Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Quantitative Reasoning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quantitative Reasoning (266 Views)

Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quantitative Reasoning by dvson1: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Please someone should answer this. Am loosing 5k already

Why is the balance higher than actual

Re: Quantitative Reasoning by Girlieo(f): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
if I tell you, will you give me the 5k?
Re: Quantitative Reasoning by Elzak(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is the reason the balance is higher than you are thinking it should be.

You had 30 naira remaining from your 50 naira after spending 20 naira. Then instead of spending more from the 30 naira you added 21 naira to it making your new balance 51 naira. You stopped spending at 30 naira then decided to earn more money(that's what happened when you added the entire balance column in the paper).

On the other hand, if you want your balance to be equal to the original money you had(50) just add the first money spent (20) to the remaining balance (30) or add the entire spent column.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Use Google Classroom / Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Postgraduate Admission Form For 2021/2022 / Uni 4 Years Versus Poly 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.