Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Avoid Using This 1 Word, If Want To Increase Your Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Avoid Using This 1 Word, If Want To Increase Your Sales (262 Views)

Avoid Using DHL For Your Own Sanity / How Can We Avoid Using Plastics And Papers At Home? / Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Using This 1 Word, If Want To Increase Your Sales by Youngb2(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
This particular word am about to reveal to you is one of the most commonly used words in selling.

If you are a seller of a product or a service, you would have probably used this 1 word like 10 times or beyond today.

...And if you are a consumer, you would have probably seen this 1 word like 30 times or beyond just today alone.

Don't be surprised about that....

... this because the amateur seller or marketer throw this 1 word all around thinking this 1 word is just the right one to use.

Sadly however, is that the buyer do not like this word.

The more you keep using this 1 word on him, the harder it becomes for him to want to favor your offer.

Don't blame him - the buyer

.....it's just the human nature playing out.

And thee and I are not innocent of this nature's deposit in us either.

As a seller/marketer that you are,

...the earlier you realize that selling is more of a PSYCHOLOGICAL THING, the faster you would have discovered the special key to unlocking the door of an overflowing sales.

...even better is that, you would have discovered the legal ground to send your competitors packing.

At this moment, am guessing that are probably wondering, what is that 1 word so you can stop using it immediately, right?

Okay good.

So that 1 word is...

.......BUY.....

Buy my this,

Buy my that..

Buy, buy, buy....

You are probably surprised, right?

Well, I was too when I found out.

And believe me.

......You need to stop using that word "BUY" if you will like to increase your sales.

Why is that so? You may asked.

Well, humans like buying stuffs....

We love to buy clothes, houses, cars and all

But we hate it when you the seller or marketer make it obvious that you are trying to sell it to us.

We hate it when you make it clear to us that we are buying these stuffs.

And so, immediately the potential buyer hears buy this....

His buying resistance level up ASAP.

The moment the potential buyer hears or sees that word - buy, what rings in his head will be similar to something like;

...."He is trying to take my money."

This is definitely a mental state you do not want you prospect to get into. Once he is in that state of mind, your goal to sell becomes more tasking to achieve.

Smart marketers know that, and instead of the word buy...

... They use words like;

"Wouldn't you like to take this home with you?"

"How about you make this yours?"

"Grab your ticket for Bleep event"

"Get access now"

"Wouldn't you like to try these?"

And so on…

Hope this help someone.

Until I come your way again soonest

©️ Lawal Mark Olamilekan
Direct Response Marketer & Copywriter | Affiliate Marketer

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Using This 1 Word, If Want To Increase Your Sales by MrPADDY(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Great info

1 Like

Re: Avoid Using This 1 Word, If Want To Increase Your Sales by Pharmboy24: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nice marketing hack

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Used Iphones From USA UK To Nigeria And Make Money / If You Sell Online, You Must Know This To Make Huge Profits / Wanna buy bulk COVID 19 mask. Hit DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.