Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows (1878 Views)

IPOB Kills Herdsman, Shoots Igbo Man’s 30 Cows In Enugu (Photo) / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Fulani Herder Shot Dead In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by DrGoodman: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nna, sometimes I wonder if these kinds of people are truly igbos and unfortunately they are because I also encounter them in real life.
Ndi igbo ana akocha ka ndi agbara shelltox n'isi...

Ogaghi adiri onye mere ndi igbo udi iberibe a na nma!

Ojiofor nwannem, happy new year. Long time no see

That some of you grew up in Igboland and spent to our schoola, learning Igbo and understanding some of our ways has never made you Igbo people. Your hate gives you out each post you make. The way you take positions against the general Igbo opinion is well understood, because you will always side with your blood, the killer herdsmen and their attrocities.
Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by DrGoodman: 7:22am On Feb 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The way you lie to deceive yourselves is one thing.

How the rest of you agree with the lies is another thing.

When an igbo man is killed, the killer is either fulani or dss or fulani army.

When a fulani herdsman and the cows are killed in igboland, the killers are still fulani so as to make more sales.

Same fulani and cows that are banned in the SE now went to mobilize themselves in same SE to kill a fellow fulani and his cows. .

Blame everybody but igbos, what a people with plenty sense. grin

We can all agree with one thing, as true Christians, Igbo people don't believe in killing people for senseless reasons. They are all trained to respect the sanctity of human lives. We all know whose training made them killers and whose worldview is to kill others because of their faith.
Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by DrGoodman: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2022
AntiBMC:
Coming from a media house notorious for peddling Fulani-concocted propaganda, nothing less is to be expected.

Will know what to say when credible sources like Sahara Reporters carry it. N0nsense and ingredients.

Don't be surprised to learn that the killers themselves will go and supply this information to the reporters who will now send journalists from the North to unearth information that happen in far away Igboland.

Sometimes people commit crimes just to report it in their news media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by kuuljay(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2022
DrGoodman:
This attack has all the trappings of Fulani herdsmen, whom we all have always suspected to be driving around, shooting Igbos to death and claiming to be unknown gunmen, even acting as if they are ESN or IPOB.

This cow farmer and his family has been selling cattle for over 200 years and still successful, he is a big threat to the market penetrative strategies of the fulani, so the business must be stopped for the fulani to make more sales. That was the simple motive.

They just had to mask themselves, sneak into a quiet village where they know the police is far, then open fire on defenceless cows and the cow herder, and quickly escaped. Same modus operandi of Fulani herdsmen.

Pay attention to the statement of the owner, he said and I quote "I was told that he was telling the gunmen that he was not the owner of the cows; that Peter Nweke Ogbede, Chukwuani Onyeabor was the owner but they still killed him. They shot him at very close range and he died,” he said. What does this statement tell you? The guys knew what they wanted to do, the late herder was wasting his time with an explanation.

The herder was selected for killing because they wanted it to ring as an IPOB attack, they wanted to cause more outrage, make it seem like IPOB are now killing fulanis, they wanted more reasons to label IPOB as a terrorist organisation, and one old fulani man's death is fair game to the violent herdsmen.

Of course the police and army will benefit from this madness, they will now start moving into these villages to arrest innocent boys and young girls, labelling them IPOB members, detaining them and demanding heavy bribes as bail money, just plain kidnapping for ransom, using Nigerian security personnel uniforms.

"One day, the whole truth will come out" Jim Nwobodo, 1983.
what about those killing and eating people in South East,they are fulani too...you people are shameless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by DrGoodman: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Chai! Aru sokwa gi!! Look at what is coming out of your mouth. Are you truly igbo?

Ability to speak and write in Igbo language shouldn't confuse one to believe you are from Igboland. I can speak plenty English and France, yet I have never been to those two countries. Enjoy yourself Mr. Abdullahi.
Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by DrGoodman: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2022
kuuljay:
what about those killing and eating people in South East,they are fulani too...you people are shameless

Of course we know propaganda when we see it. Your vain attempts to publish fake news and support it in the media because you people control the information ministry is well understood, but that doesn't change the reality on the ground, no Igboman can kill or eat anyone because of anything. Those were mere fabrications to draw the hate of the reading public towards hating IPOB.

Dead on arrival.
Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by OBALOLA55(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nna, sometimes I wonder if these kinds of people are truly igbos and unfortunately they are because I also encounter them in real life.

THIS MALLAM SEF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by DrGoodman: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THIS MALLAM SEF

If you check all his posts, you will see that same avid hatred for all Igbo affairs, that's the giveaway that we identify them with, they are just impostors trying to sway public opinion towards every Igbo interests. They are consistent in their support for evil against any Igbo person or actions.
Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by omenkaLives(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2022
Smh. I have no pity for Ndigbo at all. During the infancy of this thing, we cautioned them they were breeding a monster but blinded by hate and misplaced prejudice, they called us names.

Here we are today, and interestingly, there they are!! Every abòki with him kettle, every okoro with him apku. Life goes on. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by mancoconut: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
Smh. I have no pity for Ndigbo at all. During the infancy of this thing, we cautioned them they were breeding a monster but blinded by hate and misplaced prejudice, they called us names.

Here we are today, and interestingly, there they are!! Every abòki with him kettle, every okoro with him apku. Life goes on. smiley

Benue bastard nobody asked or solicited for your useless pity, use that pitious energy for your soon-to-be extinct people who are the biTches of the Fulani herdsmen, your women are prostitutes, your men are worthless pigs who drink from dawn to dusk, your governor is the poster image of incompetence, there's absolutely no index of development anywhere in Benue state, by all standards you're just like your people- irrelevant subhumans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by omenkaLives(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2022
mancoconut:

Benue bastard nobody asked or solicited for your useless pity, use that pitious energy for your soon-to-be extinct people who are the biTches of the Fulani herdsmen, your women are prostitutes, your men are worthless pigs who drink from dawn to dusk, your governor is the poster image of incompetence, there's absolutely no index of development anywhere in Benue state, by all standards you're just like your people- irrelevant subhumans.
This one has removed machete with a meat cleaver already. Hope you know cannibalizing a nairalander is against the rules of the forum, even though it isnt expressly stated. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by GeneralOjukwu: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2022
Kingpin1000:
But they banned herdsmen in Igbo land na, so why is that prominent Igbo family flaunting the laws. Instead of building a Ranch the so called Prominent Igbo Family employed a Herdsman who, has a murderous built in characteristics and is well hated for their Atocities to Nigerians. Was it not to intentionally spite and show that they are above any law, because the are a Prominent Family. They should count their losses and move on.

They should count their losses and move on....

I can bet you don't even have up to 10k naira in your account.

Why wouldn't you speak so foolishly?

IPOB is for illiterates and the hopeless of Igbos. Have you seen Pius Anyim or even Bianca Ojukwu rant about Biafra again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by mancoconut: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
This one has removed machete with a meat cleaver already. Hope you know cannibalizing a nairalander is against the rules of the forum, even though it isnt expressly stated. undecided
I cannibalized your useless mother's pu**y last night in one of our rendezvous spots, since Benue women are perennial olosho's with your mum been the grand matron of olosho's, does that also count? grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by omenkaLives(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2022
mancoconut:

I cannibalized your useless mother's pu**y last night in one of our rendezvous spots, since Benue women are perennial olosho's with your mum been the grand matron of olosho's, does that also count? grin cheesy cheesy
Typical. You're an Okoro, aren't? You think I'm surprised?

Bye. Let me save my flesh while I've still got the chance. wink
Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by mancoconut: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
Typical. You're an Okoro, aren't? You think I'm surprised?

Bye. Let me save my flesh while I've still got the chance. wink
Yes I'm proudly Okoro my Benue rat, your mumsy affirmed how big my Okoro was that night when I gave her my manly strokes cheesy cheesy cheesy

You get flesh? you wey poverty don suck dry finish like hungry man wey dey duck ripe mango angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2022
omenkaLives:

I think Benue state needs more pity from you bro.
talk about removing log from your eyes

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by LeoDeKing: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2022
DrGoodman:

We can all agree with one thing, as true Christians, Igbo people don't believe in killing people for senseless reasons. They are all trained to respect the sanctity of human lives. We all know whose training made them killers and whose worldview is to kill others because of their faith.
May be those cannibals we watched in videos eating human flesh are fulanis. Or the humans were killed by fulanis only for the cannibals to start feasting on the carcasses. Even the killing of "fulani security" personnel in the East almost on daily basis were also the activities of fulanis so the East will be free of roadblocks and fulani soldiers.

What amazes me is how you shamelessly say these things on the internet and expect Trump, Putin, Netanyahu etc to start declaring war against Buhari.

Nawa for una o. Continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by Ojiofor: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Okoroawusa onye nkem happy new year to you...It really been a while cos one IPOB internet bandit reported me to their mod and I was banned for 8 months.MNK has damaged their brains they can't think straight any more.If he ask them to eat their parents they will gladly do that.
Aru melu my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How IPOB Killed Herder, Shot Igbo Man’s 30 Cows by Okoroawusa: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa onye nkem happy new year to you...It really been a while cos one IPOB internet bandit reported me to their mod and I was banned for 8 months.MNK has damaged their brains they can't think straight any more.If he ask them to eat their parents they will gladly do that.
Aru melu my brother.
That's how one also reported me and I got banned for 3 months.
Nnamdi Kanu has really damaged the psyche of our young men. It's terrible but we will never give up to make them see the effects of this man's actions.

Aru mere my brother!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening! Unknown Gun Killed 2 FRSC Officers Injured 3 In Anambra -pic / FG Instructed The Court To Drop Charges Against Kanu - Ohaneze / Adetoun’s Attack On Osinbajo, Support For Tinubu Vexes Nigerians, Loses Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.