Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues (635 Views)

Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon / Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by Olalite1: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
good day,
trust you are doing well,
my name is olali dabafagha junior and i have an issue with my november stipend, my november stipend displays FAILED, TRANSACTION DOES NOT EXIST, i received my september and october stipends without any issues but all of a sudden november stipends popped up with this failed transaction issue. pls I want to know if others are having similar issues and how are they going about it. thanks and Godbless
below are my details
Olali Dabafagha
olalipete3@gmail.com
NPWR/2020/001262984
N-Teach - NPR
Beneficiary
Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by oliwaseunojo: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Who is this giving information freely to scammers?

1 Like

Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by obafemiican: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mr Man, how much is the stipend that you're freely giving out your bank details.please for your own advantage delete the account information
Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by 0LEX: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Chai. This one weak me o.
Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by Blackchampion(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Olalite1:
good day,
my name is olali dabafagha junior and i have an issue with my november stipend, my november stipend displays FAILED, TRANSACTION DOES NOT EXIST, i received my september and october stipends without any issues but all of a sudden november stipends popped up with this failed transaction issue. pls I want to know if others are having similar issues and how are they going about it. thanks and Godbless
below are my details
Olali Dabafagha
olalipete3@gmail.com
NPWR/2020/001262984
N-Teach - NPR
Beneficiary

N-Power Batch C
Stream: I
First Bank of Nigeria
BVN: 22305852405
below are my previous payments

Write to Npower through their email addresses, and notify them of the issue. You can as well try chatting through the live chat on your profile.

I had similar issue. My own changed from processing to failed on Saturday, and I wrote them on Sunday. I woke up this morning to the credit alert of my November stipend.
Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by Newton2024: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
obafemiican:
Mr Man, how much is the stipend that you're freely giving out your bank details.please for your own advantage delete the account information
What can scammers do with bank details when they don't have the four digits security PIN?
Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by Charly500(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Newton2024:
What can scammers do with bank details when they don't have the four digits security PIN?

We all have to be careful with our bank details, to avoid stories that touch the heart, as anything is possible in nigeria presently.

1 Like

Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
I just received my stipend now
Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by Rickmann: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Olalite1:
good day,
below are my details
Olali Dabafagha
olalipete3@gmail.com
NPWR/2020/001262984
N-Teach - NPR
Beneficiary

Na every month dem they get payment backlogs?

Which kind stupid and cursed country be this Nigeria sef? Nothing seems to works .

Tufia kwa
Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by Rickmann: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2022
Olalite1:
good day,
below are my details
Olali Dabafagha
olalipete3@gmail.com
NPWR/2020/001262984
N-Teach - NPR
Beneficiary

Na every month dem they get payment backlogs?

Which kind stupid and cursed country be this Nigeria sef? Nothing seems to work .

Tufia kwa
Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by AJ01(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
Blackchampion:
Write to Npower through their email addresses, and notify them of the issue. You can as well try chatting through the live chat on your profile.

I had similar issue. My own changed from processing to failed on Saturday, and I wrote them on Sunday. I woke up this morning to the credit alert of my November stipend.
reason I love nairaland, I had Similar issue, I wrote to them as you advise and boom I just got paid now

1 Like

Re: Npower. November Stipend Payment Issues by Holarhmee: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Just got mine.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Correctional Service Replacement / Experienced Driver Needed Around Mowe / Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.