Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/2022 (123 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/2023 / Why Is Today 02-02-2020 A UNIQUE Date? A Palindrome / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   WEDNESDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2022.

THEME:  THE HORRORS OF HELL.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
You must first, surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Wednesday, February 2, 2022)*

*THE HORRORS OF HELL.*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, don't allow me to experience the torment and agony of hell fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, uphold me by Your mercy and grace till the end, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, whatever it will take You for me to make heaven, please, do it, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, as many who are yet to know You as their personal Lord and Saviour, please, draw them, and save their souls, before it is too late for them, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of Your righteousness, and empower me to live holy, and do Your perfect will, in this wicked and perverse generation, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, by Your grace, I refuse to be a candidate of hell, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, write my name in the book of life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and let him reign with You in eternity, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up / Today's Devotionals For Monday 7th February 2022 / Dua To Make After Obligatory Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.