
lordm:
are you allergic to good news?
I love Sanwo-Olu and i love his hard work...but u kw hw som ppl lik singin praise of ppl wen dey arnd dem or begin to tel lies ...it sounds lik dat to me...
Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by Nukilia: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
God bless the governor

2 Likes

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by brosammy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
25 minutes from where?
Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by Simplyrio: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Am sure not with your car. Besides from where? Is it not the same apapa I dey huzle
Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by Invictuse: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
I am telling you n I keep telling them Umahi is a useless governor because of this your comment.

Mophor:
Issokay!!!

To applaud a politician because he has built a school,hospital or road using public money is the same as congratulations ATM machine for giving you your money....

1 Like

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by Boby89: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:
So, is Apapa the only part of Lagos with traffic problems?

>80% of Lagos roads are severely traffic-ridden and this fool is thanking the Governor for just performing a tiny fraction of his job. angry

Nonsense!

How far about your own Governor?

1 Like

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by checkthis1990: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one.The traffic used to be so hectic in those days with trailers parked on the highway etc.

Meanwhile, you can try these 4 SECRET EARNING METHODS, you could earn from it:

https://www.nairaland.com/6780728/try-these-4-secret-earning
Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by hmohammed(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:

>80% of Lagos roads are severely traffic-ridden and this fool is thanking the Governor for just performing a tiny fraction of his job. angry

Nonsense!

I hope you wont die of hate lol

1 Like

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by mediainc: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lagos is definitely working, other states are jonsing.

1 Like

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by History555: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
Apapa from where exactly.
Incomplete news
Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by lifezone247(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Antoeni:
You are a Mumu Man , From Ojota Abi Charity, or Trade fair , I guess maybe From Coconut
bros even na from coconut there is no way he can get to apapa in 20min even with bike sef.

1 Like

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by Bashir75: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Publisher of Business Day Newspaper Mr. Frank Aigbogun applauds the Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu for the great work he has done in ridding Apapa of traffic gridlocks. He thanked Mr Governor and his team for keeping his promise, saying he now gets to Apapa in 25 minutes.

#APAPA
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBCKb3Zohvg

[b]THIS WHY OTHER SOUTHERN STATES THAT SHARE BORDERS ARE OUR FRIENDS AND PARTNERS IN YORUBALAND. THEY DON’T INSULT AND HATE US WHY THEY LIVE IN OUR LAND LIKE THE IPOBIANS/ IGBOS. THESE BARBARIC AND CURSED CANNIBALIST IPOBIANS WILL COME WITH POLY-BAGS, THRIVE IN OUR SECURED AND PEACEFUL BLESSED LAND AND ABUSE OUR POLITICAL AND TRADITIONAL LEADERS LIKE PEOPLE WITH NO ELDERS IN THEIR BIAFRA REGION.

YORUBAS HAVE LIVE IN PEACE WITH SOUTH-SOUTH WITH SHARED BORDERS FOR CENTURIES UNTIL WE TAKE IN THE ASYLUM SEEKERS POST BIAFRA WAR, GIVE THEM SOLACE, RETURNED ALL THEY INVESTED IN OUR LAND AND LET THEM THRIVE BY ALLOWING THEM BUY PROPERTIES IN OUR REGION. WHAT WE GET IS INSULTS, BRINGING DRUGS, BEER PARLOR CHURCHES AND PROSTITUTES TO OUR COMMUNITIES. ATTEMPT TO DESTROY OUR OMOLUABI VALUES AND ATTEMPT TO CAUSE TRIBAL & RELIGIOUS DIVISION BETWEEN US THE YORUBAS. THEY FORGET THAT, WE DON’T SHARE BORDER WITH THEM IN SW AND THE FIRE THEY IGNITED WILL ONLY CONSUMED THEM BECAUSE AS LONG AS TRIBALISTS TAKE OVER POWER IN SOUTHWEST, IT’S OVER.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by ablejesus26(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Point and Do Governor

Pointus Palates funraa ee. Omo ogbon

When Sanwo-Olu wins second term easily, Ibos would continue blaming Tinubu Jagaban and Yoruba for not voting PDP their useless party or Jendor the novice politician

Watin join Igbo for this issue again ��
Or you just wan do watin you dey destined for
Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos ��
Na wa ooo �.
Your life get as e be oo

Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by History555: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bashir75:

[b]THIS WHY OTHER SOUTHERN STATES THAT SHARE BORDERS ARE OUR FRIENDS AND PARTNERS IN YORUBALAND. THEY DON’T INSULT AND HATE US WHY THEY LIVE IN OUR LAND LIKE THE IPOBIANS/ IGBOS. THESE BARBARIC AND CURSED CANNIBALIST IPOBIANS WILL COME WITH POLY-BAGS, THRIVE IN OUR SECURED AND PEACEFUL BLESSED LAND AND ABUSE OUR POLITICAL AND TRADITIONAL LEADERS LIKE PEOPLE WITH NO ELDERS IN THEIR BIAFRA REGION.

YORUBAS HAVE LIVE IN PEACE WITH SOUTH-SOUTH WITH SHARED BORDERS FOR CENTURIES UNTIL WE TAKE IN THE ASYLUM SEEKERS POST BIAFRA WAR, GIVE THEM SOLACE, RETURNED ALL THEY INVESTED IN OUR LAND AND LET THEM THRIVE BY ALLOWING THEM BUY PROPERTIES IN OUR REGION. WHAT WE GET IS INSULTS, BRINGING DRUGS, BEER PARLOR CHURCHES AND PROSTITUTES TO OUR COMMUNITIES. ATTEMPT TO DESTROY OUR OMOLUABI VALUES AND ATTEMPT TO CAUSE TRIBAL & RELIGIOUS DIVISION BETWEEN US THE YORUBAS. THEY FORGET THAT, WE DON’T SHARE BORDER WITH THEM IN SW AND THE FIRE THEY IGNITED WILL ONLY CONSUMED THEM BECAUSE AS LONG AS TRIBALISTS TAKE OVER POWER IN SOUTHWEST, IT’S OVER.[/b]

Lamentations of an agbo seller
After lamenting do ur worse
Re: Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu by barcaboi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Nonsense!
Traffic from road construction and traditionally Lagos is overcrowded; he can’t stop influx of pple

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? / Adeleke Responds To Controversial SSA Appointments, Says APC Created Offices / 16 Sacked Plateau State PDP Lawmakers Threaten To Resume Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.