Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! (1270 Views)

Ritualists Are On Tiktok Advertising Human Sacrifice With Millions Of Views / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS) / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
On the topic of human sacrifice it's common to see people heaping all the blame on Africa "It's black people mindset" forgetting that it's actually a 'human mindset'...

Let us observe the Slave trade; White people came to Africa, enslaved blacks to enrich themselves, now because they didn't recite incantations in the process most people wouldn't consider this as human sacrifice although it fits the word...

What about World war one and two in which millions of people died so that certain people could become billionaires... again wars don't count as sacrifices...

What about all the Oil companies being built that are destroying the environment and simultaneously causing wars in every region... It's africans fault

What about Nestle company that was accused of using cheap child labor to produce their cocoa... They didn't kill the children so it might not count

What about all the business owners that pay their workers nonsense, then fire them so could save costs? It's business nothing personal

My point isn't to justify human sacrifice but to point out tackling it isn't that simple since it is engrained in human history, human mind and every society..

The truth is, we need to make sacrifices if we are to succeed in this world, it could be a bad habit, it could be our time, it could be getting rid of a useless friend or lover...I think the solution isn't saying human sacrifice is bad or it doesn't work, but teaching and promoting more legitimate and healthy sacrifices that every youth could practice that also help the individual and the society.

1 Like

Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by funshint(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Pls I'll like to use you for sacrifice. You'll make me some good money. Mumu angry. Human sacrifice should be condemned in all entirety.

2 Likes

Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your ignorance stinks.. undecided
How does all those you mentioned relate to Nigerians mindset that Killin your fellow being gives you money?
Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by Entprys(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mine is ; Ibo pipu should stop calling us "skull miners"
Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by cherishmichael: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hmm
Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
funshint:
Pls I'll like to use you for sacrifice. You'll make me some good money. Mumu angry. Human sacrifice should be condemned in all entirety.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your ignorance stinks.. undecided
How does all those you mentioned relate to Nigerians mindset that Killin your fellow being gives you money?
What was I expecting? Usual misinterpretation
Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
LordVoldermort:

What was I expecting? Usual misinterpretation
Simple question you are chewing your tongue.. undecided
Oops I think I misinterpreted op tho.. grin grin
Op you were addressing human sacrifice not Killin..sorry about the misinterpretation.. grin
Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by mccloud224(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
@op

You aren't getting the full picture and most folks reading this might think I'm nuts so I'll keep it brief...

Its not about white people,black people,yellow people. Its about elementals,inter/intra dimensional beings,half deads and of course elementaries conjured up by group consciousness.

Everything is vibration. You have high vibrational beings (the good ones) and low vibrational beings (evil ones). The blood that is shed is NOT important..its the INTENT of the killer that really matters and for you to kill, you must be on a very very very low vibrational frequency in the astral plane (what you call "spiritual realm". Evil forces operate on a low frequency. They are lower than humans (even animals) and that is why you can SUMMON them. Let me rephrase....do you really think an angel that is obviously higher than humans can be summoned? That's like a you being summoned/commanded/ordered about by ca mouse. Demons/Djinns/Titans/etc are lower than your pet dog that is why an adept (or sorcerer's apprentice) can command them @ will.

Engaging in such practice damns your soul (you folks call it " selling your soul "wink which sooner or later will be hijacked by the very forces you think you are controlling.
These so called ritualists are toying with forces beyond their comprehension. Its no surprise many youngsters are running mad today. Those elementaries (forces) want YOUR SOUL.

The first four elements are fire,water,earth and air and humans have all 4. A demon has just 1. Can you see why they are jealous of humans and want their souls? Your " mammy water" for example is merely a water elementary (not even an elemental ooo). Your sango is a fire elementary...

Let me end here.

4 Likes

Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by Boogyman557: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by Kingkyle1(m): 2:04am On Feb 02, 2022
This guy no just get sense.
See the horseshit you concocted.
In your minute brain, you believed you made sense.
Chaii
Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by oluztx: 2:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Afonjas doing everything they can opening threads upon threads to justify the ritual killings in their land and to make it acceptable. These people ehn!

Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
mccloud224:
@op

You aren't getting the full picture and most folks reading this might think I'm nuts so I'll keep it brief...

Its not about white people,black people,yellow people. Its about elementals,inter/intra dimensional beings,half deads and of course elementaries conjured up by group consciousness.

Everything is vibration. You have high vibrational beings (the good ones) and low vibrational beings (evil ones). The blood that is shed is NOT important..its the INTENT of the killer that really matters and for you to kill, you must be on a very very very low vibrational frequency in the astral plane (what you call "spiritual realm". Evil forces operate on a low frequency. They are lower than humans (even animals) and that is why you can SUMMON them. Let me rephrase....do you really think an angel that is obviously higher than humans can be summoned? That's like a you being summoned/commanded/ordered about by ca mouse. Demons/Djinns/Titans/etc are lower than your pet dog that is why an adept (or sorcerer's apprentice) can command them @ will.

Engaging in such practice damns your soul (you folks call it " selling your soul "wink which sooner or later will be hijacked by the very forces you think you are controlling.
These so called ritualists are toying with forces beyond their comprehension. Its no surprise many youngsters are running mad today. Those elementaries (forces) want YOUR SOUL.

The first four elements are fire,water,earth and air and humans have all 4. A demon has just 1. Can you see why they are jealous of humans and want their souls? Your " mammy water" for example is merely a water elementary (not even an elemental ooo). Your sango is a fire elementary...

Let me end here.
Sounds like Hinduism with maybe some Taoism
Re: White People Do Human Sacrifice Too, And It Works!!! by kabillionaire(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Oil dey your head.
mccloud224:
@op

Let me end here.

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Fraudster In Nigerian History / SULEMAN Places A Curse On Police Officer After Branding Him A Ritualist, Few Hou / Shopping / Get Bulb Rotating (PTZ) CCTV Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.