Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair (584 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Tasly Massage Chair Cost ₦1,500,000 / High Quality Massage Bed For SALE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair by neutralmind: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hello,

Can someone kindly recommend a good quality massage chair to be placed in a hotel or car wash for customers.

It may be a fully functional chair or small device placed on a regular chair.

I'm more concerned about quality and durability.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks

Re: Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair by neutralmind: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello
Re: Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair by obajohn(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
neutralmind:
Hello,

Can someone kindly recommend a good quality massage chair to be placed in a hotel or car wash for customers.

It may be a fully functional chair or small device placed on a regular chair.

I'm more concerned about quality and durability.

Look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks

Hello sir/ma,

Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp 08087106722.
I have a recommendation ( specification) that I have testimony about.

Thanks
Re: Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair by neutralmind: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
obajohn:

Hello sir/ma,

Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp 08087106722.
I have a recommendation ( specification) that I have testimony about.

Thanks

Okay
Re: Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair by richolhand: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2022
in now a days its not easy to pick a good quality massage chair easily. You need to read proper guideline and features before buying any massage chair. I will recommend you to visit poshsittings to get quality chairs. They have also shared proper detail of all the products.
Re: Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair by Xenisha: 3:44pm On May 31, 2023
The Custom Craftworks Roller Massage Table ATT300 from more looks like a fantastic option for anyone in need of a versatile and high-quality massage table. The roller system integrated into the table offers a unique and effective way to enhance the massage experience for both the therapist and the client.

The sturdy construction and adjustable features of this massage table ensure comfort and support during treatments. The ability to customize the table to meet specific needs and preferences is a great advantage, allowing therapists to cater to their clients' individual requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Veet Gold Face Cream Review / 7 Medical Outreach Program Objectives You Should Know / Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.