Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Conversation Of A Nigerian With A Native Doctor In His Shrine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conversation Of A Nigerian With A Native Doctor In His Shrine (250 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Young Man Caught Inside His Shrine At A Naval Base In Delta. Photos / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Of A Nigerian With A Native Doctor In His Shrine by PaNnamdi: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Below is a conversation a Nigerian once had had with a native doctor
(Drama)

Native Doctor:welcome adewale,i know why you are here,you need money badly

Adewale:yes Baba,I am poor I need money,I want to be rich.a rich guy stole my girlfriend from me and it pained me so much that I don't have money.

Native Doctor:okay,don't worry here is the solution to your problems.i will make you rich,I have done it for so many young men.even prominent men in this city including the local government chairman and many more come here for my potent and powerful charms.but do you think you are ready for this?

Adewale:yes Baba

Native doctor:can you do anything for money?because at this commencement of the rituals there is no going back.

Adewale:yes Baba I can do anything

Native doctor:okay u will bring with you the head of three virgins,a white fowl, and also a skull of a dead old man.i will complete the remaining rituals and appease the gods on your behalf then I will give u a special pot and you shall lock the pot in a secret room in your house and only open it every 5am and it shall be filled with money.also u will need to pay 50,000 naira along side these items.

Adewale:ok Baba,but Baba,I have a question.

Native doctor:speak!!!!!!

Adewale:Baba don't be offended oo,if u can make people rich why is it that you are not rich or I haven't seen any of your properties in this town.or do you have properties outside this state Baba?

Native doctor:how dare you ask me such a stupid question?do u want me to turn you into a hen?

Adewale:no Baba I am just curious,because if u claim to make me rich u or even Ur family members ought to be rich now? I have not seen any family member of yours that is rich

Native doctor:get out of my shrine before I kill you.

Adewale:u can't kill me because my friends are outside and are aware that I came to see you and are waiting for me
I just wanted to be sure u are not fake and also I needed an evidence to prove to me that u are genuine.

Native doctor:get out

Adewale:I will leave Baba,but even though am poor today I will struggle to make money no matter how miserable I am,I know that I will not remain like this in my life.
(Adewale leaves the shrine)

FIVE YEARS LATER

(Adewale became a successful tailor and had a fish pond,he married motilayo and they loved happily with their 3 children a boy and 2 girls)

THE END

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Stare At The Summit. Climb The Mountain. / What Was Our Father In Heaven Saying Here? / Disco And Hi-pop Musics Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.