Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Covid Recovery Loan And My Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Covid Recovery Loan And My Verification (717 Views)

Register For Lagos State Employment Summit 2020 / Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Gives Additional Loans To SMEs (Photo) / Jim Ovia Pledges N250 Million To The Lagos State Security Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Covid Recovery Loan And My Verification by JOHNEMMA1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lagos state government announced last year that they will be giving out recovery funds to some business effected by covid 19 lock down, to help them overcome the epidemic 2019 and the end sar after crisis.
As a religious follower of LSETF on social media I make sure I always check their page daily for update on the loan and fund, the true is this is not the first time I have benefits from Lagos state government loan scheme so I wasn't one those that always cry fraud at every government project.
The window for the application open I wasn't able to make it then but the second window, I leave no stone on turn to make sure I applied.
The challenge was the waiting period of selecting beneficiaries. I was confident I will make the next stage as I had always apply for grant and I always scale the selective process.
Run down to yesterday I had my business premises verification exercise done but I wasn't prepared for the visitation which was carried out by a lovely dark skin intern with such a beautiful mannerism, that a story for another time
To be continue

Advise for those of you that doesn't have CAC and lassara, how you want take enjoy Lagos support program if Lagos doesn't know you.

● CAC

● NAFDAC registration for all local and foreign products. NAFDAC compliance equipment for production

● NAFDAC Import, Export and Advert Permit for all NAFDAC regulated products

Re: Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Covid Recovery Loan And My Verification by JOHNEMMA1(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2022
Hello,
So on Saturday 8 may 2022, I checked my email and their it was a mail from LSETF about coming for our grant letter.
I check very well to be sure it wasn't a scam mail but wow it was so real.
I click on the access bank account opening platform but I am yet to get feedback on the account opening. Will update later on that too.
So yesterday 10th of may I fill with other beneficiary to pickup out letter at our LGs.
Process was easy but Access bank account Linking is the challenge for now.
By the way most people were disappointed after reading through the letter, some apply for millions and they get #40,000 on non refundable grant. I saw the disappointment written on so many people's face.
I was too but I am hopeful someone will intervane in the satiation.
More update later
Re: Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Covid Recovery Loan And My Verification by JOHNEMMA1(m): 5:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Yes The grant payment was made.. Alert has been flying up and down for the pass 2 week now.
If you haven't gotten yours be patient or go and check your bank.
Thank you Lagos state for the grant.
Re: Lagos State Employment Trust Fund LSETF Covid Recovery Loan And My Verification by nokspos: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
How much did you get

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Wanted For Low Pour Fuel Oil( Lpfo) / Sion Trading Fze Building Al Hamra Industrial Zone / Issue Receipts & Invoice - Software For Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.