Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items (9250 Views)

Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living / North-East Governors Decry Rising Banditry, Illegal Mining / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by LiquidWood: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
Theunbothered:
Fake news, as a card carrying APC member I bought a bag of rice for just 5000 naira in Katsina.

Food is cheap and everywhere, just look at the rice pyramid erected recently

Only wailers and children of hate who want to spoil Buhari's perfect record are complaining.

Sai Baba 2023.
Lol.. Sai Baba is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. grin
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Bounceboune7: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
Let us all vote for tinubu or osibanjo so that we can repeat same mistake again

Nigerians deserve everything they are getting
but I guess it won't b d same if we vote d butcher of akwuzu aka Pandora him tu lie?
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by crossbreedwears(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
It is not about the party sir. It is about the individual who are very selfish. If you think PDP or APC is the solution to Nigeria problem then you must be joking. All the politicians representing various parties are selfish, greedy and heartless. Have a great Noon
Xscape1993:
It is just a matter of time and evil party will just ago.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Jaqenhghar: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Double and triple your hustle. Stop complaining. If you no get money, hide your face.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Brushstrokes20: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Another aftermath of the satanic CHAINge courtesy of the useless govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided

In search of a SOLUTION, Nig found it's BIGGEST PROBLEM!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by seyz91(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Guy forget party

They all same

All politicians are all same..parties just like same drink in different bottles
Xscape1993:
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by ComeToJesus: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Truth234:

https://investorsking.com/2022/02/01/nigerians-decry-rising-price-of-food-items/

I wonder how this anathema of a man was foisted on Nigerians. He's practically destroyed every sector and it's getting worse.

Most annoying part is that he still beats his chest with animal boldness that he has tried for Nigerians. Epitome of failure!!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by mrvitalis(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bounceboune7:
but I guess it won't b d same if we vote d butcher of akwuzu aka Pandora him tu lie?
Anambra people can testify that he was their best governor
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Bounceboune7: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Anambra people can testify that he was their best governor
if d best governor could be caught with 250 million cash,could launder money through a kid n could kill people n throw them inside river then u are cursed with leaders in your region.

If d best could do that can't imagine what d worst will do

No wonder u have ikpeazu
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Coldie(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Open the borders the closed borders thing to encourage local production has failed wholefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Nicepoker(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
paulolee:
common indomie price self follow increase, Wetin de pain me pass be say price of garri paint rubber now na #700 same garry dts 100% locally made o, I jus tire..
those blaming APC regime av a case bt as an economist I also know dt inflation may even get worst even if a new party come on board next year if the proper measures aint followed..
Nigeria is blessed with enough natural resources, at this stage, we aint supposed to be importing consumables, we should try n produce more for the economy n even export them n dts where improvement in the agric sector comes in..
thats one of the ways dt this price rise can be tackled..
Garri is locally made. Have you factor in cost of inputs involves in it's processing? Land rentage, chemicals, cost of labor, diesel if you deployed mechanized have all gone up.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
I just saw this one on Facebook grin
No be only Naija

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by mrvitalis(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bounceboune7:
if d best governor could be caught with 250 million cash,could launder money through a kid n could kill people n throw them inside river then u are cursed with leaders in your region.

If d best could do that can't imagine what d worst will do

No wonder u have ikpeazu
I know u don't read ...but try n read the so called article so u stop disgracing your family here

It that's all u and your principles have on obi then u got nothing search more
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Blackdisciple(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
We do that every time na
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
na global thing. Every country dey experience inflation
Even the almighty USA

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Bounceboune7: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

I know u don't read ...but try n read the so called article so u stop disgracing your family here

It that's all u and your principles have on obi then u got nothing search more
gidgiddy the chief resident zombie of ipob miscreants on nairaland already admitted it's impossible to have igbo as President come 2023 so oga rest
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by mrvitalis(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bounceboune7:
gidgiddy the chief resident zombie of ipob miscreants on nairaland already admitted it's impossible to have igbo as President come 2023 so oga rest
Lmao ...u way get president are u better than ndi Igbo ? ...u and your people should be begging for ndigbo to rule over you so that your life's can be a bit like ndigbo

Hate or love indigbo we don't care but u fear and respect us deep inside your hate because we are the supreme race
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Kinzo0917(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Buhari campaign promise.

Buhari is fulfilling his 2015 campaign promise of one meal a day to Nigerians.
Nigerians are now trully eating one meal a day and not 3 or more as it used to be.

Emerging #700 meat is just 7 pieces.

Buhari till 2032
. Na 5 pieces here in abuja for that amount.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Kinzo0917(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Buhari campaign promise.

Buhari is fulfilling his 2015 campaign promise of one meal a day to Nigerians.
Nigerians are now trully eating one meal a day and not 3 or more as it used to be.

Emerging #700 meat is just 7 pieces.

Buhari till 2032
. Na 5 pieces here in abuja for that amount. Most of us no dey chop meat again. Na soup without boys dey flex this days

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Kinzo0917(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Theunbothered:
Fake news, as a card carrying APC member I bought a bag of rice for just 5000 naira in Katsina.

Only wailers and children of hate who want to spoil Buhari's perfect record are complaining.

Sai Baba 2023.
. You are right. 50kg of rice is 2 thousand here in abuja. Sai baba2027
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by yusluvad(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
You're a disaster to this nation...
Theunbothered:

Sai Baba 2023.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by sigiyaya112: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Everyone who serves the God of Israel in truth shall not lack any good thing

The king is coming
You are a mumu man!!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Titovanzel(f): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Mannerbbqgrillz are your vultures still sold at affordable prices?

Hahaha! Camrade, why are u like this? hahaha!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Bounceboune7: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmao ...u way get president are u better than ndi Igbo ? ...u and your people should be begging for ndigbo to rule over you so that your life's can be a bit like ndigbo

Hate or love indigbo we don't care but u fear and respect us deep inside your hate because we are the supreme race
supreme race with the supreme leader been tied down like a goat by buhari.

How will I pray my life b like that of yours?
The poverty capital of d south
The economic scavengers of Nigeria and d world at large
The most ridiculed tribe in Nigeria.

Pride goeth b4 fall,u people are so proud that now u have fallen badly that even anybody fit carry u play

Python dance
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn

All these carried out on only your tribe n d president is still cool n nothing sup,a sitting president called u 5% n still won re-election.

Supreme tribe indeed
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by LilleG(m): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
It seriously affecting we students, since morning I only took garri.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by mrvitalis(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bounceboune7:
supreme race with the supreme leader been tied down like a goat by buhari.

How will I pray my life b like that of yours?
The poverty capital of d south
The economic scavengers of Nigeria and d world at large
The most ridiculed tribe in Nigeria.

Pride goeth b4 fall,u people are so proud that now u have fallen badly that even anybody fit carry u play

Python dance
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn

All these carried out on only your tribe n d president is still cool n nothing sup,a sitting president called u 5% n still won re-election.

Supreme tribe indeed
Says someone who can't go to his village because of Fulani herdsmen

Success attracts hate and envy ...it happen to Jews , Asians in America , Japanese ...so it's normal

The secret u don't know us Buhari with his useless policies have made far more Igbo billionaires than any president before him
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by alphaNomega: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
. Sadly we've let them do irreversible damage.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by Xscape1993(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
alphaNomega:
. Sadly we've let them do irreversible damage.
You are a good speaker. Something can still be done.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Racoon:
The food insecurity in Nigeria today under Buhari is alarming yet the government was parading rice pyramids in Abuja that minimum wage can not afford.

Meanwhile, the fulani terrorists have displaced most farmers while the few that muster courage are being taxed by bandits.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by mccloud224(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Skyrocketing food prices will come down when citizens take PROACTIVE action (like EndSARS protests). No govt in the world really cares about the masses but they do the right thing to avoid civil break down and anarchy.

Nigerians are way too too too docile. They put all their energy into tribal sentiments and religious bickering rather than take the bull by the horns. There are several young bloods out there gunning for 2023 but they will always vote for the aged looters of old either for ethnic shenanigans or 5kg bag of rice+1 litre of oil+N1,000 cash.

Months after elections you will see them on social media lamenting (as they did for Buhari). The cycle never ends. The masses are indeed brain dead!!!
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by sirp9898(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
East dose not eving the north op correct imediately.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items by sirp9898(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
East dose not eving the north op correct yourselve imediately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Airlines Repatriate Over $4bn In 15 Months / Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election / No-Paper Governance In Edo; Physical Files Prohibited In Civil/Public Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.