Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers (13008 Views)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / Three Arrested In Oyo For Hacking POS Platform To Steal N16m (Photos) / Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Legitng1v: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
Osun State Commissioner of Police, Olawale Olokode
The Osun State Police Command on Sunday said three suspects have been arrested in connection with the violent clashes in Ilesa which left five people feared killed.

Sources said the fight started at a construction site in Okutu Ope area, where a group of hoodlums had gone to demand for ‘settlement’ before carpenters working on the building would be allowed to continue.

The situation was said to have led to bloody clashes between rival cult groups and suspected land grabbers.

But while speaking with The PUNCH on Sunday, the spokesperson of the state police command, Yemisi Opalola, said policemen have been deployed in the affected areas.

She said, “As of Sunday morning, we have arrested three suspects in connection with the killings in Ilesa. We are raiding already identified flash points.

“The Commissioner of Police, Wale Olokode, had given directives to the men deployed in the area and he has personally visited the communities and engaged the residents in order to incorporate them into strategy that will end such incident.”

Commenting on the increase robbery incidents in Ife, Opalola also said two suspects had been arrested just as she assured all concerned of a more improved security to prevent criminality in the area.
https://punchng.com/three-arrested-as-osun-vows-clampdown-on-ilesa-killers/?amp

Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by slawormiir: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Temptee101(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
shocked
The poster above me self.

I nor be your client o.

You just run me street collect my FTC spot.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Kazeem246(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
FTC.
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by bigdammyj: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Okay
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by osuofia2(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
smiley
Why are the old men in SW not respecting themselves. Fighting and agbero lifestyle.
You cant see such in the North

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Englishisamust: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
They should burn them. Any killers found nowadays should be burn instantly. After burning them they should hang thier burnt head with thier pictures on a standing pole so that others can see and learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by inoki247: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Death Left nd right...

Shey no b say d world wan end from Nigeria like this..

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by karlriz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
This always baffle me
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by PrinceOfLagos: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice one
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Highman1900(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
Job weldone...
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Sultty(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
what rubbish, how will these land grabbers be so bold to have a sense of entitlement When I dey Hussle shey na u put money for my hand?
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by remsonik(f): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hmmmmm, this killers should be burnt to death instantly on a cross in the middle of the road. Shebi una still go carry dem go kirikiri go dey chop beans, garri, rice for 50 years when the common man dey suffer no see anything chop but brutal attacks.
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by ImoleNaija: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
The situation was said to have led to bloody clashes between rival cult groups and suspected land grabbers

I just hope the victims belonged to these sets of useless people and not the innocent ones.

1 Like

Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Valuepaints20(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Chiefecho(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just the first 5 weeks of year 2022 Nigeria have been experiencing series of killings and rituals, starting.. from that little girl hadiza...... to the 3 kids who killed a girl for rituals ..... to the man who killed over 5 tricycle riders and this one and lots more

God save Nigeria
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Englishisamust: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked
The poster above me self.

I nor be your client o.

You just run me street collect my FTC spot.

Who be dis one??

Madness on d beat
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by engrdemo: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Righthussle: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
It is worse in Rivers State especially Obio Akpor LGA. Some area boys in Eneka are asking a friend of mine to give them 400k before starting his building.
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Razzness(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
sad... these are some of the issues common to the south, there is always those group of people with a sense of entitlement over what does not belong to them and are willing to kill and die for it.
i pray justice shall prevail.
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by nopaj20172: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Crime everyday
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by gokahob163: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Crime crime chai

Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by pakoge8447: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
For how long we continue with this
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
This is why many prefer to buy a house than building one from scratch.
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by skywalker240(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Idiots, do same on those silly herdsmen
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by smallsmall: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wale Olokode and Yemisi Opalola are two useless Police.
All these while, they have been UNABLE to arrest and prosecute a Single Terrorist, Fulani Herdsmen that are killing the People of Osun but they can arrest the indigenes.
Traitors and Saboteurs!
Re: Three Arrested As Osun Vows Clampdown On Ilesa Killers by smallsmall: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Why are the old men in SW not respecting themselves. Fighting and agbero lifestyle.
You cant see such in the North

But dem plenty for the South East sha? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Street Sweeper Bags Life Imprisonment For Defiling Teenage Girl / 64-year-old Woman Dupes Company Of N3m / How Young Men Were Nabbed While Planning To Kidnap Their Boss For N60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.