Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware (523 Views)

Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist (2) (3) (4)

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Abetterperson: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
My long time crush recently came home big, he brought with him the lastest cars and accessories, I was shocked because this guy is in his late teens.
He saw me one day and offered to take me out, me I nor gree because I nor one die, I Neve reach to see my ancestors, his source of income is still unknown, I ask his sister she claims he caught one big client and that's how he made his money, I was like big client, as in Yahoo! She reply yes that Yahoo(fraud) is really favoring him. His family all think he is a Yahoo boy but the thing is that one of his friends that hustle at the same office(fraud hangout) is no where to be seen, rumor as it that the guy refuse to do ritual and was killed because he knows the secret of their wealth, that guy family are still looking for answer but sadly the police are not helping, they are busy collecting money from my ex crush.
My ex crush family are all standing tall saying that the devil wants to use people to destroy their happiness.
Just last week my ex crush invited me to come to his Thanksgiving in CHURCH, like what is he thanking God for, for helping him Carry out his crimes. The pastor is not helping matters, why would he let that guy do Thanksgiving in his church, a money from the devil is going to be presented at the alter of God.

Please is this ritual thing even real because people are calling the guy a ritualist
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by habsydiamond(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ur ex crush!! Which I still don't understand is in his late teens. Hope u are not older than him all this ur story.. If u don't want ur case to be like that of the girl that was killed with her head being cut off by four boys 3 teenagers and one 20 year old recently, I think it's time for u to drop the towel into the ring or betterstill hang ur boots.. If u know u know
Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Mjshexy(f): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
It's best you stay far away from him, many of them have sold their lives and that of their families to the devil. Shalom undecided

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Righteousness2(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Run for your life.

His Parents who feel they are enjoying will soon be in Super premium tears.
It is either one of them will be used as Sacrifice or some evil will consume them.

You can't make people cry and end up happy! It is Impossicant!

It is only Foolish parents that will support a Fraudster son/daughter!

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Dialpad: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Do you have another job aside from posting on nairaland?

I pray that the lord almighty will provide a profitable job for you in 2022 so nairaland will not be a place where you express your religious frustration.

Haba.... this is too much or is it a psychological disorder?

Righteousness2:
Run for your life.

His Parents who feel they are enjoying will soon be in Super premium tears.
It is either one of them will be used as Sacrifice or some evil will consume them.

You can't make people cry and end up happy! It is Impossicant!

It is only Foolish parents that will support a Fraudster son/daughter!

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Jeon(f): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
RUN IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE...

Re: Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware by Zidoh(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
The pastors and Alfa are not helping, parent are not also helping. May God almighty safe us at this critical time.

Two Men Nabbed While Trying To Kidnap A University Of Lagos Student / Meet 15-year-old Elia Balamwabo One Of The Best Participant At CAF U16 African S / Arrest Abba Kyari’s Brother Before He Escapes – Activist Tells Security Agencies