Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. (30895 Views)

Evil People: Nigerian Prostitutes Arrested In Accra Ghana / Its Like Evil people Live Longer / OMG! Couple & Woman Tied & Thrown Into The Occean By Evil People Rescued (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by DropsMic(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2022
H
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2022
shocked
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by atdscentofwater: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2022
Thank God for you

1 Like

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Antoeni(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2022
The 4 Major Problems of Nigeria Today is

1. Bad Parenting
2. Corrupt Politicians
3. Dubious & Fraudulent Pastors
4.Our so called Yeyebrities

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2022
UHMM,, THE LIFE WE ARE IN NOW IS EVIL
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by musicwriter(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2022
7victor:
Be warned: Do not pick any item on the ground for any stranger.

One must be very careful of people.

We must be careful because evil people are looking for someone to use and make quick money.

The first few days I arrived Katsina state to start living, I didn't know that people already observed I was new and that I was already a target.

I thought among many people, no one would really know/care that I was a new comer.

But evil people know you more than you ever think.

That was how I was coming on one lonely road. I was the only one on that road.

I saw a man standing afar off and was pointing to the ground that I should go back and carry something on the floor.

I looked and discovered that non of my items was missing, so it was not that my item fell down for him to be insisting I should go back and carry it.

But the man was insisting and was becoming desperate. He was getting angry and frustrated.

I didn't understand the whole thing but I just kept walking which was towards the man.

When he knew I wasn't going back to bring the item, he started walking towards the item, ie, he was walking towards the direction I was coming.

When he reached me, he said he wanted me to help him bring a cloth which was tied in a circular manner.

I just walked passed him while he walked over to pick up the item. It was then I saw the cloth, which I didn't see when the man was pointing at it. I believe God closed my eyes from seeing the cloth so that I would not pick it for him.

Just at the nick of him picking his cloth, I turned to look at him, but he was no where to be found.

It seems like he suddenly disappeared immediately he picked his item because the road is still far and I would have seen him still walking.

I thank God that I didn't really understand what the man wanted me to do because I would surely have picked the item to give to the man and who knows what would have become of me?

Maybe I would have disappeared.

I believe the man followed me from my area and when he saw I would enter the lonely road, he must have
quickly followed the other way and dropped the item, then went back to wait for me. This is the man I have never met from Adam, but like most evil people, he already knew me.

Infact, the very moment I turned and didn't see the man, I knew on a high state of conviction that the man wanted to do me evil.

We must be careful because people are missing because some evil people want to make quick money.

Don't think that nobody knows or cares about you. Of course, evil people care about you. They know you and they may have decided on which charms you would fit or what evil they may do you.

The first day you enter a new state, place or country, there are people whom you don't know who know you and are already scheming things.

Evil people you have not ever seen already know you.

Many people have had numerous bad experiences with these evil people, so we must be very careful.

Just watch how some of them would come here and be blasting me, calling me names just for posting this.

This is the type of people causing others to believe in all sorts of superstition. The result is that people believe that there are some powers out there that can make them rich. That's the major reason they engage in ritual killing, thinking they'll become rich by killing a fellow human being.

Paul saw Jesus in a vision.

Constantine saw Jesus in a vision.

You saw a disappearing man in a lonely road.

Why always one person witnessing it?

Blame this type of people for rise in ritual killings, not Nollywood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by uniquetechng: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2022
HenryDion:

The problem with his epistle is the disappearing act. If you're educated, you will advice op to go check himself in a psychiatric hospital.

Every self acclaimed educated person know that there are religious fanatics who are ready to kill for their belief.
You haven't been in a position to see people disappear doesnt mean its not in existence, my great-grandfather had the charm which he uses to hunt bulls in the sixties to 80s before his death. I was also in an executive bus that had an accident and the driver who was sitting in front of me disappeared into the bush.

Before you talk about being educated I have two degrees in two different fields of learning and I lived abroad for seven solid years so it has nothing to do with exposure .

6 Likes

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Bigpapi: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2022
7victor:

We must be careful because evil people are looking for someone to use and make quick money.

The first few days I arrived Katsina state to start living, I didn't know that people already observed I was new and that I was already a target.

I thought among many people, no one would really know/care that I was a new comer.

I saw a man standing afar off and was pointing to the ground that I should go back and carry something on the floor.

I looked and discovered that non of my items was missing, so it was not that my item fell down for him to be insisting I should go back and carry it.

But the man was insisting and was becoming desperate. He was getting angry and frustrated.

I didn't understand the whole thing but I just kept walking which was towards the man.

When he knew I wasn't going back to bring the item, he started walking towards the item, ie, he was walking towards the direction I was coming.

When he reached me, he said he wanted me to help him bring a cloth which was tied in a circular manner.

I just walked passed him while he walked over to pick up the item. It was then I saw the cloth, which I didn't see when the man was pointing at it. I believe God closed my eyes from seeing the cloth so that I would not pick it for him.

Just at the nick of him picking his cloth, I turned to look at him, but he was no where to be found.

It seems like he suddenly disappeared immediately he picked his item because the road is still far and I would have seen him still walking.

I thank God that I didn't really understand what the man wanted me to do because I would surely have picked the item to give to the man and who knows what would have become of me?

I believe the man followed me from my area and when he saw I would enter the lonely road, he must have
quickly followed the other way and dropped the item, then went back to wait for me. This is the man I have never met from Adam, but like most evil people, he already knew me.

Infact, the very moment I turned and didn't see the man, I knew on a high state of conviction that the man wanted to do me evil.

We must be careful because people are missing because some evil people want to make quick money.

Don't think that nobody knows or cares about you. Of course, evil people care about you. They know you and they may have decided on which charms you would fit or what evil they may do you.

The first day you enter a new state, place or country, there are people whom you don't know who know you and are already scheming things.

Many people have had numerous bad experiences with these evil people, so we must be very careful.

Just watch how some of them would come here and be blasting me, calling me names just for posting this.

Lie Lie Boy

1 Like

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by seborrhic: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
7victor:

Useless belief as usual.
Tomorrow this one too will claim he is educated.
Educated person in this day and age believing someone can disappear.Waste of education.
If he had such powers why bother to prove it to u by conjuring a piece of cloth.He could easily have appeared behind u,killed u and used u for whatever he could.
Oh,I forgot.U were saved because u were a child of God and others that have been killed are children of Satan.
You had an hallucination and if u still insist what happened was real then you need to be checked by a psychiatrist for mental health issues.

11 Likes

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by ScamDemicEra: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
HenryDion:
You need to visit the nearest psychiatric hospital sir. Auditory and visual hallucinations is real.

.... Whether it is audio/visual hallucination no matter, the fact is he/she arrived home safe.
Science has become a handcuff for those who lack analytical thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Cabazieu: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thank God for your mistake.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ifakiland:

That's why only good, well respectful and humble people fall prey to such evil plans....me wey rude, wey dey always walk about angry in public naim person (weda elderly or young) go say make I help am pick something for ground....the person dey mad ni. I don't do favours that involve me picking things for people in public....pick your own shit
Haha real Nigga with this your attitude even vagina People will be calm with you that's the game of life.
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by brightalo1010: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kilotat:
God punish buhari for how he turned this Country to an Evil State..... Check my updated Signature (In Afonja Voice)
Mumu what punishment is God going to give to an 80yrs man again? Majority of your frustration is caused by your own parents who didn't lay a good foundation because you can't say you were billionaire 7yrs ago.

If God punishes people by typing it here why not also type God give you better living and reasoning brain or is it only punishment wishes God does for you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by 9jaseefinish: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Homeboiy:
Me for this my state

I no Dey answer anybody anyhow

For ring road

Everyday , someone must stop you

You go hear, excuse me bros, once you start with that line

I don already know say you no get meaningful thing to say

But if you start with bros na this road Dey lead to government house

I go answer you

Professor
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Mvena(f): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
symbianDON:
Wow!!! This really happened??
No ooo

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by NaBanga: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why is it that these things never happen in Japan and the United States? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Nickymezor(f): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Thanks for sharing OP.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by PotatoSalad(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Go and treat malaria before it's too late.
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by CuteEmma(f): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
uniquetechng:
You haven't been in a position to see people disappear doesnt mean its not in existence, my great-grandfather had the charm which he uses to hunt bulls in the sixties to 80s before his death. I was also in an executive bus that had an accident and the driver who sitting in front of me disappeared into the bush.

Before you talk about being educated I have two degrees in two different fields of learning and I leaved abroad for seven solid years so it has nothing to do with exposure .
So if they have that much power, why not just teleport into a bank vault and get rich and live as you please, rather than looking for a human to use as ritual, using it to hunt bulls, or using it to avoid accident as a bus driver? Something is definitely wrong here, don’t you agree?

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Ausval: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
What ever you belive , works for you

I don't believe in these things and they can't work on me

I don't believe anyone can make a man he didn't create to disappear

These things nor they bother me
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by PrinceGallant: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
I found it incredible that the man disappeared. Believe me, he did not and he could not, it was you that thought so.

Having said the above, let me make it a crystal clear to those who are gullible and would think that I am ignorant. Know that I am not a novice, I believe in supernatural phenomenon, I know there is magic, ritualism, miracle and whatsoever have you. But that you will pick something from ground and turn to any object or disappear is impossible. It has never happened in real life but only in Nollywood movies. Forget hearsay or dem-talk-say, nobody has ever said he saw it happened but only say dem talk say.

Liers have made people believe impossible.

I know more about juju

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by shantti(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
MufasaLion:
He didn't disappear. Your mind played a trick on you.

grin grin grin

Which stupid trick. Do u have any evidence to validate your claim
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by onojaford(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
I don't believe in fetishes and diabolical shit but just 2 evenings ago, something happened which surprised me, but I wasn't shocked as my opponent had expected me to be.

I was passing through a compound, a place where no one knew me, though it's a place I have passed at least 40 times. But I can vouch that no one there knew my name.. It was past 8pm when I passed 2 evenings ago.

There's this obnoxious old guy who lives there, though I have never seen his face, but only his form as I usually pass there at night, and all alone, and quietly. While I passed on that evening, I deliberately flashed him, because I saw that he limps on one leg.

Oboi... The next thing I heard was my name. Seriously, I laughed as I shuffled my eyes within their sockets but I didn't turn. He called again, but I was indifferent and kept moving on.

I was surprised, but being a Psychopath, it's impossible for me to be shocked by unexpected circumstances. That has helped me a lot.

If I catch that man at any corner I will make sure I break his other leg. If I don't do it, I will change my name.

PS: if I were OP I would have cut that man with a knife (I don't go about my day's business without a blade) for persuading me. It's something I have done numerous times. Nigeria is a jungle and if you live here, please arm yourself in one way or the other.

4 Likes

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by luminouz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
CuteEmma:
So if they have that much power, why not just teleport into a bank vault and get rich and live as you please, rather than looking for a human to use as ritual, using it to hunt bulls, or using it to avoid accident as a bus driver? Something is definitely wrong here, don’t you agree?
I have asked myself this many times due to all the supernatural shiits I have seen. I could only surmise that those powers have specific duties and consequences. Besides, his great-grandfather might not be interested in robbing a bank. Money is only important to those who pedestalise it and many of our grandfathers were content with the lives they were living. Hunting bulls is a Hunter's work that brought fame and prestige back in the day.
A bus driver might have such charm but it will only be used for accident issues,not stealing. There are checks and balances to these things. Violate them and see death.

My own is simple: if I had such charm, I would have deconstructed it for reverse engineering and improvements. I know there are natural laws governing such charms and these laws are the same physical,chemical or Metaphysical laws of the universe. Once I can figure out these laws, then I can make them work in any way I want. Then,maybe, it can then be used to rob a bank or whatever. But I ask you this, if you have the power to disappear to anywhere in this world, do you really need to rob a bank for money, buy cool stuffs and stay rooted in one place like a brat? I won't, because there would be no need to steal shiit when the whole world is your playground.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
onojaford:
I don't believe in fetishes and diabolical shit but just 2 evenings ago, something happened which surprised me, but I wasn't shocked as my opponent had expected me to be.

I was passing through a compound, a place where no one knew me, though it's a place I have passed at least 40 times. But I can vouch that no one there knew my name.. It was past 8pm when I passed 2 evenings ago.

There's this obnoxious old guy who lives there, though I have never seen his face, but only his form as I usually pass there at night, and all alone, and quietly. While I passed on that evening, I deliberately flashed him, because I saw that he limps on one leg.

Oboi... The next thing I heard was my name. Seriously, I laughed as I shuffled my eyes within their sockets but I didn't turn. He called again, but I was indifferent and kept moving on.

I was surprised, but being a Psychopath, it's impossible for me to be shocked by unexpected circumstances. That has helped me a lot.

If I catch that man at any corner I will make sure I break his other leg. If I don't do it, I will change my name.

PS: if I were OP I would have cut that man with a knife (I don't go about my day's business without a blade) for persuading me. It's something I have done numerous times.

I pray u live to tell d story.

Kindly avoid that area if u can or don't walk alone in that environment.
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by shantti(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
HenryDion:

The problem with his epistle is the disappearing act. If you're educated, you will advice op to go check himself in a psychiatric hospital.

Every self acclaimed educated person know that there are religious fanatics who are ready to kill for their belief.

U are the one that needs psychiatric evaluation. That science doesn't have an answer or explanation to a concept does not invalidate that concept. Science is just a baby in the big scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by nickyj19: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
if the op lyk make him lie

all I know is that we should be very very very careful evil people everywhere even on this nairaland forum undecided

wtf man
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin grin, Mr Psychopath, what a refreshing perspective.
onojaford:

PS: if I were OP I would have cut that man with a knife (I don't go about my day's business without a blade) for persuading me. It's something I have done numerous times. Nigeria is a jungle and if you live here, please arm yourself in one way or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by Temptee101(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
MufasaLion:
He didn't disappear. Your mind played a trick on you.

grin grin grin

You guys never disappoint, I knew someone would definitely doubt the story.

You know it all.

Well, I hope you don't fall into their hands first before you believe.

Back to the topic, I really thank God for your life.

I remember back then in my NYSC days, while on our way back from kebbi state camp.

The driver, an hausa man was carelessly speeding until we got to a bend where he lost control of the vehicle and headed for the bush.

Our vehicle tumbled and the driver disappeared before my eyes because I was in the front seat.

You all should be weary because the times are evil.

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by shantti(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ola17:
What a load of bullshit.

Anyone with the means to disappear/teleport at will will be the most powerful person on earth. Didn’t he have better things to do with such powers? Think am na. You guys should continue spreading and perpetuating nonsense beliefs you hear?

U think a price will not be paid by the welder of such power if such a person decides to use it as he wishes. There are rules in the spiritual realm. U just don't flex power the way u want.
Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by CXLVII: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Op watches too much Nollywood home videos

1 Like

Re: Be Careful, Evil People Are Everywhere. My Experience. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nobody disappears from one point to another, it has not been proven yet, if Africans can do, why have they not shown us or invented a disappearing machine, so is still an unproven idea, lets stick to what has been proven as confirmation.

with all the juju and so called abilities,

1) there are no good roads
2) no industries.
3) poor health care
4) poor security.
5) poverty

If somebody can disappear from one point to another, why dont you show us, so we can use it for travelling, you can invent a new way to travel from one point to another.

Oyigbo are already trying to use science to make a machine, that can teleport us from one location to another, so why cant be do it first.

Thank you for sharing your story, but there is no prove that a person disappears from one point to another, and when you recognize someone genuinely in need of help, please help them, but i agree, the man seems to have a negative motive. Your instincts are good.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba's Killer Jailed For Life / Gunmen Kill FRSC Officer, Injure Other On Lokoja-okene Highway / UK Police Seek Information On Nigerian Boy Killed For Ritual In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.